Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ "Whose Line is it Anyway?": Sonic Style ❯ If you know what I mean/Quick Change ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: The show "Whose Line is it Anyway?" is an official Hat Trick production, owned by Warner Bros. Thus, I don't own it. Any of the Sonic characters used in this story (with the exception of Pyra the Hedge-bat, Analog Hedgehog, Sparky the Chao, and Electrode the Hedgehog) are the property of Sega Sonic Team.

*************************************************************** *****************************

(*cc* for a short amount of time)

Electrode: Welcome back to "Whose Line is it Anyway?", the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter. And if you're keeping track of the score at home, I pity you. (*cl*) Now let's go on to our next game - I love this one - "If you know what I mean…" This is for Sonic, Pyra, and Analog. (*cc*; Sonic, Pyra, and Analog come down to the front of the stage) What happens in this game is these three have to make the lines to a scene, but they have to use any many of their own obscure cliches and euphemisms as possible. The scene is - hopefully this won't scare any of you students out there - Pyra and Analog are rookie teachers at a back-to-school meeting, and Sonic is an experienced professor who's there to welcome them. So whenever you're ready, take it away.

Sonic: (to the others) Well, hello there. What are your names?

Analog: (to Pyra) It's freshman-orientation time, if you know what I mean. (*cl*; then to Sonic) I'm Mr. Analog Hedgehog. Who are you?

Sonic: Well, I'm the "teacher of the year" if you know what I mean. (*cl*) And you are, Miss?

Pyra: Pyra, sir. (points to her head) Do you think my quills are a bit, well, excited right now, if you know what I mean? (*cg*)

Sonic: Not at all. They're still as a kid in detention, if you know what I mean. (*cg*) You look nice tonight.

Analog: (to Pyra) Definitely no worms in your apples, if you know what I mean. (*cl&c*; an "&" symbol indicates a mixture of 2 crowd-related actions, in this case the crowd laughs and cheers)

Pyra: Please, Analog. I'm no night owl, if you know what I mean. (*cl*)

Sonic: (to Analog) Kid, now is not a good time to sharpen your pencil, if you know what I mean. (*cl*) I need to know more about how you two act as info-dumps, if you know what I mean. (*cg*)

Analog: Well, you don't want to know what happens to kids who fiddle with my baton, if you know what I mean. (*cl*)

Pyra: As for me, an apple a day keeps the kids at bay, if you know what I mean. (*cl*)

Sonic: (after a short pause) I don't get it. (*cl*; *bzzz*; Sonic, Pyra, Analog go back to their seats)

Electrode: Hey, 1000 points to Analog for the "apples" joke. (*cg*) That was pretty good, man.

Analog: Well, I had to teach the kids something new, if you know what I mean. (*cg*)

Electrode: Well, at least we have time to fit another game into this chapter. The next game is called "Quick Change." This is for everybody. (*cc*; the crew come down; Electrode gives Pyra a microphone, and she goes to the side) What happens here is I'm going to give Sonic, Analog, and Sparky a scene, and they have to make up their own lines. At occasional points in the scene, Pyra will say "Change." and whoever was speaking has to change what they just said. The scene is the three of you are the Chaotix gang. Espio - Sonic - and Vector - Analog - are relaxing in their office when Charmy - Sparky - arrives with another assignment. So go ahead whenever you're ready.

Analog: (gets in relaxing position on the stairs) What a day. I'll admit that I'd like another mission right now, however.

Sonic: The consistent silence around here is pretty disturbing.

Pyra: Change.

Sonic: The absence of late night parties on the upper floor is pretty disturbing. (*cl*)

Sparky: (flies in) Espio, Vector, I got another assignment.

Pyra: Change.

Sparky: Espio, Vector, I got the Playboy magazines you ordered. (*cl*)

Analog: Hot dog!

Pyra: Change.

Analog: Extremely warm golden retrievers! (*cl*)

Sonic: (feigns taking and opening a magazine) Hey, they have a mission for us in here.

Sparky: What is it?

Sonic: They want us to find and capture a criminal supermodel who is on the run from the fuzz. (*cg*)

Pyra: Change.

Sonic: They want us to replace and surpass the skills of a criminal supermodel who is on the run from the fuzz. (*cl*)

Analog: Really?

Sparky: Why would I do that?

Pyra: Change.

Sparky: I've always wanted to do that. (*cl*)

Sonic: I got a bad feeling about this.

Pyra: Change.

Sonic: I'm ready to rock and roll!

Sparky: Should I be doing something, Vector?

Analog: Yeah. Get Espio's medication. (*cg*)

Pyra: Change.

Analog: Make a super-large anchovy pizza for me. (*cl*)

Pyra: (giggling) Change.

Analog: Get in a hula-girl outfit and keep me entertained. (*cl*, very hard I might add)

Pyra: (keeling over from laughter) Change. (continues laughter)

Analog: Do 1000 jumping jacks for me. (*cl*)

Sparky: Not again. (*bzzz*; the crew go back to their seats)

Electrode: Ok, 1000 points all around. But you know, I would have said to Sparky: "One point for each of those jumping jacks" - (*cg*) - but that would have been torture.

Sonic: Aww, come on!

Electrode: (to Sonic) In case you haven't noticed, the points don't matter!

Sonic: I still want him to pay for that slap he gave me!

Electrode: (to Sonic) Here's some words of wisdom for you: "no way, fool!" (*cl&c*) We'll be right back with more "Whose Line?" right after this!

*************************************************************** *****************************

Please review! (hey, what else?)