Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Feel The Parody ❯ Trout Fishing Shortness ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feel The Parody
Ch. 1: Trout Fishing Shortness
By Hiro Konobu
 
I got this idea while playing Feel The Magic this day, but I'm not making any promises that it will be good, and updated regularly…okay I wanted to coin the idea. By the way I still only own my fics and Radio Hiro.
 
(The story starts off with Sonic walking through Station Square till he sees a certain girl walking by him, and at this point a certain kitsune sees this and decides to go out but not without saying anything)
 
“Hmm that guy needs help on getting that woman! I must go!”
 
(As he goes out to the people in the theater was wondering why he left all of a sudden, but they saw him on the screen)
 
“Hey buddy I see you have eyes for that woman.
 
“Yeah so…what's it too ya?”
 
“Well I can help you get that girl that you've want to be with?”
 
(Oh yeah at this point all of the other people who are in that theater leave at this point as well)
 
“How's that?”
 
“Just hold this trout tank.”
 
“Why should I hold this trout tank?”
 
“Well I'm Tails the leader of the Most Excellent Performance group the “RUB Kitsunes.” Can you help us out with our performance?”
 
“Sure I'll help out with the performance.”
 
(A few minutes later when everything is set up while Sonic is holding the tank a guy is running towards him…by the way that guy was actually Knuckles. Now Sonic jumps a bit at this and well accidentally drops some of the trout in his mouth and now he's about to choke)
 
“I'm sorry that I jumped but…I do know the Heimlich.”
 
“I don't care if you know how you can make roll-ups just get these fish out of my damn stomach.”
 
“Okay proceeding to clear out trout now.”
(Now Sonic proceeds to clear out the fish from the guy's stomach)
 
“Hey not there I said just to get these trout out!”
 
“Okay I'm doing so now.”
 
(Sonic does so and gets the first two fish out)
 
“There's still more jackass.”
 
“Look if you're gonna be like that I can stop right here…”
 
“No keep doing the Heimlich on me to get these fish out.”
 
(Then he gets three fish out of Knuckles' stomach)
 
“Well I think that's it new member…wait I still got some in my stomach please rub them to get them out.”
 
(Sonic then rub Kunckles' stomach and the all the fish then come out, and all of them are in the bowl right now)
 
“Well that was a most interesting performance I didn't expect that the goldfish would actually go into Knuckles…but knowing him being dumb and gullible we should have known better.”
 
(At this point the girl Sonic saw was watching and told him her name was Amy, but another person was wanting the same thing, by the way this was Shadow)
 
*Her beauty…so splendid…she will be mine. So today decided to join the RUB Kitsunes…So I could see her again*
 
Like I said before I'm not going to promise anything with this parody of Feel The Magic done with a Sonic The Hedgehog style which are both owned by Sega, and Sonic Team, the chapters are going to be one scene a chapter which means that only the games for the chapter are going to be involved…and I'm currently working on Chapter two of Twinkle Park Switch.
 
End Ch.1