Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Feel The Parody ❯ This Bull Of Doom With Cleaning ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feel The Parody
By Hiro Konobu
Ch. 3: This Bull Of Doom With Cleaning
 
“I Hiro Konobu only own Radio Hiro, this parody and all of my fics for both Feel The Magic and Sonic The Hedgehog are properties of Sega and Sonic Team.”
 
(Leaving off where last chapter ended, and how all of those bulls came out)
 
“So Tails tell me again how those bull going to be stopped?”
“By touching them Sonic.”
“What!”
“Hey you say you're the fastest hedgehog alive aren't you?”
“Well yes I am Tails why did you ask me that?”
“So to ask if it would be too much of a problem for you.”
“Well why don't you try to touch those bulls yourself?”
“That's because we will be ski boarding through said bulls Sonic.”
“What the…why would you want to that?”
“Well we are the “RUB Kitsunes” we have to things that seem inane at times.”
“Ok…but can we move the story along.”
“Sure besides I see that Amy over there has ran out of hammers and is facing all of those bulls.”
“Wait, before I go over there is it even possible for Amy to run out of hammers? I mean I heard she had about 75 of them.”
“Well she only brought three of them today.”
“All right, then I'll just have to go over there and help her out.”
“You do that…(As Sonic leaves Tails gets ready to say a phrase that might annoy some people which is…) RUB Kitsunes assemble!”
(Now a few seconds later we see Sonic heading towards Amy's side, and getting ready to defend the hammerless Amy)
“Say Amy how did you lose all of your hammers?”
“Shut it Sonic and just touch those bulls.”
“Ok touching bulls now.”
(As Sonic runs off we see him starting to touch said bulls about 24 of them to boot even with the multiple amounts of the RUB Kitsunes Ski Boarding past him)
“Is this even a challenge…gah…”
(To explain that last bit sonic had to jump to avoid a bull and landed on the last bull and the words started flying from there)
“What are you doing us bulls have been freed and now we shall have free reign over anything we want.”
“Well, who had freed you stupid bulls, because I want to know.”
“Too bad because, I wont say who freed us because we unfortunately forgot who did, and I'm not falling for the author's lame excuses.”
“What do you have against the author anyway?”
“I don't know maybe his lame excuses always seem to find there way into his fics or it could be because he can't go one fic without using a plot-hole either.”
“Well that is true but of course he usually writes satire, and while that was going on I've touched 98 times so which means as soon as I make this last touch you will be back to your normal self.”
“What do you mean by that? I've always been this way.”
“Well that's not what Tails told me.”
(Flashback…of sorts)
“Sonic I have some info on those bulls it looked like that they were forcibly released and also have controllers on them.”
“How did that happen?”
“I really don't know but I kind of predicted that while we were doing the parachute and candle bits that they would come out.”
“Why?”
“Maybe cause we angered the bull gods by not doing the cart bit last chapter.”
“Ok…”
(End Flashback)
“Okay maybe he was right but still…”
“So you don't mind if I touch you one more time?”
“I don't mind….wait a minute…”
(Now Sonic touches the bull one more time and well the bull is out of the influence of the controller, and just goes off because he can't talk without it)
“Yeah! That's what you get you stupid bulls for almost ruining this girl over here.”
“Thanks but I could have handled it myself Sonic.”
“Yeah but Tails told me you only had three hammers.”
“Well I had a fourth one…but I left it at home.”
“I noticed you were dirty as well.”
“So…”
(All of a sudden Sonic finds two scrubbers to clean her off)
“Cleanup time!”
“How…where did you get those?”
“I haven't the foggiest.”
“Well I guess we should start now shouldn't we?”
(Now Sonic starts to clean up Amy at this point with some dialog added as well)
“So Amy how long have you been in this city anyway?”
“About three years to be exact.”
“So what's it like to live in this city?”
“It's cool, though it does have its ups and downs.”
“Like what.”
“They have an author here who thought this scene could be plot-holed style skipped.”
“Ok well if you notice you're cleaned up now so take a look.”
(Amy takes a look and is pleased with the results)
“Thanks Sonic…so I guess I'll see you later then wont I?”
“You will, you will.”
 
End Ch. 3
 
“To explain why I had scenes two and three added together was because they were both short scenes with only one game on them.”