Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Spinning the Bottle ❯ Truth or Dare ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I'm so used to doing these. None of the characters belong to me, they belong to SEGA
Spinning the Bottle
Chapter 1: Truth or Dare
Amy smiled as she looked through her closet. She thought about looking for something of interest. Soon, she found something, a box. She pulled the box out of the closet and blew off the dust. The box read `Spin the Bottle'. Amy blew on the dust a little more and read the subtitle, `For all your leisurely games of fun'. Amy smirked. She could have some fun with this. She grabbed the box, stashed it under the table and ran to the phone. She picked it up excitedly and dialled Cream's number.
Cream answered in merely a few seconds, “Hello?”
“Hi Cream, its Amy,” Amy spoke into the phone.
“Hi Amy!” Cream squealed excitedly into the phone. Amy smiled.
“I've just dug out this old `Spin the Bottle set and I was wondering if you and everyone would like to play it?”
“Sure!” Cream said excitedly, “Let's play it at my house! Then Mom can make snacks!”
“Okay! I'll call the others!” Amy put down the phone after Cream gave an excited goodbye. She called Sonic's apartment but there was no answer.
“Damn it! He's always on the run!” she complained. She called Tails' place, giving up on waiting for Sonic to answer, because he was most likely not there. She waited for several minutes. He was probably in his workshop again. Finally, Tails answered.
“Hi Tails! In the workshop again?”
“Yeah, sorry Amy… I'm working on the X Tornado again, it needs some work! What do you want?” Tails answered eagerly.
“We're all gonna meet up at Cream's place and play with my `Spin the Bottle' set!” Amy squealed excitedly.
“Uh… Spin the Bottle? As in… icky kissing?” Even though Amy couldn't see Tails, she could definitely envision him wrinkling his nose up right now.
`Typical of an eight year old' Amy shook her head, “No Tails, truth or dare, stuff like that.”
Unsure, Tails finally agreed, “Well… okay…”
“Thanks! Oh, and if you see Sonic, tell him to come or else I'll get him for it later!” Amy giggled.
“Er… okay…” Tails muttered.
“Thanks again! Bye!”
Amy then phoned the others. They all promised to come. Some of them were eager to come yet some needed a little persuasion…
XXX
That night Amy settled in Cream's living room with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Cream, Shadow, Rouge, Cosmo, Big, Espio and Charmy. Vanilla and Vector shot in and out of the living room with snacks for them. Vector was eager to help and none of them were stupid, they knew he liked Vanilla.
Sonic looked fairly bored yet a little worried. What if they asked embarrassing stuff that he didn't want to talk about or they dared him stupid stuff? Oh, well, he'd have to deal with it. Amy leaned forward and started the game.
“Right, truth or dare. You should know the rules but if you don't… I spin the bottle first and whoever it lands on must pick truth or dare. If they pick truth, they must answer a question asked by the person that spun the bottle and it must be the honest truth! If you pick dare, you must perform a dare of the bottle spinner's choice.”
Everyone nodded in understanding. Amy spun the bottle. It landed on Cream.
“Cream, truth or dare?”
Cream thought for a moment then looked up again, “Um… Truth.”
“Okay…” Amy said, thinking up a question. She wanted to keep in mind Cream's age, “Have you ever treated Cheese better than Chocola or vice versa?”
Cream instantly shook her head, “No I treat them the same. Do I spin the bottle now?”
“Yeah, once you've done your truth or dare then you spin the bottle.”
Cream nodded then spun the bottle. It landed on Cosmo.
“Cosmo, truth or dare?”
“Uh… truth?”
Rouge shuffled a little. Amy thought she heard “This is boring…” come from the bat girl so Amy threw her a glare. Rouge shut up.
“Cosmo, have you ever kissed a guy?”
Cosmo went bright red. Rouge perked up. Things were getting interesting…
“Um… once… but I was only small so I can't really remember it…”
Amy leaned over. “What was his name?”
“Like I said, I was only small but I think his name was Coal or something along those lines. I remember it was in a field with loads of little kids. We went into the bushes and it just happened.”
Everyone started laughing. Cosmo continued to glow as red as Knuckles fur. She shakily spun the bottle and it landed on Tails.
“Tails, truth or dare?”
“Um… dare?”
“Okay I dare you to…” she said thinking. She motioned to Amy for some help. Amy leaned over and whispered into Cosmo's ear. Cosmo then faced Tails, “Fly into the air for five minutes without stopping.”
“Easy!” Tails said excitedly and spun his two tails. He took off into the air and tried his best to remain in the air. He was exhausted but after five minutes, he returned to the ground. He spun the bottle and it landed on Knuckles.
“Knuckles, truth or dare?”
Without a second hesitation he said “Dare!” boldly. Tails smirked.
“I dare you to… get up, sing and dance to `Barbie Girl'!”
Knuckles immediately went red but he knew he couldn't take back his decision to do a dare. He reluctantly went over to the CD player and turned on `Barbie Girl' from Aqua, Cream's favourite song.
I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic...
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere...
Imagination, life is your creation...
Come on Barbie, let's go party!
I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic...
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere...
Imagination, life is your creation...
I'm a blond bimbo girl, in a fantasy world,
Dress me up, and make it tight, I'm your dolly...
