SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Switch ❯ Act 1: Artistic Rose Part Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Switch

Act 2: Artistic Rose part 2

" Well, Bakunetsumaru, though you may be in a very handsome knight's body, you will only be in squire rank for now." Zero in Bakunetsumaru's body walked around Bakunetsumaru in Zero's body (Boy, ain't that confusing?). Baku tried to make a Magical Violet Tornado, but only accomplished making roses bloom out of their heads, and making a little swish of wind. " So now, you will be treated as a squire and will work like a squire. Do I make myself clear?"

" Now why do I have to listen to you?! We're not going to be like this for long you know!"

Zero sat on a bench. " True. But we must learn and develop in the ways the body's owner has so in case of an upcoming emergency, we shall be ready!"

Baku sighed. " Fine…But only if I get to train you in the ways to use my body and weapons!" Baku then sweatdroped. " Boy, that sounded weird…"

" Tell me about it," Zero muttered while standing up. " Okay, let's try again from the top!" Baku sighed. " Fine…"

****

Shute and Captain were in the castle, trying to work out their bodies. Captain was starting to get the hang of being a human, and learned to be careful since he didn't have the endurance he once had, and hurt himself. Shute, on the other hand, was enjoying being a Gundam. He felt like he could do anything. He didn't feel like the kid that couldn't do much to help out anymore.

" We should probably figure out how to activate the Soul Drive, since you may be needing it if someone is behind the Body Switching problem," Captain said, and then drank his goblet of water that he got. He didn't know how quickly humans got dehydrated until today!

Shute nodded. " Yeah…I know sorta how it works…but I don't know if it'll work with me, though. I estimate a 55% chance that it will." Shute then shook his head. " How did I come up with that?!" Captain smiled.

" Gets annoying, doesn't it?" He chuckled. " Probably not as annoying as going to the bathroom every 4.5 hours." Shute pointed out. Captain groaned. " That's true."

" Well, we should start doing…something…"

" Yes. We should."

There was a pause.

" Well," Shute put a hand behind his head, " What are we going to do?"

" I don't know." Shute facefaulted. " …This is going to be a long, long day…"

##############

Ah, the tournaments. How Zero dreamed of partaking in them! Knights from all over Lacroa would come to prove their worth. But he was too young…well, that's what they think Zero is. Not who he is going to be. Zero had planned this out all season; he would disguise himself as a knight from a far away land and enter. He had his costume made, and he has been working on making his voice seem more mature.

" Then, when I win, I shall reveal my true identity to all, and my master will surely make me an official knight!" Zero excitedly said, standing in front of a full-length mirror in Doth's room.

" You mean, if you win."

" No, when I win."

" If."

" When."

" If!"

" When!" Doth rolled his eyes. " Zero, you are more stubborn than the King!" He tossed Zero a black cape for him to put on. " …Are you sure this disguise will do you any good."

" It shall do me justice by covering up my identity just fine." Zero took off his small red cape. " You will see in a moment." Doth had a bad feeling about this. " You're just going to don yourself a new cape?"

" 'Course not, silly! I have a complete outfit!"

" Oh dear god…"

" Hey! It isn't that bad!" Zero then grabbed a bucket of black stuff from nearby. " What are you doing with that?" Doth asked. " I'm covering the remainder of myself in this so I look completely black!" Doth sweatdroped. " Thou realize he shall be thought of as a black knight…"

" Um, what is that?" Doth slapped his head. " Oh, never mind…"

##############

" Alright! Time to pay those idiots a visit!"

" You mean the idiots that have defeated you countless times?"

" Hey! They also kicked your butt, too, ya know!"

" …Shut up!"

"Duhhhhh…."

" Will you three pipe down? It's almost time to go to work!"

" YOU shut up! I'm in command here!"

" No, I AM!"

" I AM!"

" Duhhhhhhh…"

" -.-…I ….AM….SURROUNDED!"

" *blink*. ….Zako? Zako?"

" SHADDAP!"

" EEP!"

****

Ermm…. back with the boys….

" Okay! Try it again, Zero!"

" WHY must I do this?!"

" BECAUSE!"

"…That's not a very good answer…"

" Just shut up and give me two hundred more!"

" WHAT?! Absurd!"

Bakunetsumaru was getting his revenge on Zero for making him summon flowers that pricked him continuously with their thorns. Zero was lying face first on the ground, straining to do push-ups.

" I….hate….you…!" Zero said as he pushed himself up and down. Baku just smirked. " Keeeeep it going, Zero-chan!" Zero fell flat on his face. " WHAT did you call me?!"

" Zero-chan, Zero-chan, ZERO-CHAN! Bwahahahahahaha!" Bakunetsumaru maniacally laughed with an evil glint in his eyes as he swung the Buster sword over his shoulder. (Oooo, Zero doing that would look so scary, yet cool! ^^)

" I am NOT a GIRL…" Zero growled.

" You're a pansy woman and you know it! I mean, look at the way you look!" He pointed to himself, Zero chuckled. " What's so funny?"

