SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Little Lady Bug!!! ❯ Buggy Baby ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Zero held the Baku bug as the Gundam Force followed the three evil knights from Lacora.

" Alright, open the gate!" Tallgeese said into the air. A gateway opened in front of them. Tallgeese bowed towards Zero. " Ladies first."

" Fuck off, perv," Zero spat while walking past him and into the gate. (A/N: I'd so pay money to HEAR Zero say that. lol)

" Ack, my poor virgin ears," Shute complained. Captain looked at the boy.

" Virgin, eh?" Captain laughed, " Well, they're certainly done over now!!" Shute hit Captain's arm. " Let's just go," Shute muttered.

***

The gang was in a valley next to a large, purple mountain somewhere in Lacroa. ` Man, that's high,' Baku thought with a sweatdrop. ` Ittttt's a small world aaaafter aaaaallll…..'

" She's up there, right?" Shute asked. Zero nodded.

" I'll fly up ther with Baku," Zero said while starting to hover, but Tallgeese grabbed his cape and yanked him back down to the ground.

" Hold on, hot stuff!" Zero glared at him. " Flyers can't go up there!"

" Why not?"

" Because she's got defence magic to make flyers get burnt, sliced, diced, eaten…"

" Alright! I get the point!"

" Oh yeah! Skewered too!" Zero sweatdroped. So, since there was no easier way about it, they started to hike up the mountain.

" Wait a minute," Tallgeese suddenly stopped. " Why are we still here?! We've done our job, now let us go!"

" Oh hell no!" Zero said.

" WHAT?! Why not?!"

" Because I don't trust you, duh." Tallgeese fumed for a moment, then calmed down.

" Wait…I see why you're not letting me go…." He said. Zero looked at him. " Huh, why is it then?"

" Because I turn you on, don't I?"

*WHAAAAAM!!*

" Ga…." Zero stormed off to catch up to the others while Tallgeese's hand twitched from under the giant boulder Zero smashed upon him.

" I…could be wrong…."

*

After what seemed like hours, they spotted a small cottage sitting in the side of the mountain.

` Finally!!' Baku started to do a little happy break dance on Shute's shoulder.

" What's he doing this time?" Captain asked as Baku begun spinning on his back.

" Uhhhhhhh…pollination?" Shute said. Baku stopped, then buzzed in front of Shute and glared at the boy. Shute sweatdroped. " Um, never mind…" They all then heard a loud smack from behind.

Zero marched past the three, grumbling something about Tallgeese. They looked back to see the blue and red storm knight's trying to get Tallgeese out from a pile of rocks. They sweatdroped.

" Well…let's go!!"

Shute went up to the door and knocked on it. The door slowly opened to a stout, blue woman with silver hair and pointed ears.

" Why, hello there child. What can I do for you?" she asked, smiling a nice grandma smile.

" Um, we were wondering if you could help us. You see, Tallgeese down there--" Shute pointed to where Tallgeese was yelling at his followers. " -Turned our friend here, Bakunetsumaru, into a bug." He held his hand out, and Baku buzzed in it from Shute's shoulder.

The woman looked at Baku for a moment. " Hmmm, spells like these are hard to come by." She looked up, still smiling. " Well, I can help your friend…." Everyone smiled.

" ….But I won't." Everyone facefaulted.

" Why not?!" Zero asked. " Because, he's too small to go through the maze." Zero blinked, looking a bit distraught. " T-t-the m-maze--!?"

" Uh…" Shute blinked.

" What is this maze?" Captain asked.

" The maze of perseverance. Only those who wish to become what they once were go into it. But only very few come out since they give up."

" And they go…." Zero swallowed, then said in a high pitch, " Poof."

" Poof?"

" Poof!"

" Poof…?"

" Poof!!" Captain and Shute looked at each other while Baku sweatdroped.

` I never knew Zero could say `poof'.'

" Well, I suggest we find another way," Zero said. " I don't want Baku killing himself."

` WHAT?' Baku jumped. ` I'm going!!'

" I think your little friend wants to go," the crone said. " Too bad, he's not." Baku fumed.

" He doesn't seem to agree with you, knight." Zero looked at Baku. " See here, buggy-boy," Zero started, " You're not going in the maze!" The crone stepped out of the doorway.

" I'm afraid he's not going to change his mind…" she said. " Like I said, too bad! What's he going to do? Just jump around?"

` I'll show you just jump around…' Baku thought. He then took a deep breath, held it for a moment, then started crying like a five year old.

Everyone listened to Baku's high squeaky wailing. " W-what's he doing??" Zero asked.

" He's crying…?" Shute sweatdroped as Baku started kicking and screaming.

" Baku, stop that!" Zero said, but Baku kept crying. (A/N: That's gotta look sooo cute!) " Baku…please?" Baku started to whimper like a puppy while looking at Zero with tear filled beady eyes.

" Ah…the cuteness….damnit…FINE!" Zero said in defeat. " You can go…" Baku instantly stopped crying and cheered.

` YEAH! That always works!!'