Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ TAILS BECOMES A DAD ❯ The Birth of Tails Children ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
<b><i>(A/N: It’s here its here the day is here oh happy day his children are born!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Enjoy and yes this has action in it!! Yay!!!)

Tom gave up after 3 hours of chasing plus he was tired… "I’ll get that echidna yet!!" he yelled
Time passed again not much happened only Randy was hurt real bad and had a machine breath for him (if a 380 pound man sits on you twice you would need a machine too.)
Vanilla wanted revenge as well as Bark Fang wanted to just kill them and get it over but Metal Vector wanted them alive and to take them out one by one. "Ever since C-Unit showed up that made them more powerful!!" hissed Metal Vector "Now what do we do" asked Bark "Like I said wait it out" said Metal Vector. As they leave Ivo stumbles out wearing rags looking dirty dirty, he’s also drunk realizes he must now help his old enemies since they want to harm a helpless little girl is against everything an evil scientist stands for.
After he had a brainstorm he went back to throwing up and passed out for tomorrow he will devise a plan. Fast forward the next day he joins AA and Dr.Eggman is getting back to normal.
A huge thunderstorm was heading for the now cleaned Mystic Ruins Tails was out side watching the plants as Shadow, Amy, Lunar, and Rouge came by to see what was so important Lunar knew the children would be born soon and was worried about the storm because a train was struck with lightning.
20 min later one pod was moving around shaking and being very fussy Amy was kind of scared as she jumped into Tails arms." Get off me you nut," yelled Tails "its Cosmos children" as he dropped her. "Oh my God Tails," said Amy as she got up "Cosmo is still alive?" "Not in body" said Lunar "So you came here to deliver Cosmo’s last wish?" asked Rouge " indeed" nodded Lunar Just then the pod burst and a green 2 tails fox, a boy, came out with a sea of blue green liquid he looked like Tails when he was younger including the bangs as Tails once had was lying there crying Rouge scoped him up in a towel getting him to calm down.


The second pod wasn’t moving much Tails was getting worried "if that pod doesn’t open soon the baby will suffocate!" Lunar said. "Oh shit!!!" yelled Tails, Tails went to punch it open but was side tracked when a live wire fell into the puddle and electrocuted Tails and the pod Tails fell down nasty and wasn’t moving "Oh God please tell me he’s ok" Amy screamed " as she began to check him out. "Oh my God he’s not breathing!" she cried as she began CPR Lunar was now worried as Rouge wrestled with the wire.

Shadow rushed to the pod punched thru it, and removed a baby 2 tailed fox a girl a blue one. She wasn’t breathing so Shadow held her in his arms and began to press his
2 fingers into her chest. "Breath baby breathe!!" said Shadow as he began to breath into her mouth and continue to push on her chest. "Damnit don’t die on my you aren’t going to hell with me so breathe damnit!!" Shadow said as he now began to breath for her. Just then she began to spit up and let out a cry she lived as Shadow now covered in that stuff relived a sigh as he held her Amy said "He’s got a pulse but he’s still out cold", as Rouge was still tangling with the wire Lunar removed his sword and cut it loose getting shocked himself (metal catches electricity why don’t you just hold it out in a thunder storm and see what happens?) Lunar is ok but he’s a mess and looks like a fried wolf/fox Rouge well Lets just say her fur is now a mess as well as her feet (steel boots real smart) Rouge calls up for a medic (luck is on her side her phone is weather proof that includes lightning and is still alert after being shocked).

Later on Tails wakes up in a hospital Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Knuckles all were there Lunar was being treated for the shock since he has a metal plate in his head he had to be treated Rouge had suffered a mild electric burn on her feet Molly was unaware and was with Cream incase of Metal Vector or anyone else showed up, Shadow left her his guns in case they were needed.
Amy begins to hug him as she is pushed back by a small jolt "he still has some juice in him" Sonic smirked as Shadow smacked him upside the head. "That isn’t funny" hissed Shadow
As Lunar is being wheeled in he tells Tails and every one "the babies are fine just being tested" his red eye is gone they shut it off out of safety reasons as he removes his fake fur now burnt to a crisp covering his steel plate its not functioning at all. Tails asked "what happened" "you were shocked Amy revived you, you were legally dead about 2 ½ min one baby almost died because of the shock but Shadow saved her Rouge was injured trying to stop the wire and I was hurt trying to save her." "Is she ok," asked Tails "she’s fine"--- "Damn!" said Knuckles cutting him off Lunar wheeled himself over touched Knuckles chest and that shocked him so hard his dreads stood up as he blew out smoke "Hey knuckle head no smoking in here" smirked Sonic.

