SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Little Lady Bug!!! ❯ Eeeeek!! PERVERTS! O.o ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oh, I forgot to mention this…there is BAKU ABUSE here. ^^; Don't blame me! Blame my subconscious! Anyway, for entertainment and maybe some writing insiration, I advise all to watch this stupid, random, yet funny movie at http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/demented.html X_X Ziggyboogiedoog! *BOOOOM*

~~~

Baku was kept inside a large jar in Shute's room. ` This is so unfair…' Baku thought to himself while buzzing his wings irritably.

" Sorry, but it's too dangerous for a little guy like you to be outside right now," Shute said. " But, I got you something…" He pulled out a rice ball. Baku gazed at the enormous ball of rice.

` DUDE! I've died and gone to heaven!!' Shute put the rice ball in the jar, then went out of the room.

Baku jumped on the rice ball and sighed happily. He took a bite, but then spit it back out.

` WTF?! ..It….tastes the same…but WHY does it taste so disgusting?!' Baku asked himself. ` NOO!! Don't tell me Ladybugs are allergic to rice or something!!' He started to cry.

` Damn mudda fucking Tallgeese!! I'll make him pay for this!!' Baku flew up to the jar lid, and saw that he could crawl through the punctured holes.

` …Shute, you're a moron!' He started laughing as he crawled through one of the holes. As he was almost through, he was jerked back. ` What the?' He looked back to see that one of his wings got caught on the corner of the sharp cut out hole.

` Okay…nice and easy now…' Baku tried to pull himself out, but the wing started to tear. ` OW!' Baku flinched at the pain, and accidentally, ripped his wing further. ` OWWW!' He was out, but his left wing as torn up. He sniffled.

` That hurt….my poor wing!' Baku jumped off of the jar, and onto the floor. He looked up and saw the window open. ` FREEDOM!! Thy name is BAKU!' He then scuttled over to the bed, and climbed up the bedpost, then onto the wall, and finally to the window.

` Eat your heart out, Spiderman!' He faltered slightly as the wind pushed him.

` Eeep! That was close…' The wind blew again, and swept Baku out into the air screaming.

***

Zero tapped his foot impatiently as Captain waited for a transition form the base about any gates opening up.

" WELL?"

" There still isn't any, Zero." Zero sighed. " I doubt he'll be back after what he did."

" Yeah, he might be right, Zero," Shute said. " Unless he really is as stupid as we think…"

" That, and a…um…how do you people say---and a bag of cups!"

" That's chips, Zero," Shute corrected.

" No thank you, I'm not hungry." Shute sweatdroped.

" Dark Axis activity detected!" Captain said.

" Finally!"

" Let's go!"

**

` Hey! Where are you going?!' Baku tried to catch up to his friends, who were running off, but he was too small and his wing wouldn't work. ` Ahhh, dmanit! NOW what am I gonna do?!' Baku suddenly saw a small green bug that was smaller than he was on a nearby leaf.

` Hmmm…for some reason, that bug looks…' He started to drool. ` …Tasty!'

***

Tallgeese and his two minions were in Neotopia again, but seemed to not be causing any trouble today. They were just sitting around in the park, seeming to be minding their own business.

" TALLGEESE!!" Tallgeese looked up to see Zero charging down at him with his sword pointed at the Night of the Tempest.

" GYAA!" Tallgeese rolled out of the way and Zeros' sword dug into the ground.

" What's the big idea?!" Tallgeese screamed.

" What the hell do you mean?! You turned my friend into a BUG!" Zero shouted. Tallgeese blinked.

" Oh yeah…I almost forgot about that…" Zero facefaulted as Shute and captain ran up to them. Captain pointed his gun at Tallgeese as his followers got up.

" Tell us how to change Bakunetsumaru back!" Captain demanded.

" Hey, it was his fault for getting in the way!" Tallgeese snapped. " That spell was meant for Zero!"

" And WHY in the world would you choose to turn someone into a ladybug?!" Zero asked.

" Because they're cute and harmless," Mercurious (sp? Too lazy to look up their names) said. The Gundam Force facefaulted.

" And then what? Were you going to squish me and watch my guts spill out??"

" EW! NO!" Tallgeese shook his head. " I would take you home as my new pet…" Zero sweatdroped. " And then I'd change you back, and…" Tallgeese eyed Zero with a glint in his eye.

" EEEK!" Zero screamed while crossing his arms girl like over his chest. " YOU PERVERT!!" He then bitch slapped Tallgeese across the face.

Shute chuckled nervously. " God…I'm now gonna have nightmares…"

Tallgeese got up while rubbing his sore cheek. " That smarts!" He glared up at Zero, who flinched away.

" You just stay away from me, you perv!!" Zero yelled. Tallgeese grinned evilly.

" Why should I?" Tallgeese stood up, then took a step towards the Gundam. Zero screamed again, then used a violet tornado to smack him against a tree violently. Tallgeese slid off.

" Are you alright?" His minions asked. " Er….no…ow…"

***

Baku got done eating the aphid and smiled. ` YUMY! Is there any more???' He looked around the bush he was in, then saw some other ladybugs nearby. They all stopped and looked at him.

" Um….hi," he said in bug talk. " Hi!!" They all said in female voices. Baku twitched nervously. " Erm…do you ladies know where I can find some more of those little green bugs to eat?" he asked.

" I'll tell you!" One of the ladybugs said, " If you'll be my mate that is!" Another one pushed her out of the way.

" No me!"

" I saw him first!!"

" As if!!" The female ladybugs continued bickering about who gets Baku while the now bug samurai sweated nervously. " Um…yeah…" He then ran away as fast as he could.

" Hey!! He's getting away!"

" After him!!"

***

Zero smacked Tallgeese's hand away as he tried to grope him from behind.

" Alright, are you SURE this will turn Baku back??" Shute asked.

" I am positive!" Tallgeese said confidently. " Now…will you let me go??" He and his followers had collars around their necks.

" No, we don't trust you," Shute said.

" Especially me!" Zero said. " So?! Lemmie go!"

" No! We need you around in case you've tried to pull a fast one on us…"

" Well, what if I did?" Shute glanced at Captain with and smirk and nodded his head. Captain pulled out a remote control.

" Hey…what is that…?" Captain pushed the red button, making the evil trio get electrocuted.

" We'll do that," Shute said. Zero smiled. " Oh! Can I see that?" He asked. He took it from Captain, then started to push the button repeatedly, shocking the evil ones.

" Muahahaahaha! Take that pervert!!"

" GYAAAA!" Captain and Shute sweatdroped.

" Well….let's go and get Baku…." Shute said.

~~~

Hahaha! There, weird huh? :p I think I got that part of the dream with Tallgeese being a perv from whitetail's fic….or maybe it was cuz I watched the ep. where he first comes in. O.o Whatever, he's still a pervert. Kibaomaru might now be the most hated, but I nominate Tallgeese as most perverted!! :p