" You're pointing to yourself, so that means YOU think YOU are the female pansy, ya PANZY!" Bakunetsumaru flushed with rage. " Why you little…."

" IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Came a shrill shriek from the castle.

" That sounded like Shute!" Zero got off the ground and picked up the twin samurai swords. " Let's go!"

In the castle, Shute was flung violently into the marble wall, making it crack and fall apart as he peeled off of it like wallpaper.

" Shute!" Captain screamed while running up to the boy in the Gundam's body. " Are you okay?? Speak to me!!"

Shute groaned while slowly sitting up. " Ga…that…hurt…" he grumbled while holding his head. Captain then glared up at the intruders. " Why don't you guys buzz off! We're not in the mood for this right now!"

" Well, ain't that a nice welcome? I think we need to teach him some manners!" Zapper chuckled while raising his guns up. Grappler Gouf nodded. " Yes, let's…"

" Dahhhhh…I want to blow them up!" The large red, metallic mass of destruction known as Destroyer Don stupidly said. Grappler hit him over the head. "No! Bad Don! BAD!"

" What's going on here?!" Bakunetsumaru and Zero ran into the large ballroom.

" The hell are you doing here?" Baku snapped.

Zapper blinked. " Hey, the pansy actually swore! AHAHAHA! That's funny!" Baku growled. " That's not the same Gundam, remember? They switched bodies!"

" Oh, yeah. Forgot about that."

" So it was YOU!" Zero yelled.

" You %#&%@ better $@&&*(&^@!% change us !#(*$%#@@ back or I'm gonna $@**!$& kill haul you all up ^#%&@@%$!!!" Everyone looked at the enraged Bakunetsumaru using a colorful vocabulary. " WHAT? I'm pissed!"

" Uhh…anyway! We came to kill you guys." Zapper clicked the safety off of his guns. " You'll never kill us, basterd!"

" Bakunetsumaru…quit swearing. It's unrefined and you're soiling my voice processor!"

" Alright, prepare to die at last!" The big bad three took up their positions to attack at Shute and Captain in the corner. " Leave them alone!" Zero shouted. " Or else what? If you two move then we'll blast them to scrap!"

" And maybe we'll do it even if you don't move! You're too far away to do anything here." Grappler added evilly. He was right. The Dark Axis were at the other side of the large room while they were at the entrance. The two quarreling allies stood completely still, not knowing what to do. " If only I had my body…" they both said at the same time. They didn't know how to execute the other's special moves, which if they did, would send those guys flying. But if they tried to do something, a false move or slow motion is going to coast them more than likely. And those three knew it.

Bakunetsumaru got an idea. " Zero," he whispered. " See the chandelier over them?" Zero looked up slightly, so not to make the three intruders suspicious, and nodded. " When I say go, jump up and cut it down." Zero looked at him questionably. " How in the world am I going to get up THAT high?"

" Hey, you're in my body, you can do it." Zero swallowed. " No, I can't. I don't know how."

" Yes, you can. You basically just have to believe in your abilities and you can pull through. Just concentrate on jumping up there very quickly to get the drop on them, all right? While you do that, I'll distract them so they won't fire at the guys."

Zero blinked. He didn't know Bakunetsumaru could formulate plans. " I don't know…"

" Just think like the little Engine that could, here! Work with me!" Shute had told them a few times about the story of the little engine that could. He nodded. " I'll try."

" You're not gonna try. You're going to do it, and you're going to succeed." He tensed up slightly. " Readyyyy…" Zero took a breath. " NOW!"

Zero ran as quickly as he could to the nearest wall, jumped and planted both feet on the wall, springing himself up towards the ceiling while Bakunetsumaru summoned a Violet Tornado to blind the three robots of the Dark Axis. That was all he could basically do since he didn't know how to concentrate hard enough to make it a real attack yet.

Zero flew though the air with a sword drawn out, readying to cut the rope that held the chandelier in place. But before he could reach it, he started to fall down slowly. " Huh?! Bakunetsumaru!"

Bakunetsumaru glanced up. " Oh no…Zero! Burn the rope! Now!!"

Zero looked at him briefly. ' I think I can…' He coached himself, drawing out the other sword. He drew them together to form an "X" over his chest and concentrated hard on the element of fire. He then pulled the swords away from each other forcefully while yelling a battle cry. A flame snaked out of the swords and raced towards the target, but then started to shrivel up before reaching it. " Oh no--!" He fell with a loud thud on the ground and quickly looked up to see the little flame nearly reaching the rope. " C'mon…C'moooon…."

The flame then diminished right when it barely singed the old rope. Zero cursed under his breath.

" ZERO! Hurry and cut the damn thing already!! They're getting out!!" Bakunetsumaru yelled, getting exhausted at trying to keep the winds up.

Zero would have bitten his lower lip if he had one. This whole thing was starting to make his circuits spark. He then did a back flip onto the nearest wall and sprung again into the air. He then, just before reaching it, started to fall again. " Not this time!" He then drew out one of the swords and tossed it towards the chandler. The sword cut right through the rope, and it started to fall rapidly.

Bakunetsumaru couldn't hold up the tornado any longer. The Buster sword fell to the ground with a loud clank, followed by an exhausted Gundam.

