Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Spinning the Bottle ❯ Random Humiliation ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: None of these characters belong to me, they belong to SEGA
Spinning the Bottle
Chapter2: Random Humiliation
Sonic spun the bottle and it landed on Shadow. Shadow had just gotten over his laughter fit and his ruby eyes widened when he saw that he had to do something at the merciless hands of an angry Sonic.
“Shadow truth or dare?” Sonic said smirking. He was looking to take his revenge on someone and Shadow seemed the perfect target at the moment. Shadow paused to think. If he picked dare, Sonic might try to make him kiss someone. Nothing for it…
“Truth, Shadow said quietly. Sonic stuck his finger in his ear, wiggled it about and moved a little closer to Shadow.
“I'm sorry Shadow, I didn't quite catch that.
“I said Truth, Shadow said through gritted teeth. Sonic dug his fingers in his ears a little more.
“Sorry?”
“I SAID TRUTH!” Shadow yelled. He went a bright red colour, almost as red as his stripes, and bowed his head down in embarrassment. Sonic chuckled.
“Don't lose it bud… okay your truth question is… who do you fancy?”
“No one…” Shadow said unconvincingly. Sonic sniggered. “I don't believe you and this is a truth question… spill the beans!”
Shadow stole a glance at Rouge and Sonic, unfortunately for Shadow, saw him, “Is it Rouge?” he said suddenly.
Shadow said nothing. “You can just shake or nod,” Amy said kindly trying to make up for Sonic's attitude and need for revenge. Shadow paused then gave a slight nod. Sonic laughed and got up, clapping his hands, pointing at Shadow.
“Shadow loves Rouge! Shadow loves Rouge!” he laughed and sung, dancing around the living room. Both Shadow and Rouge went bright red. Rouge easily thought of a comeback.
“Sonic loves Amy! Sonic loves Amy!” she shrieked, pointing. That shut Sonic up. He sat down next to Amy and sulked.
“Shut up Rouge…” he grumbled. Amy clapped her hands, “The game!”
 
Shadow spun the bottle and it landed on Espio. The chameleon looked up at his name being mentioned. Well, not his name…
“Hey lizard boy, truth or dare?”
 
Espio folded his arms in offence, “My name is not lizard boy.”
 
“Whatever,” Shadow rolled his eyes, “Truth or dare?”
 
Espio growled, “A ninja never wavers. Dare,” he said firmly, yet a little miffed at being referred to as `lizard boy'.
 
Shadow put his hand on his chin and began to think of a dare. After about five minutes, a yawn was heard from Sonic and that's when Shadow snapped his fingers, “AHA!”
 
“Not so loud,” Sonic grumbled, rubbing his sensitive ears.
 
“Get over it, Faker,” Shadow growled before turning to Espio, “Your dare is… to dress up as a girl…”
 
Espio's eyes widened and he screamed, “WHAT? NO WAY!”
 
“You have to do it. That's the dare.”
 
“Sonic got two choices!” Espio wailed, all ninja attitude abandoned.
 
“That's because Rouge is too soft for her own good,” Shadow said. Rouge heard and smacked Shadow in the mouth hard. Shadow yelped and grabbed his red cheek, almost cradling it. “What the hell did you do that for, woman?”
 
“Too soft for her own good am I? Sure, I gave Sonic a choice, but either way he still had to snog someone!” Rouge hollered.
 
Shadow shrugged then turned back to Espio, “Well, lizard boy? You can't back out of the dare.”
 
Shadow pointed towards the bedrooms, where Vanilla and Cream slept. Espio sighed and stomped off upstairs in a sulk. Everyone began to giggle, “Man, this is going to be rich!” Charmy giggled.
 
Everyone waited in anticipation and after about 15 minutes of waiting, Espio appeared at the top of the stairs. He had kept to the dare. He wore one of Vanilla's old dresses, which was lilac and hung around his feet. He hand managed to squeeze his feet into pointed boots and he had a little lipstick and eye shadow on.
 
Immediately everyone's backs hit the floor and started pointing and laughing at him. Espio grumbled when Shadow said through his laughs, “Give us a twirl, Espiona!”
 
Espio growled and attempted to twirl in those horrid high-heeled boots and nearly ended up tripping. Everyone laughed harder and eventually, Shadow waved his hand and said, “Alright lizard boy, wash your face and get undressed, the dare is done.”
 
Espio grumbled and started to head upstairs until Sonic yelled, “Hey! Espiona! You forgot something!”
 
