Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Feel The Parody ❯ Painting Monocyclist ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feel The Parody
By Hiro Konobu
Ch. 5: Painting Monocyclist
 
“I Hiro Konobu only own my fics, Radio Hiro, and Sega's and Sonic Team's Feel The Magic and Sonic The Hedgehog is owned by them.”
 
(We start where the last chapter left off where Sonic was waking up from the last line of the other chapter)
 
“What a weird dream…though it seems more like a half-assed attempt at a bad way for the author to end the last chapter but anyway I have to ask her for a date today.” Sonic said, as he was getting ready for the day.
 
(Now for some reason as Sonic is heading out of his apartment he sees Tails there already)
 
“Tails what are you doing here at my apartment?” Said Sonic, as he was surprised at finding Tails at his apartment.
 
“Well I'm here to remind you of the events that we have to do today.” Tails said to Sonic
 
“What are they?” Sonic asks Tails
 
“Well first we have a scenario where you're doing some painting on a building, though like always I'll make you wait to see the second one.” Tails says with a grin.
 
Sonic then thinks to himself *…Why do I get the feeling that this is going to go nowhere good within the next few hours.*
 
“Now we shall just go over to some buildings that I asked permission to use last chapter, and before you ask about Amy I've already asked her to come, and by now she's already there.” Tails said to Sonic
 
(Now as Sonic and Tails walk over to the buildings mentioned, we see Shadow stalking Sonic in the foreground though nothing is said about this, and when they get there Amy notices Sonic and Tails walking up to her.)
 
“Hi Sonic, hi Tails, and I already know what you are going to do today that involves this building, besides Tails told me you're painting on this building as well as one other thing that he didn't tell me.” Amy said to Sonic obviously.
 
“Why is he keeping the second one a secret to you me and the readers?” Sonic asks Amy.
“I truthfully think he's trying to go with more shock value like last chapter.”
 
(Then Tails just pipes in with a very corny line from the same game that the sonic characters are spoofing)
 
“I'll be honest I am going with shock value for the scene but, to win her over, we're going to have to put on a super strong heavy-duty performance! Now you gotta pull yourself together and ask her for a date!” Tails says to Sonic somewhat loudly.
 
“Tails how am I supposed to that?” Sonic said as he whispered in Tails's ear.
 
“By doing the first performance of the day which I like to call painter, and the second which I wont announce just yet like I've said many times.” Said Tails as he whispered in Sonic's ear.
 
(After that was said Tails throws Sonic a spray can and then tells him to paint the building with various members of the RUB Kitsunes watching the whole thing)
 
“So I'm supposed to just paint this whole building with just this spray can?” Sonic said to Tails.
“No we have four drawings that my team put up on the building last night off screen that you're going to paint.” Tails said to Sonic.
 
“So is this heart that I'm looking at now the first one I'm going to paint?” Sonic said to Tails.
 
“Exactly and I'll tell you the others as you go alongside the building, and you have to do each one in thirty seconds.” Tails says to Sonic.
 
“Tails…you are evil…” Sonic says in a small tone as he starts to paint the first heart.
 
(Now Sonic proceeds to paint the first heart and does this in less than thirty seconds)
 
“Okay Tails what's the next one I have to paint?” Sonic after saying this looks over to Tails.
 
“See those three hearts over there paint them in the same amount of time for the last one.” Tails says as Sonic moves over to the next side to work on it.
 
“Got ya proceeding to do so right now…” Sonic said.
 
(Now Sonic proceeds to paint the three hearts and does it successfully also done in less than thirty seconds)
 
“Okay that was good but now I'm taking three seconds of the next one which that of five hearts why because, I thought it could be used to a good comic effect.” Tails said to Sonic while looking on.
 
“Right I'm going to paint these five hearts on this part of the building, but why is it just hearts right now?” Sonic said while painting the five hearts.
 
“Well in said Feel The Magic game in this scene you had to paint hearts during the first three stages…truthfully me and the author don't know what happens in the hard mode after the beginning of scene five…” Tails said to Sonic.
 
“Why do you not know what happened then?” Sonic said to Tails as he was finishing up the fourth heart.
 
“Well it's most likely that he gave up on the game and currently has an Advance Wars obsession.” Tails said back to Sonic.
 
“Right, well I'm just about to finish…wait it's done and I didn't even go out the lines neither on this stuff.” Sonic Said right back to Tails.
 
“Okay now checkout the last one which just says RUB Sonic.” Tails said.
 
“Now I see that you aren't gay by putting all hearts upside this building, and forgetting to bring people parachutes to stop me from painting on the building.” As Sonic says with a smirk on his face.
 
“You know Sonic just for that you have to do the last heart bit in less than twenty seconds and I'm having random parachutists come down on you as well for that remark.” An angry Tails said to his friend.
 
(After this was said somehow Sonic got through the last painting and is now with Tails…all because the author got lazy with this scene.)
 
“So what's next Tails? That last stunt was just too easy, albeit mostly riddled with plot holes.” Sonic said.
 
“Well I have these Monocycles stationed somewhere on the building I'll show you where they are. Tails said as he motioned for Sonic and Amy to follow him.
 
(A little later we see Tails leading both Sonic and Amy on top of the buildings)
 
“What the Tails you are sadistic? Are you really going to do a performance on top of a building?” Sonic yelled at Tails while he was shocked at what he had to do.
 
“Yes, and to make easy you only have to do cross two bridges on the Monocycle.” Tails said with a smirk.
 
“Even though it's only two bridges I still think that you Tails are psychotic for forcing people to cross bridges, and two the author is a lazy bastard…besides he hasn't had a very successful fic even for two years…it makes you…” before Sonic could finish Tails hit him with a monocycle.
 
“Now what were you saying about me being psychotic Sonic?” Tails said as he put the monocycle down after hitting Sonic with it.
 
“Not a thing…” Sonic said before getting on the monocycle.
 
“Good.” Tails said.
 
(Now we see Sonic getting ready to cross the first bridge though Amy is obviously watching.)
 
“Stupid author not giving me anymore lines besides this one.” Amy said as she's obviously angry at the author.
 
(Now we skip back to Sonic as he's going across the bridge somewhat easily)
 
“Ok this bridge isn't as hard as I thought it would be I'm even starting to regret that I even called Tails psychotic.” Sonic said as he crossed the first bridge…however when he saw the second bridge…”Tails is a *Insert one to three pages worth of colorful language* psychotic *Insert more colorful language here* Oh well good news is that I can take back that statement I said earlier…and to those who haven't played the game that this fic is parodying lets just say that there are a lot moving pieces this time around.” Sonic said as…somehow he makes it.
 
“So how was your monocycle ride?” Tails said asking Sonic.
 
“You know if I wasn't so shocked from the whole thing I'd hurt you right now.” Sonic said to Tails.
 
“But it was a good ride wasn't it?” Amy said to Sonic sarcastically.
 
“Amy…oh yeah will you go out on a date with me?” Sonic said while getting elbowed by Tails.
 
“After your performance, of course I will.” Amy said while actually glomping Sonic
 
“See Sonic I told you that hanging with the RUB Kitsunes will let you get that girl you wanted…eventually.” Tails said
 
“That's true I just hope the author doesn't do a lame plot hole style gap.” Sonic said
 
End Ch. 5
 
Sonic: No lame plot hole style ending for a chapter!
 
“…Sorry it took so long for this chapter well I hope you enjoyed it.”