SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Little Lady Bug!!! ❯ Personal BUBBLE!!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

" You just stay out of my personal bubble, Tallgeese!!"

" What bubble? You meaaaan this one???"

*SLAP!!!*

" OW!! Damnit!!"

" Bubble! Stay out of my bubble!"

Shute, Mercurious and Vyate chuckled to themselves as Tallgeese nursed a large red mark on his face as Zero stomped off towards Shute's.

*

Meanwhile, Bakunetsumaru is trying desperately to get back into Shute's room…

" NO! Stay back!" Baku scuttled at ladybug lightning speed around Keiko's garden as he was still chased by the mob of horny females. O.o

" There's gotta be SOMETHING to get them off of my back!!" He then realized what he said. " Okay to keep them from going on my back!!" He rounded the corner of a thorn of a rose bush, and saw another ladybug. But he could tell this one was male. " Thank god!! I'm SAVED!" He ran up to him and said, " You gotta help me!! There' are these crazy females coming after me!!!" The other ladybug raised an eye ridge.

" Females, eh?"

" You want them? Take them! Just make sure they don't follow me!!" The other ladybug nodded. " Sure thing!!" He then went into view were the females would spot him. Baku sighed in relief, then went to the wall of the house, and climbed up it.

He thought it was hours until he was back in Shute's room. He tiredly slid into one of the air holes in the jar lid, and fell on his back from exhaustion.

" Baku! We think we have a cure!" Zero said while coming into the room. He picked up the jar and looked at the twitching Baku. " Are you okay?"

` Oh yeah Zero…I just got mobbed by females and I am FINE….' Zero opened the lid.

" Well, come on. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner you'll be back to normal and the sooner I can get rid of that pervert. Baku had no idea what Zero was talking about. He hopped into his hand. Zero looked closer at Baku and saw the torn wing when Baku fluttered it a bit.

" What in the world did you do to yourself??"

` ….Cut myself on a jar….' Baku thought. ` God, that made me sound like a geek. Good thing Zero can't hear me…' Zero sighed, then walked downstairs with Baku in his hands.

" Alright, I got him. Now what?" Baku buzzed threateningly when he saw Tallgeese.

` What the hell is HE doing here?!'

" Baku, calm down, he's going to help." Zero watched as the little bug presumed to huff while jumping up and down.

` HELP?! How the hell is he gonna help?!' Zero thought that Baku needed some reassurance that Tallgeese was going to do as told, so he grabbed the controller from Shute, and pushed the button. The three knights started to twitch from the electric surge.

` Oooooo, gimmie!!' Baku jumped onto the button several times in enjoyment. Zero smiled broadly while he and Baku evilly laughed. (A/N: If you can imagine that, then you know how weird that looks LOL)

" We must WE suffer as well?!" The red knight said to his counterpart.

" Why does universe hate Wasspinator…?" replied the storm knight in a daze.

" Alright, so what do we have to do?"

" Well," Tallgeese started. " Bakunetaraman---"

` MARU! WHY must everyone get my damn name wrong!?'

" Has to go to the Crone."

" The Crone??" Zero repeated in a whisper.

" Duh, that's what I said babe." Zero glared at him, while Baku made a face.

` EWWWW! So THAT'S what Zero was talking about!! Happy to not be you blue!'

" The Crone is the only one who will know!"

" But…she is in Lacroa!"

" And I have a transdimensional GATE."

" Oh yeah. Well, take us top her then." Tallgeese crossed his arms.

" No."

" We'll Zap you again," Shute said. Tallgeese's minions twitched.

" I don't care! I'm not going to take you there!" He then added, " Unless…"

" Unless what?" Captain asked. " Unless….Zero does a little dance for me…" Zero squeaked.

" NO!" Baku shivered. ` Ew…nasty….ew….PERVERT!'

" It's just a little lap dance…"

" NO NO NO!!" Zero yelled while shaking his head. Tallgeese sighed, " Fine, then I won't help." Zero blinked, then looked down at Baku. He sighed.

" …I um….alright…" Zero said in defeat. " But this is ONLY for Baku!" Baku stared up at his friend.

` I'd tell you I'd love ya, but I'm not that kind of guy!' Shute looked traumatized.

" This …is….CREEPY! Wait, can mecha's even do lap dances??" Captain grabbed Baku and Shute and walked out of the room with the two minor prisoners.

" Don't even ask, alright?"

Tallgeese stretched out on the couch and looked Zero over. " Well? How about you shake a little booty there…" Zero double checked to make sure no one was in the room, then cracked his knuckles. Tallgeese blinked. The Winged Knight strutted up to Tallgeese, then sat in his lap. Tallgeese grinned as Zero ran a hand up his chest, but then chocked as Zero started strangling him. (A/N: Oh please, did you really think Zero would obey Tallgeese? :p)

" Gack--!"

" You wanna dance? Let's DANCE…" Zero tossed Tallgeese to the ground and laughed maniacally.

Outside, you can hear Tallgeese's screams of terror that somewhat sounded like a girl's. :p

*

about a half hour later, a happy Zero skipped-yes, SKIPPED-into the front yard while a beaten and torn apart Tallgeese crawled out on his hands and knees.

" I'll tell you what you want….just don't leave me alone with that crazed-yet sexy---loon again!"

Baku sweatdroped. ` Geeze…something tells me I'm not going to like what happens next….'

~~~

Next chapter, the gang to to see da crone!! ^^