He threw a girly hat at Espio. Espio yelled and caught the hat, running upstairs and tripping up due to the high heels on the boots. After about ten minutes, Espio returned looking his normal self but he was blushing furiously. He settled down and grunted as he spun the bottle. It landed on Big.
 
“Big, truth or dare?”
 
Big put a hand on his chin and rubbed it. Everyone stared at him eagerly. Big continued to rub his chin in thought. Ten minutes had passed and still he hadn't made up his mind.
 
“Make up your mind already feline!” Shadow growled coldly, still partly humiliated about everyone finding out that he had a crush on Rouge.
 
Big waved his hand, “Be patient, I'm thinking.”
 
Soon, everyone began to get impatient as Big continued to think. Another ten minutes passed before he clapped his hands together, “I pick truth!”
 
“It took him twenty minutes to choose truth?” Sonic asked weakly to Amy. Amy waved her hand at him to quieten him. Espio leaned towards him.
 
“OK Big, why do you like frogs so much? I mean, they are slimy and bouncy and… yuck!” Espio shuddered. He didn't like frogs to be honest.
 
“Frogs aren't disgusting!” Big almost yelled in defence of Froggy. “Frogs are my best friends, where I come from!”
 
“Take a chill pill man,” Shadow muttered.
 
Big calmed down before spinning the bottle. It landed on Charmy.
 
“Truth or dare, umm, what's your name again?”
 
The little bee buzzed angrily, “Its Charmy!”
 
Big sighed, “No need to be nasty… OK your dare is…”
 
Amy tapped Big's shoulder, “Um… Big, Charmy hasn't said truth or dare yet!”
 
Charmy was getting his stinger ready for action, because Big was really annoying him now, “Dare!” he proclaimed boldly.
 
“OK, your dare is…” Big trailed off and began to ponder about a dare. Five minutes passed and no word of a dare. Everyone began to yawn, getting bored of waiting. Eventually, Sonic got an idea and leaned up to whisper into Big's large ear. Big nodded, “That's a funny one Sonic!”
 
Big turned to Charmy, “Your dare is… to put on some pants and shove a cold tub of ice cream and some cokes down there.”
 
Everyone giggled at that. Charmy buzzed around but bravely went to do the dare. He slid into the kitchen, put on some old pants that he found near the washing machine, grabbed the coke and ice cream and slowly put them into the pants.
 
From the other room, they heard a high pitched shriek of, “IT'S COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
Everyone laughed when Charmy flew into the room, wearing pants bulging with ice cream and coke. His face was incredibly blue and he was crying a little bit, “Are you okay, Charmy?” Cream asked in concern. So much noise was being made that Vector and Vanilla rushed into the room. Needless to say, Vanilla wasn't very happy to see good ice cream and coke go to waste.
 
“I'm sorry, but we need to eat that ice cream and drink those cokes, but considering where they've been, I refuse to touch them. Do what you want with them.”
 
Charmy removed the ice cream and coke from the pants before throwing the pants across the room. They landed on Vector's face.
 
“CHARMY!” he yelled. Vanilla placed a hand on his shoulder and the crocodile blushed, following her into the kitchen. Before he left the room completely, he turned and gave Charmy a look to suggest he was in for it later.
 
Charmy spun the bottle and it landed on Amy. Charmy rubbed his hands together as he began to think of a way to humiliate her. Amy maintained a perfect cheerful look. It was only a game, all in good fun.
 
“Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Amy replied. Charmy pouted, “Aww, you're boring!”
 
Charmy pulled a puppy eyed dog look and Amy changed her mind, “Fine, dare.”
 
Charmy leapt up and almost smacked his head on the ceiling, “YEAH!”
 
“I dare you to run around the room screaming `I suck my thumb'!”
 
Amy blushed, about to turn the dare down, but realized that this could be her chance to show Sonic that she would do any dare without hesitation. She sucked in air, before running around the room screaming at the top of her lungs, “I SUCK MY THUMB!” over and over again.
 
Vanilla came into the room and looked at Amy, “Well, isn't that cute. Shouldn't you have grown out of sucking your thumb by now?”
 
Charmy giggled, “Maybe she still sleeps with her nightlight on, cuddling her little teddy bear and reading bedtime stories!” he shrieked. Amy went bright red and anger was building deep inside of her.
 
Charmy still laughed loudly, “Maybe you still need to be sung nursery rhymes!”
 
Amy reached for her hammer and growled as she aimed it at the bee's head. Charmy stopped laughing and started shaking, “Er… remember Amy it's only a game, all in good fun…”
 
Amy sighed, “You're right… but you better shut your mouth now or else!”