You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in pink,
Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky..
You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours"
(uu-oooh-u)
I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic..
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere..
Imagination, life is your creation..
Come on Barbie, let's go party!
(ah-ah-ah-yeah)
Come on Barbie, let's go party!
(Uu-oooh-u)
Come on Barbie, let's go party!
(ah-ah-ah-yeah)
Come on Barbie, let's go party!
(Uu-oooh-u)
Everyone was in fits of laughter as Knuckles got redder and redder as he continued to sing the song. Sonic was laughing louder than any of them. When the song finally finished, Knuckles was red all over. He spun the bottle and it landed on Rouge.
“Rouge, truth or dare?” he asked sulkily.
“Truth.”
“Okay, have you ever had sex with someone before?”
“WHAT?” she asked in shock that Knuckles would ask such a question. Sonic sniggered, “We're waiting for an answer Rouge…” he taunted.
“What gave you that idea?” Rouge asked. Knuckles shrugged. “It's just the way you dress, you look like you've had some.”
“Well for your information, no I haven't had sex and if you're implying that I dress like a slut then…” she growled, raising her hand threatenly. Sonic laughed at the two of them. The two looked at Sonic with the look of death.
Amy chuckled nervously, “Let's continue the game guys.”
Rouge spun the bottle and it landed on Sonic. She smirked. Time for a little payback.
“Sonic, truth or dare?”
Sonic, being the brave hedgehog that he is, picked dare. Rouge smirked. “Okay your dare is… you have to kiss Amy on the lips for two minutes with tongue!”
“What!” the hedgehog exclaimed. He looked like he was about to throw up at the idea at any minute. His eyes narrowed as he glared at Rouge. “NO WAY!”
“Fine… then I'll suggest another dare. You may choose between this dare and the dare I just suggested.”
“Fine…” Sonic muttered. This dare had to be better than the last one, right?
“If you don't wanna kiss Amy then… this dare is… You have to kiss Shadow on the lips for two minutes with tongue!”
“WHAT!” squawked Sonic and Shadow in unison.
“I ain't kissing Shadow!” Sonic said, making a gagging motion like he was about to vomit.
“And I ain't kissing Faker either!” Shadow screamed, “I'm not gay Rouge!”
“Well its either Amy or Shadow, Sonic. Who's it gonna be?”
“This is sick and wrong!” Sonic screamed.
“CHOOSE!” Rouge hollered.
“Fine! Neither!” Sonic said like a child.
“You have to pick Shadow or Amy!” Rouge ordered; red in the cheeks from arguing with Sonic.
Shadow, at that moment, chose to shoot a glare at Sonic, “Touch me and die.”
“FINE! AMY IT IS!” Sonic yelled out after Shadow's comment. Amy was red in the face from blushing. Sonic hadn't finished yet. “But I have one condition. No one, I repeat, no one watches! Got it!”
Knuckles and Shadow were about to object but Rouge nodded. “Of course Sonic. We'll leave you to your privacy…” she taunted. She got up and motioned to the others to follow her.
“Now we're alone… let's pretend to kiss!” Amy put her hands on her hips. “Sonic, it's a game. You have to keep to the dare!”
“But Amy-!”
“Do it!”
“FINE!” Sonic leaned forward and pressed his lips against Amy. Amy thought she was gonna faint. Now that Sonic and Amy were connected at the lips, Sonic didn't know what to do. Amy began to kiss him with a passion. Sonic found himself kissing her back. He never thought he'd even think it but he was enjoying this and the good thing was Amy was as new to kissing as he was! He remembered he had to kiss her with tongue so he placed his tongue on her lips. Amy opened her mouth and Sonic's tongue moved into her mouth. Both of the hedgehogs were enjoying it. But neither of them knew that they were being watched…
XXX
“MUHAHAHA! This is RICH!” Knuckles cackled as he watched Sonic and Amy kissing passionately. Shadow was rolling around on the floor laughing. Cream was smiling cutely. Rouge was right at the door with a video camera in hand, taping the whole thing.
“Has it been two minutes yet?” Charmy choked out through laughter. “Nearly,” Rouge muttered.
“Hello children what are you doing?” Vanilla asked. She saw what Sonic and Amy were doing and smiled fondly, “How sweet.”
“And hilarious!” Shadow choked out while rolling around on the floor. “I can't wait to see Faker's face when he finds out we've recorded it!”
Finally two minutes were up but the two remained connected at the lips. They sneaked in the room and zoomed in with the camera. Soon the two broke apart and gazed into each others' eyes.
“Amy…” Sonic murmured. Amy giggled. Suddenly, Sonic slowly moved his head to see Rouge with a video camera in hand.
“ROUGE! I TOLD YOU NOT TO WATCH!” Sonic shrieked.
“Couldn't help myself…” she muttered. Sonic caught a brief glimpse of the video camera. “YOU TAPED IT!” he screamed, his eyes popping.
“Yeah and man is it rich!” Shadow laughed, “See ya!” he yelled grabbing the tape and running off with it. Sonic was about to go after Shadow but Amy held him back.
“Don't worry about it, Sonikku. It could be worse.”
“How can it be worse?” Sonic wailed.