Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Feel The Parody ❯ The Antlion Bus Stop ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feel The Parody
By Hiro Konobu
Ch.4: The Antlion Bus Stop
 
“Well Feel The Parody is in its 4th chapter so I'll just say that I still only Radio Hiro and my fics like always.”
(Chapter starts off with Sonic at Amy's apartment about to pick her up for today's performance)
 
“So Amy are you ready to go out for today's performance?”
 
“Sure I'm ready. So what do the RUB Kitsunes have planned today?”
 
“Well…we have some bus stop bowling to do today.”
 
“That's all…they have planned for today?”
 
“That's pretty much it yep and he also said something else…”
 
“What else was it?”
 
“To quote off of what Tails said, “Win her heart! Get closer to her by giving your all in another super performance!” and yes that's what he said.”
 
“Wow…for a young kitsune I didn't know he could be like that.”
 
“You'd be surprised Amy as well as the OOC value for you and me for this fic.”
 
“What?”
 
“Sorry meaningless filler…say there's Tails now and what are all those Cream dolls doing up there like bowling pins?”
 
“Well Sonic, today's performance is called “Bus Stop” and that's why you see those Cream dolls up there, and now as we look around you see those two parts of a bowling ball…Knuckles, Rouge!”
 
(When Tails had said that Knuckles and Rouge picked up the two pieces of the bowling ball and put it on Sonic even with the yelps and some screams from Sonic while it is being put on.)
 
“Now let's get the performance started, and to you readers Sonic can't talk while he's inside the ball by the way and we probably will have to half ass the performance in a long explaination bubble of sorts.”
 
(Now as the first part of the performance gets underway we see Sonic rolling the ball somehow to the five Cream dolls and knocking the entire first set of five dolls over now in the second part we see some cars going very slowly in the second part Sonic manages to avoid the cars and knock all five of the Cream dolls down, and after that, now it starts to get a little harder with a car blocking the left side of the area somehow Sonic manages to get through that handicap though it kind of feels like the buses and cars are teaming up to take out Sonic as you now see a bus blocking out the right side of the playing field and also due to the fact Sonic accidentally hit the bus thinking it would move now Sonic tries again and this time gets the Cream dolls though the cars have one more trick up their sleeve by making a line that seems impossible to get through, however they left an important gap in the line which Sonic saw to get the last five Cream dolls and Sonic finally comes out of the bowling ball)
 
“What in the hell did I do to you for you to jam me in that ball?”
 
“Nothing it was all a part of the performance.”
 
“Really now was it…”
 
“Oh come on I see Amy is glad that you made it across the nightmare-ish Bus Stop.”
 
(Just as Sonic turns he finds out that Tails was right about Amy being happy about the performance)
 
“Oh Sonic, that performance was great though I was worried a little when you hit that bus, but still I liked it.” (As Amy said as she went a little closer towards Sonic.)
 
“That's cool, though Tails said that was the only performance of the day…though I'm not sure because something else could pop up like escaping from antlions or having to yell to get your attention.”
 
“Really you think that would happen?”
 
“I really don't know but it could happen.”
 
(Now we skip over to Tails who is talking with Cream, Knuckles, and Rouge planning the next segment of performances)
 
“Well that went smoothly wouldn't you say?”
 
“Yes Tails it did so what did you have planned for our performance group next?”
 
“Well Rouge I talked to some people who own some tall buildings and asked them if we could perform the next two stunts there and they said it would be okay.”
 
“Well what are the next two stunts going to be?”
 
“They are some building related stuff but I'm letting Sonic figure out on his own.”
 
“So you want to see the reaction that Sonic gives when he finds out don't you?”
 
“Yes Cream I want to laugh when I see what happens when Sonic finds out.”
 
(Just then a muffled scream comes out of Cream for some reason the whole gang looks then finds that somehow Rouge got surprised and fell into the same hole that Cream fell into…turns out that they were…)
 
“Holy antlions Knuckles!”
 
“We have save them yeah.”
 
(Somehow he gets a call informing him of some important plot as well)
 
“This just in one other antlion hole has appeared and it has Sonic and Amy in its grasp.”
 
(Just then Tails get an idea from this)
 
“You know this could serve as a short bonus performance.”
 
“Tails you're crazy can't you see that Cream and Rouge are in trouble…not to mention that Sonic and Amy are in one too.”
 
“I'm crazy good then aren't I? Now let's help Cream and Rouge get out of that pit.”
 
(Now we see Tails and Knuckles trying to get Cream and Rouge out of the pit)
 
“Well what took you so long to get here Knuckles?”
 
“Well I had to convince Tails that turning this incident into a performance was a bad idea.”
 
“Say where is Tails anyway?” As Knuckles looks around for Tails.
 
(After that was said some people gathered around near the antlion hole being careful not to fall in)
“...I think Tails actually went through and got people to see this.”
 
“See I told you I'm crazy good now let's get them out.”
 
“Right…”
 
(Now after a few minutes pass Cream and Rouge have been pulled out and the other Rub Kitsunes and the people watching head to where Sonic and Amy are having some trouble with the other antlion hole)
 
“Sonic where in the heck did this antlion hole come from?” As Amy is found trying to get out of the antlion hole frantically.
 
“Amy don't ask me this antlion hole just came randomly let's just try to get out okay.” As we Sonic also trying to get out frantically.
 
“You know usually Tails would probably try to profit in on this mishap.”
 
“Umm…Sonic I think he has…”
 
“What do you…oh I see.”
 
(Now both Sonic and Amy look up and see the rest of the RUB Kitsunes with a huge crowd trying to see if Sonic and Amy can get out.)
 
“Tails! Where were you when we needed you?”
 
“Well we had a little mishap with an antlion hole of our own so don't try to angry about that.”
 
“Well why do you have that crowd there?”
 
“You know my performance group loves to give shows now don't they?”
“Well this wouldn't be an issue if this wasn't based on life or death issue so just help us!”
 
“Okay.”
 
(Now as that was said Tails and a member of the RUB Kitsunes help Sonic and Amy get out of the antlion hole though it took them three minutes to do so)
 
“Glad to be out of that situation isn't that right Amy?”
 
“It definitely is Sonic, though I have to go well see you tomorrow.”
 
“Well Sonic I have to go as well and set up the next day performances see ya.”
 
“Well bye Tails and Amy.”
 
(Later that night Sonic had a flashback style dream as we see a younger version of Sonic and Amy, Sonic had seemed to have saved Amy from drowning and these words that came out the wakes Sonic with a scream to end the chapter)
 
“…However I wasn't able to save her.”
 
End Chapter 4