" Okay, THAT does it!" Zapper pointed his guns at Captain who was trying to move a half conscious Shute out of there.

" Uh…Zapper…"

" Not now I'm--"

The large chandelier crashed on top of them, smashing into pieces as well as cracking the floor. Zapper, Grappler, and Destroyer were tangled in a mess of wire and crystals. " ….ow…" Zapper groaned. " Why didn't ya tell me this was gonna happen?!"

" Shut up, motor head! I was trying to!"

" Duuhhh….guys?"

" WHAT?!"

The floor beneath them started to crack loudly. " …That can't be good," Grappler sweatdroped. The floor then collapsed beneath them, and they fell to the next floor with a sickening bang.

Zero sighed in relief, then looked over to Bakunetsumaru. " Bakunetsumaru!!" He ran over to his companion. " Baku?" He gently lifted the Gundam, who was inside of his body, to his feet. " Hey…you did it. Congratulations." Zero smiled. " Couldn't have done it without you," Zero admitted.

" Aww, ain't that sweet? Well, will you two mind getting a room?" They turned to Captain, a bit shocked at what he said. " Captain!"

" Er…Sorry, I'm starting to get Shute's spunk," he grinned sheepishly. " Speaking of, how is he?"

" Don't worry," Shute said, " I'll live."

" Alright. Now we know who's up to this." Bakunetsumaru pointed down the large hole. " Shall we…interrogate them?" he asked sweetly, but had an impish glint in his eyes. " Baku, I think you're turning evil on us," Shute said. Baku just shrugged.

" Maybe this is what Zero is, deep down inside!" he joked.

Zero smiled. He knew that Baku was actually speaking truthfully. He always had a …bad streak in him… when he was young, anyway.

But then again, being in Bakunetsumaru's body seems to be awakening that side of him. He liked the feeling of being…Switchy; like a light switch.

***********

Zaku….Zaku….Zakkkuuuuuu! Zaku Zaku Hour.

Zaku Red: Ladies and Gentalbots, welcome to the Zaku Zaku hour! Today's meeting is all about….

All three of them pose

All three of them: What the heck is with the switch??

Zaku Red: Yup!

Zaku Yellow: I don't get it, how did Lord T get out of the magic square thingy?

Zaku Blue: Uhhhhhh…I dunno.

All three of them sweatdrop

Zaku Red: Ahhhhh! I hate it when this happens!!

Deathscythe: *appears out of nowhere and freaks out the Zakus* Perhaps I can be of assistance. You see, since the Magic Square just leads to another dimension, we just merely located his signature and got him through the transporter dimensional gate.

Zaku blue: ?_? Er…okay….what the heck do you mean by signatures?

Deathscythe: A being that possesses strength magic or otherwise has a certain energy mark. Fortunately, we have his on record and found him and the other two.

Zaku Yellow: Hmmm…that sounds easy!

Deathscythe: Oh, but it is far more complicated than that, see, the author didn't want me to use big words and a long explanation since she has to go to sleep soon. *Disappears*

All three Zakus: Ahahahaha! It's a Friday night an she's gonna go to sleep before midnight?! AHHAHA!!! *Gets zapped from a mysterious bolt of lightning* …owwww…

Zaku blue: Well, anyway, how did Lord T switch their bodies? ?___?

Zaku yellow: Oh! I know, I know!

Other two: Really? Is it doomsday already?

Zaku yellow: -.- Veeeery funny. But I heard that Lord T used a weird soul-extracting device for the gun souls of the Gundams!!

Zaku red: Really?

Zaku yellow: Yup! And I hear it looks like a flying mechanical ball with arms and little propeller!!

Zaku blue: But how did Captain Gundam switch with the human????

Zaku yellow: Ummmmmm….I dunno.

Tallgeese: *appears on the screen* Perhaps I may be able to enlighten you three with that.

All three start jumping around in panic then stop in front of the screen.

Zaku red: That would be appreciated, sir!

Tallgeese: It's all because their souls have a certain link. As does Zero's and that samurai. With the Soul extract machine---* A little mechanical ball with arms and a little propeller on the top of it shows up on the screen* ---extracts a soul, and then it must be relocated to a body that shares this link with it.

Zakos: Cooooooool.

Zaku yellow: ?_? But what the heck is this link actually?

Tallgeese: O.o Um…well, that's all the time I have, I must get back to my evil plans, bye! *Screen goes black*

Zaku blue: And there you have it?

The metal door thingy slams

Anyway everyone, for the future of the dark Axis…..

Zaku soldier fight! YEEAAAHHHHH! ^_^

***

Neo Yami's note: Thanks for the reviews I love you guys!! ^_^ I didn't know I was loved! *Gives all of you cookies and a Gundam plushy* And May-Veggie Girl, love the site! ^_^ I'm trying to make one too, but it's kinda lame right now. ^^; And Whitetail, when are you updating Shute's New Invention? I love that insanity! And sorry that this chapter kinda sucked.((In my op anyway ;p)) The next one should be better though! Muahahahaha!