SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Little Lady Bug!!! ❯ A Bug Who isn't Afraid of Speaking His Mind! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Captain and Zero came up to Shute's house, where Shute was doing his homework outside.

" Hey guys, wuzzap?" Shute asked.

" We have a…little problem…" Captain started. He opened up his hands to reveal the ladybug. The little bug blinked up at Shute, while blue lines formed on the boy's face.

" BUUUUUG!!" He screamed. " Getitawwwaaaaaaay!!" He then jumped onto the table. Zero and Captain sweatdroped while Baku the bug face faulted in Captain's hands.

" Shute, this is Bakunetsumaru. Tallgeese turned him into an insect," Captain said. Shute blinked.

" Oh….okay…" He lowered himself back down. " So, uh…" He looked down at Baku, who sweatdroped. " What are we gonna do with him now?"

` Not kill me with taco breath?' Baku thought. ` Hey, I can't talk!!!' Baku started running around in circles in panic. ` I can't talk!! OMG!!'

" Uh….what's he doing?" Zero asked. Shute shrugged, " Mating dance?"

Baku stopped as a little red vain throbbed on his head. ` WHAT?! Why I outta…' Baku then leaped into the air, and started buzzing around Shute in anger. Shute screamed, trying to swat Baku away while running away.

`Bwahahahaahaaaaaa! Take that!' Baku laughed to himself as he buzzed around.

" GAA!!" Shute swatted at Baku, and finally hit him. Baku crashed onto the table, landing on his back.

" Shute!!" Captain and Zero yelled. Shute sweatdroped. " Oh man…sorry…" Zero went up to the table, and scooped up Baku gently. " Baku?? Can you hear me? Speak to me!"

Baku's eyes swirled as he twitched in Zero's hands. He blinked, then started freaking out as he was on his back.

` He's gonna kill meeeeeee!!! EVIL SHUTE!!!'

" Baku, calm down," Zero said. Baku rolled over onto his stomach, and puffed out a mushroom cloud.

" I wish I knew what he's thinking…" Zero said. " Bugs can't talk, even with magic. Their voices wouldn't be heard at all."

" Then…how about he writes it out?" Shute put a piece of paper and opened up a pad of ink.

` Wow, Shute's using his head? There MUST be a doomsday coming up…' Baku thought, then buzzed down onto the table. He jumped into the ink, then went onto the paper. Everyone leaned in.

` Okay…what to write….Oh! I know!' Baku then made it that his legs made contact with the paper.

The first word he spelled out was Tallgeese, which everyone thought he was going to say what he did, which they knew, but when he made the second word, Zero hoped he wasn't going to spell out what he thought he was, and Shute and Captain blinked.

At the third word, Captain covered Shute's eyes while Zero laughed.

Baku stood under what he wrote proudly. ` And I bet you everything that he does, too!!' (A/N: I won't say what he wrote, but the second word starts with an `s' and is 5 letters, the third starts with a `d' and is 4 letters. ^^;)

" He's added some new terms to his vocabulary," Zero mused. Baku huffed, then wrote, ` Cannit, or I'll tell everyone where you were yesterday!' Zero froze while the little bug cackled evily in a high, squeaky voice.

` The hell!? Is that my voice?? MY VOICE??' He sweatdroped.

" Zero, what's he talking about?" Shute asked. " Didn't you say you had to talk to Haro?"

" Well..I…"

Baku got back on the paper and started writing, ` Zero was at Sayla's watching her take a…' Zero yelped, then convulsively slammed his hand on Baku to stop him from finishing. He then realized what he had done.. " Oh Mana, no!!"

" ZERO!" Shute gasped, " You killed Baku!!!"

" I…I didn't mean to…" Zero stuttered. He then swallowed, and lifted his hand up slowly.

Baku lied on his back, twitching as his eyes spun. ` Owwwwwww…'

" Hey look! He's still alive!!" Captain said.

" Baku?!" Zero poked him lightly. " Heloooo?"

` Owwwwwww….'

" I think he's almost dead…" Shute said. " No! What are we going to do?!" Zero cried.

" Uh…." Shute sweatdroped. " Mouth to mouth?"

" I'm not doing it," Captain said quickly. " Not it!" Shute said while raising his hand. Zero gaped at them.

" …I hate you two…"

" We love you too, Zero," Captain said sarcastically. " Now hurry up!" Shute said. Zero sweatdroped, then picked up the little Gundam bug.

" Oh man…" He then started to slowly lean forward.

Baku snapped out of it, and blinked. He felt something on him, and looked up. He would have screamed if he had the lungs. ` I'm awake!! I'm awake!!!'

Zero drew away and made a face. " If he's still dead, I'm going to shoot myself…" Zero muttered. " Actually, I think I'll go do that now. Excuse me…" He put the bug down, not caring to check is Baku was alive or not, then walked off.

Baku swayed as he stood on his back legs. ` Oh lord! That was traumatizing!!!'

" Yay!" Shute picked up Baku. " My plan worked!" Baku glared at Shute.

` YOUR plan?!' He started to beat his wings threateningly at the boy. Shute sweatdroped. " Er…I'll just put ya down now…" He then put Baku back on the table.

" How are we going to change him back to his original form?" Captain asked. Shute shrugged. " No idea!"

Baku looked down at himself, then started sobbing. ` Nooooooooooooooooo!!! I'm stuck like thiiiiiiiiissss!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL, and as for the Result-o-Quiz…I'll get that updated soon. ^^; I've just been trying to sort out things with that….like the relationships. >.>;; CONFUSIIING!!! x.x And I won't update Twilight's Gleam until Green Devil updates her story. (And not a small update either girly!!)