Knuckles touched Sonic and gave him back a shock back Amy hissed "knock it off you 2 this is not the place or the time!!"
Sonic now annoyed grabbed a defibrillator and ran out side taunting Knuckles to give chase as Amy looks out the window she sees Knuckles fighting off Sonic with a crouch while Sonic is yelling "clear" shocking Knuckles. Knuckles grabs Sonic’s throat and gives him a taste of his own medicine as they now are shocking each other. "Boys need to grow up" smirked Shadow.
"Aren’t you going to stop them" asked Amy "I could throw water on them but that would make things worse." Tails gets up and laughed as he sees Sonic running while Knuckles is chasing him trying to shock him. Just then Rouge walks in her boots gone her feet bandaged being accompanied by a nurse holding the twins she hands them to Tails as he is getting to know his kids he thinks of Cosmo. Out of nowhere she shows up every ones is shocked to she her, well she is a ghost "soon Tails very soon I will be a fox, thank you Lunar for being there for Tails thank you Shadow for saving my child" after she left Amy almost fainted Rouge caught her and said "what was that about?" The nurse knew that was the mother and left them, only smiling.
As Lunar looks out the window he sees some guards and cops breaking up Sonic and Knuckles as they toss them in a squad car and drive them off to jail Lunar smiles "what happened" asked Tails "Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dumb went to jail for having too much fun." As Rouge picked up the boy she asked "what are their names?" "Well Shadow can name the girl because he’s the reason she’s here so he goes first." "Faith" Shadow said "Maria told me if she ever had a daughter she would name her Faith so that is what I call her." "The boy is Gust said Tails" "Gust and Faith Prowler" said Tails proudly as a tear drop fell down his cheek.
A Dr came in and said "good news the twins are very healthy and have powers to fly and plant manipulation in English they can control plants their true powers will be around when they get older see", he hands Gust a dead flower and when he touches it its alive again they can leave today but Tails you need to stay a while you still have more test to be done you were badly shocked and it will take some time." Same to you Lunar your CPU is fine but your not." As Tails hands Amy the Twins Tails lays back and falls asleep.
" So did he name them yet I forgot to ask" said the Dr. "Gust and Faith Prowler" said Shadow "and you are"- his brother Shadow said "ok" as he wrote it down he left and brought back some formula and showed them how to fed them as Shadow was feeding Faith he had a smile and a flash back of when he was a baby and Maria fed him (he got back his memory and erased all of that crap Gerald put in to him).
Rouge left to see Molly and Cream Amy stayed behind to be with Tails Shadow went to bail Sonic and Knuckles out of jail (hey he didn’t want to miss any fun of them fighting)
Later that day Rouge were at home her feet a mess only wearing special shoes bitching how "Lunar ruined her hair and boots how he owes me a new pare of boots." Molly defended him stating, "he saved your life" "I rather die than look like this!" snapped Rouge. "So a boy and a girl" asked Molly." Yes" sighed Rouge as her hair fell out "you can see them tomorrow if you like" as she left she was about to slam the door " where are you going?" asked Cream "to get a heal unit and a vicoden I got a throbbing headache" as she left she slammed the door "gee what with her?" Asked Molly those were her favorite boots, hell her only boots now they were trashed, and she isn’t to happy."
---The Police Station----{FUCK THE POLICE}
Shadow was at the police station with a bail bondsman and Tom (he’s a lawyer) to get them out of jail after they fill out the paper work Bleu comes by upset her store was burned down by the group Blue Earth. Bleu was real hurt as she saw Shadow she cried in his arms as he confronted her Tom filled out the paper and got them out.Knuclkes used Diplomatic and was free and clear , Sonic was charged with disturbing
The Peace and unlawful use of a medical device both misdemeanors luckily for Tom he was now sleeping with the DA so she threw it out. Now Shadow was pissed off " some innocent people could have been killed because of their reckless behavior." He snapped
"I Vow revenge" on those bastards!!! as he told Bleu what happened to Lunar and Rouge. Bleu almost fainted when she herd Tails was now a dad. Sonic came out as did Knuckles both had burns on their chest’s Knuckles had a smiley face on his chest while Sonic hand an angry face burn on his chest. As they left Tom took off to defend some other clients. Bleu’s grief turned to joy as she decided to "do some baby shopping" Sonic called Luna asked her to get a crib and bring it to the Mystic Ruins and explained what happened later that day or rather night Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles all began to build a nursery. Knuckles made it look African and added a few plants with Posters of TuPac and Trick Daddy as well as himself and C-Unit with Bob Marley and some others Sonic didn’t question him and agreed as Luna brought a crib big enough for 2 as she put it together she asked "how did Lunar get hurt?" Shadow told her "he was trying to save Rouge for being shocked so he took the fall."
Luna wasn’t really worried because he could take care of himself. Later on after the paint dried Bleu came in with fancy baby clothes as for Rouge she was back to normal still mourning her boots. She was also in shock as her cousin’s store was burned down as well as most of the French area.
So she home crying as she passed the now torched area. As she got home Molly and Cream were both hugging her and comforting their sister after ward she wiped her smeared make up off and grabbed a case of Shadow Vodka a lighter and left pissed.

Molly and Cream followed. 2 hours later they made it to an old abandoned warehouse. "Shit!" hissed Rogue "I need a rag!" she removed her gloves cut them up and stuffed them in the bottles making an unorthodox Molotov Cocktail." this is for the French city and my cousin you bastards!!!" She screamed as she threw in the first lit bottle." la France longtemps de phase"(long live France)

voyez-vous dans l'enfer!(see you in hell!)As she threw in #2 and #3. She heard people screaming as Molly and Cream came by both had guns drawn (yes Cream has a gun don’t ask why)

Molly had a shotgun loaded with real bullets Cream had Tails and Shadow’s guns as people dressed like "Blue Man Group" wearing earth symbols on their shirts Molly got on one knee as began to shoot as they fell one by one. Cream said "we fight together or not at all sisters" Rouge hugged her as she continued her assault on the base as now more and more came out like bees from a damaged hive.

(A/N: Well it’s is finally here the battle this is just the first of many to come sadly Amy gets her heart broken twice but enough of that I will up date soon!!!)</b></i>