Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ TAILS BECOMES A DAD ❯ Crazy/Aftermath ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(A/N: well this is how it gets down we were saved and well just read damnit!)
 
After out heroes save me and the click well lets just see how it goes down since Tails got his teeth knocked out and other injuries..)
 
 
As our heroes were in the V.I.P room Tails was clinching his side while spitting out blood and bits of his teeth "I think my ribs are broken" he hissed as Amy confronted him as best she could Shadow just standing there gun in hand "damn pop" stars he Hissed. They could still hear the commotion out side as Tails painfully peeked out side he saw the bald guy beating up Goldberg before knocking him to the ground jumping up and down and finally sitting on him (via Earthquake WWF)
 
just then, they herd sirens and a voice yell "this is G.U.N." come out with you hands up as they see the large guy running for the door yelling "hold it!!!" As Tails does he comes in "Jesus Christ that Jew was a real hard ass" he says. "Thanks my name is Tom Falcetta attorney at law and father of that nitwit" as the door burst opens the click comes in battered and bruised C.T. carrying McDog (I know he hates me for that) drops him on the floor as they peek out the window and Hilary and her entourage being loaded in a G.U.N. van while the rest are being air lifted to a hospital "man that was fun said Ozza as the others were bandaging them self's up..
 
"Tommy, Tommy, Tommy look at what you caused , your mother will kill you”, said Tom to his son(C.T.)smiling thru a bloody mouth. Tails felt around his bleeding mouth and yelped as he felt where his teeth once were here Shadow was just looking at Cream she was fine Amy was a but roughed up but was fine. The rest of the click goes as follows.
 
Shadow 4 busted teeth 2 cracked ribs
 
McDog concussion and a possible broken jaw
 
ImIrish beat up a few bruises
 
CrazyThomas 5 missing teeth,4 broken ribs 3 nasty cuts 2 broken fingers and a head wound in a pear tree!
 
(I gave my self the most injuries because I'm the leader of the group)
 
Ozza well he just broke his hand and lost 3 teeth The girls didn't suffer much
 
Neleah suffered a mild concussion
 
Alyssa had a tooth knocked out.
 
Knuckles was all ready there asleep with a burned out joint in his mouth and a bottle of leen(I will get to that stuff later on) "Damnit that Knuckle head he could have been out there kicking ass instead of sleeping on his ass!!" hissed Shadow as he saw the echidna asleep C.T. just noticed that Tails, Amy, Cream, and Shadow were just standing there as Amy was holding a cloth to Tails mouth C.T. gave Tails a card to a dentist then just realizes "who the hell are they." Shadow said "forgive us but I'm Shadow the Hedgehog the ultimate life form, this is Cream the Rabbit over there is Amy Rose with Tails the Fox a.k.a Tails Prowler."
 
(My dad loves this part since he gets with Rouge)
 
"No need to apologize" ,said Tom, "you saved my son's ass as well as the click you welcome you can crash here if you want." but try and get me with you sister Amy, Rouge I here she can do may things" "I'll see but no promises besides your son and his click trashed the club the insurance company is going to be pissed." "Don't worry" said Tom "I'm a lawyer I can fix that", C.T. said "what about when my last girl friend, she gave me a stolen check and I tried to cash it I spent a week in jail!!!" Tom gave him a dirty look and said "well don't receive any thing but electronics form crack heads what are you a base head too???"Plus I couldn't get you out since you all ready had a public defender and you got me out of paying those parking tickets…"
 
As they got ready to sleep shadow (C-unit) grabbed Knuckles yanked him off the couch and put McDog there. And good night and good luck and they went to sleep in pain since Knuckles used all the dope.
 
Meanwhile Sonic was at the 24hr arcade playing Sonic The Fighters and some low budget dancing game he was bored and didn't want much to do with Molly and Lunar. Rouge really didn't do much just watch TV and go to sleep. When she woke up she turned on the news after stretching her wings and on the news she saw Club Rouge the out side was ok but the inside was a mess the news reporter stated.
 
"Club Rouge trendy hot spot or war zone." as she walked in she pointed to broken bottles, blood, missing teeth everything was water damaged, and tables chairs were smashed everywhere "yes a war zone thanks to Hilary Duff ,Britney Spears and their entourage Club Rouge is a mess"
 
Rouge almost fainted "well this is channel 987 news signing out." Rouge ran to Molly and Lunar woke them up violently and started screaming "Hilary duff smashed my club!!!!" As Lunar got up grabble his scanner and said "lets go!!!" When they got there every one left except Tom and McDog
 
as Rouge walked passed a few cops flashing her badge, she let out a scream "fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" before collapsing to her knees crying as Molly hugged her and told her "everything will be all right." As Tom walked in he felt bad for her then realized who she was "here is some proof that the club was not trashed by my son and his crazy click" as he pulled out his phone he showed Tails and Amy dancing as well as Shadow and Cream then Tails getting jumped and crushed as Amy saved him Lunar was now pissed "Miles being saved by a girl!!!!!!" Molly cut him off "Shadow is dating someone?" Tom looked at Rouge and said "so what's the deal?" Rouge gave him her number (636)555-1211 and smiled as she wiped away her tears and said you better treat me right Tom just gave her his card and left as McDog finally was back to normal with a pounding headache "ow" me bloody head" he said rubbing it. “Well what the fuck happened" Rouge said now mad holding her hips as Lunar turned on his scanner.
 
"Well we were performing and Hilary Duff stormed the stage then C.T. threw malt liquor in her face that caused a war you sisters were able to help as for your fox friend mate he lost some teeth they went to the clinic, oh yeah, “Here” McDog hands Rouge a note from Amy.
 
Dear Rouge I decided to go with Tails to try and save his teeth I know about our new "sister and would like to meet her she wont replace Cosmo but it would be nice to make us the sisters 5 well see ya at home love Amy Rose p.s. tell Sonic Tails can dance
 
As Rouge put the note away Lunar scanned McDog every thing was red and a target as he read him down (he can see some what but later on he gets a new eye) was going over that all Lunar could only see with his dead eye."Hmmmm just take an aspirin and you will be fine." What clinic did they go to?" asked Lunar "the one on 54th St and East blvd” replied McDog.
 
"Good we will see them later lets clean up as they start to clean up” Rouge says "I need to call the insurance company be right back as she leaves she sees Goldberg getting up wobbling spitting up blood she gasps "Where's Tom?" he asks before collapsing Rouge pulled out her Phone and called for help "this is G.U.N. agent Rouge I need a medic unit ASAP" as an ambulance accompanied by G.U.N. agents was rushing by paramedics started to work on Goldberg as another agent ask "what the fuck happened" Rouges ears went down as she looked sad just said "war zone."
 
As the medics took Goldberg away she called up the insurance and told them what happened they were not happy but they sent an agent down to investigate the damage… As an agent showed up he said "damn what the hell happened here?" looks like you need to rebuild this place Rouge Now mad holding her hips looking pissed off said "look bub my lawyer said the that bitch Hilary Duff will be responsible for fixing up my club!!" "Ok I'm sorry here" he hands her a check this should cover the cost of every thing Rouge snatches it away and puts it in her pocket. She goes back in to see Lunar and Molly sweeping up "well at least all the liquor wasn't damaged" she smiles as she grabbed a broom and began to sweep up shards of wood, glass and teeth.
 
(A/N :Well that is the end of another great Ch the kids will be born real soon also please no fire crap only good reviews and yes the click is in it more as well…)