Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Feel The Parody ❯ Parachute, and Candleness ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feel The Parody
Ch.2: Parachute, and Candleness
By Hiro Konobu
 
“Again I Hiro Konobu only own my fics and Radio Hiro.”
 
(We start this chapter off in a plane around the Sky Sanctuary zone where we see Sonic and Tails getting ready to do something from the plane)
“So Tails you know what were doing up here?”
“Well Sonic you know what you have to do and why we have parachutes on?”
“It's because that we need to have these things that the author forgot to mention to open up the parachutes.”
“That's right Sonic you have to type in the number that appears, now let's go and freefall.”
“Hey! Free fall wait a minute…”
(Before Sonic could say anything else he was pushed out of the airplane, and screaming a bit too while he was at it.)
“Okay let's see I got the number 25 so I'll just type in that number like Tails said and…”
(He types the number in and the parachute opens up…)
“…It worked.”
(…but when he gets down Tails tells him something that will shock him for now.)
“Good work, do it again for 4 more times.”
(Sonic face faults when he hears this…but that girl we mentioned and her name in the first chapter appears.)
“Hello I just wanted see the RUB Kitsunes new member performing I heard he was performing today and that he is kind of cute.”
(At this point Sonic blushes at Amy while Tails just gives a simple hello)
“So Amy what brings you here?”
“Sonic I just said it in the last sentence.”
“Oh…sorry about that well the plane is now refueled so I'm off to jump some more okay.”
“You do that I'll just watch okay.”
(Now after that Sonic is back up in the plane he gets ready for his next jump and jumps out without hesitation)
”Ok this time its 88 so I'll just type that in and…(By the way this time he types the wrong number) what why wont it work…oh wait I know why I typed 87 not 88. (Now he gets the parachute open by typing 88) Okay now for the third time I will actually type out three numbers.” (Now this time he jumps and gets it correct immediately)
“Nice job Sonic we will take a small break from this to do something humorous for break time.”
“Okay…what is break time?”
“Well after every third time the RUB Kitsunes do a stunt we occasionally do something funny related to the stunt we are doing…so what's today Cream?”
“Well today we drop Edge out of the same airplane that you had a parachute for, but he wont have any cause he's a jackass.”
“Now Cream normally I'd tell Vanilla about your bad language but since Edge is one I'll let it pass.”
(Now the break time bit begins and we see Knuckles preparing to throw Edge out the plane)
“Don't I get a parachute or something and why am I tied up?”
“Because you're a jackass!”
(Knuckles kicks Edge out of the plane.)
“Oh yeah I forgot something take your slut Lita with you too.”
“I'm a girl don't I get an exception to the rule?”
“No when you sided with the `Whiney Little Bitch' you lost exemption for bashing.”
(Knuckles also kicks Lita out of the plane…and well to make things short both Lita and Edge…unfortunately survive, but they couldn't walk anymore and well were made to be dependent on others…but I wont dwell on that)
“Okay Sonic are you ready to get back up into the air?”
“Sure Tails I need to get this done and over with anyway.”
(As the plane refueled again Sonic gets ready to jump only this time ready to type a four-digit number) “Okay for the sake of unoriginality I'll type this number in.” (Now Sonic jumps out of the plane and then when he lands Tails tells him about the fifth and final jump) “Okay Tails anything different about the last jump rather than the fact that the last few jumps had tedium written all over it.”
“Well Sonic you do have to type out a longer number.”
“Oh okay I can do five.”
“Nope you have to type seven this time before you fall down to the ground below.”
“What!”
“Yes, but you don't have to go through with it if you don't want to…”
“Wait I'll do it. Just give me the 7-digit combo.”
(He gets it and gets back into the plane and readies his jump and presses the 7-digit combo even while saying it out loud)
“Let's see its 8-6-7-5-3-0-9.”
(The parachute opens, and bonus points for those who can guess that reference)
“I did it got through those five damn jumps. What do you think of that Amy?”
“That was decent, but Tails told me while you were still in the plane that he had something else planned…well I'll let Tails explain.”
”See I had also want you to ride down on this cart a few times and also due to the fact that there is no one clearing the mines here like in the actual game version…”
“Why?”
“That's because the author has been abusing his laziness clause.”
(Just then some giant candles come out of nowhere, and one of the candles actually says something)
“Us candles who come from the planet…”
(Before the candle could actually say something Tails interrupts him)
“Excuse me…yeah candle dude, me and Sonic are trying to discuss something so bugger off!”
“No one makes fun of the candle army! Men we shall attack this planet Earth and claim it for our home planet…”
“Oh…If it's a fight you want then it's a fight you get…RUB Kitsunes assemble!”
(We see all the RUB Kitsunes lining up to start the fight)
“You fools can not beat us up by mere physical prowess!” (Cue evil laughter right here by the candle…though after his statements one of his candles falls somehow.)
“Boss…I think…they know…the secret…on how we can be…knocked off easily…”
“All Tails said we needed to do was to really blow on them
(A/N: To those who don't know the candle minigame on Feel The Magic you had to essentially blow into the touch screen in order to get the candles out)
“Candle army attack!”
(Now since the first candle was stopped dead in its tracks already we skip to the second wave)
“Now RUB Kitsunes blow like you have never blown before! At least for the next few waves.”
“Right Tails…we will do so.”
“Exactly
(Now as that was said we see more candles blown out during the second and third waves were easily blown out, and the break time bit begins and if any people think this is just horrible I'll stop with these break time bits)
“Okay since you candles are down some people we will give you a small speed enhance if you help us with our break time bit.”
“Sure what do I have to do?”
“Well we have Eddie Guerrero all tied up a shame too if he turned heel on different terms this probably would have been a big deal…but anyway just burn him to death Mr. Candle.”
“Doing so now you strange rabbit girl.”
(We see the candle burning said person to death and now start with the fourth wave of candles)
“Again we must blow out all the candles that appear in our path, but knowing the author and his use of repetitive jokes which no one gets, well just probably breeze through these next two waves easily.”
(Just as Sonic says that line the RUB Kitsune group gets rid of the candles)
“Yeah well…”
(At this point the candle gets squashed by a rampaging bull)
“What the hell is a bull doing here?!”
“You see Sonic they came out by themselves.”
(Everyone is left at a face fault as the chapter ends)
 
End Ch.2