Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 1000 Miles Away ❯ Abduction ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Late in the morning Sonic woke up. He saw Tails making breakfast.
 
Tails: “Morning Sonic.”
 
Sonic: “Morning. What are you cooking?”
 
Tails: “Pancakes and eggs.”
 
Sonic sat down and had a cup of coffee to wake him up. He still carried that strange feeling.
 
Sonic's Thoughts:
 
I'll have to keep a close eye on Tails. He wants to go to the city. I can't say no to him. If I try he'll use it against me.
 
After Breakfast, Sonic took a shower and was ready to leave.
 
Sonic: “Tails, are you ready?”
 
Tails: “Yeah, lets go.”
 
Tails grabbed on to Sonic and they sped off like a bat out of hell. As soon as they got there Tails was already getting what they needed. Sonic stayed close by. He watched and was aware of his surroundings. He was also aware of a strange car. It was just sitting there. You couldn't tell if the color on it was dirt or it's actual color. Three people were sitting in it. He recognized one of them.
 
Sonic had no weaponry on him. He needed to get Tails out of there and fast. They checked out and started off for home. That strange car drove up and blocked the way. Behind them was a police car. Sonic had to think fast. As the people in the front seats got out of the strange vehicle Sonic picked up a rock and threw it at one of them. He quickly ran and grabbed the gun in that persons pocket.
 
All hell broke loose. Bullets were flying everywhere. Sonic managed to keep Tails with him and kill one of the gunmen. Sonic ran out of bullets. He picked up Tails an ran for it. As he was running a bullet caught him in the leg. This caused him to fall. Another in the chest and the final one in the arm.
 
One of the gunmen in the strange car ran up and grabbed Tails and threw him in the car. This caused Tails to be unconscious.
 
Sonic: “I will be there to save you Tails. Even if that means I have to die.”