SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Little Lady Bug!!! ❯ Baku, the Lady Bug!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This story is based of a real dream that I had…O.o

~~~

Tallgeese flew high into the air with his griffon armor on. " You think you can defeat me now?" he aside. " You don't even have your pet dragon to save you!!"

Zero growled. " I need not Fenn to eliminate the likes of you!!"

" Oh, really? Then I bet you'll love this new trick!" Tallgees's armor started to glow gold as he charged up for an attack. " Dark Mana!!"

Baku jumped out of the way of one of Mercurious's attacks, then glanced at Zero and Tallgeese. " What?!" Baku suddenly knew what Tallgeese was doing. " No!! Zero, get out of the way!!!"

Zero looked at Bakunetsumaru questionably.

" GOODBYE ZERO!!" Tallgeese formed the energy into his claws, then shot it towards Zero. Zero looked back at Tallgeese, but didn't have time to move.

" Get out of the way, damnit!" Baku ran up to Zero, and pushed him out of the line of fire…but he was hit.

" BAKU!" Baku withered while screaming as the light engulfed him, then suddenly vanished. Zero looked on in horror at what Tallgeese had done. " No…Baku…" Zero stood up, and glared at Tallgeese. " You---you killed Bakunetsumaru!!" Zero held his sword out, then swished it across the air. " Lacroa Crescent!" Tallgeese was taken aback from the attack, and was hit in the gut. He lowered himself to the ground with a groan.

" …Well, I think we should go, seeing as I got rid of your teammate!" He signaled for his servants, then the two flew over to Tallgeese.

" You won't get away with this!!!" Zero charged at them with fury, but they vanished before he was able to bring his sword down on them. " Damnit!!" He descended down to land, but Captain came running up to him.

" Don't move, Zero!!!" he yelled. Zero stopped.

" Why?" he asked. Captain knelt down in front of Zero, then picked something up off of the ground. " You nearly stepped on Bakunetsumaru!"

" WHAT?!" Zero looked down in Captain's hands to see a little ladybug with a few blades of grass. He sweatdroped. " Huh?"

" Tallgeese used some sort of magic to turn him into this state…" Zero stared.

" No, Baku!!" He picked up the blades of grass, then held them tenderly. " What had he done to you?! This is low even for Tallgeese!!!"

" Uh….Baku's the ladybug…" Captain sweatdroped. Zero paused.

" Oh…." Zero looked down at the fragile looking bug. " What shall we do now??" Zero asked.

" We better see where we can put him for safe keeping for one thing." Captain then started to walk off with the bug in his hands.

" D-don't squish him!" Captain peered inside his cupped hands.

" Oooopse…."

" CAPTAIN!! YOU KILLED HIM?!?!"

" Just kidding!" Zero facefaulted.