Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ TAILS BECOMES A DAD ❯ Revenge At Last ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N:WELL THIS IS WHERE IT WAS LEFT OFF PLUST HEART BREAK IS IN THIS PART..)
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WELL JUST READ AND SEE
________________________________________________________________________ _____
As the trio now out numbered by the blue earth terrorist group Rouge threw a fire bomb at the crowd as Cream began to shoot like crazy and took out 5 of them at once as they stand there Commander showed up with G.U.N. beetles and more troops "send those bastards back to hell" he ordered as the troops opened fire the ones that weren’t hurt or were walking wounded had ran off as the building burned.

Afterward 250 were dead most from bullet fire the others were burned to death. Afterward Commander raised Rouge’s rank to Captain for taking out the terrorist "le Capitaine" Rouge smiled Molly now a Lt. Had even a bigger honor as she cried tears of joy Commander said, "The only mourning will be for the building "Glad you took them out Rouge." "Being blind with revenge is sometimes the only way to get it done" he smiled. "Where’s Lunar and what happened to you feet?" As Rouge is still wearing hospital slippers.

"Well you see" as Rouge is about to explain what happened Lunar comes running by even though his equipment is off he still has one good eye "I was ambushed by Blue Earth and shocked so was Tails they wanted to hurt his children I lost my scanner because of that an need to reactivate my reader." "Ok but your feet Rouge well I used my boots and gloves as rags well I needed something."

"Very well" every one left Lunar went with Commander to get his scanner fixed.
"Well we did it sisters," said Rouge as they all hugged in Unisom, as they all left.
The next day Tails was getting ready to leave Lunar forced his way out after he herd what happened not caring if he had electricity in him or not. Amy was caring for the babies as she saw a brown wallet (Lunar left it) she picked it up it has Tails Baby photo in it so she showed it to him as she pinched his cheek as kissed him saying how cute he was as he snapped at her.

Tails house now had a crib Shadow decided to stay there along side Lunar and Amy
Of course he wouldn’t be there since he’s getting fixed being the tin man an all. Later on Tails is being wheeled out by Sonic as Amy holds the children Knuckles finishes getting stuff into the Tornado 2 since Tails still doesn’t realize Knuckles is now somewhat sober , Sonic flies them home Amy and Knuckles take the train.
Molly, Rouge and, Cream are getting baby stuff as they bump into C.T. and Tim (McDog) Rouge tells them that Tails is now a dad C.T. pulls out a cigar but Rouge snatches the lighter as she points to him "I don’t want kids to get 2nd hand smoke" "Your one to talk you torched a building." said C.T. "I had my reasons." snapped Rouge "are you going to help us or not?"
"Here" as C.T. brings down a walker and Tim a carriage "well buy this but we can’t stay we have to go do stuff." Where are you going" asked Cream "I got to get to work" said Tim C.T. said, "I needs to replant my dads garden." After they finish C.T . and Tim help them to a car as they leave C.T. said, "I hate to lie but I hate baby showers," as C.T. lights up they walk on.
Later on Tails is excited as he sees the new nursery every one is there minus Lunar and Luna as they shower Tails with baby gifts he beings to cry with joy as the twins rest in their new jungle "Thanks you guys I never knew how much you meant to me" he cried as he wipes away tears Amy kisses him as Sonic looks on. "Thanks Shadow for saving her, thanks Rouge for saving her as well, thanks Amy for saving me, I wish Lunar was here" he said wiping away some more tears. "Well honey he’s getting patched up he’ll show up later" replied Rouge. "Thanks for a making the nursery you guys" as he hugged Sonic every one but Amy and Shadow leave Molly, Rouge and Cream along side Bleu return to determine the damage.

---G.U.N. Medical Base---
Lunar has the plate removed as he sits there a guy is examining the wires and do-dads in his skull or what left of it "good God!!! "This is all fucked up" as he inserts new wires and coats them in a plastic shield he activates the info red eye as it light back up he gives him a new scanner as he inserts the new plate on him he looks like Kano from Mortal Kombat as he puts back on the scanner he leaves as the lights are now flashing his face is only half visible as he leaves a kid looks at him in shock, he just point to him and says "Say No To Drugs!" and walks on.

(A/N: Don’t listen to him kids)

--Later On—
Sonic and Knuckles take off to get more stuff.
As Tails lies down with Amy he knows he must tell her the truth. "I will be leaving soon Cosmo needs me and I must revive her." "What do you mean" asks Amy "Come with me" said Tails as they leave down to the basement she sees a tree "this is Cosmo when Sonic gave me her last seed I planted it she came to me Amy many times and told me how to reviver her." Tears filled her eyes as she looked at the tree "forgive me Cosmo" as she pulled out her tarot cards she shuffles them as she reads them she sees the truth Tails Hugged her gently and said "enjoy me while you can." Just then Amy’s phone rings "hello" "oh hi Dr what do the results say"

"well Ms.Rose Big’s sperm count was so low you didn’t even need the pill and you were drugged with Codeine and Ruphies plus your clean he was a virgin you can now have sex again" "thank you Dr she smiled as he put her phone away" they head up the bed room holding hands.
Amy is getting now getting undressed as Tails looks on (this is a lemon read at your own risk) as he removes her skirt and white cotton underwear she lifts up her shirt and removes her bra now naked and hot Tails is also naked and begins to lick her nice chest all the way down as she moans softly he proceeds to lick her hot pink pussy nicely
As she moans delightly.. She starts to have an orgasm but says "don’t stop fox continue" Tails is licking that pussy like never before as he gets a hard on Amy gently starts to jack him off as she thrust his cock he starts to cum all over the sheets!!! His cock is rock hard as she starts sucking it he gets on top of her and continues to lick he sweet pussy Saying "I love you Amy and enjoy this time we have together" after wards he wants to fuck her good and nasty.
"Damn I need a condom" hissed Tails. "Don’t worry young fox" a guy on a horse shows up (Trojan man!! Hmmm!! Hmmmm!! hmmmm!!) "Wow Trojan man" said Tails "Fear not young kit here use my new latex condoms" he said and is gone (Trojan man!! Hmmm!! Hmmmm!! hmmmm!!)

"All right!!!" he smiled after ward he put on the condom and insets himself as he penetrates her as he fondles her tail gently after inserting himself he think s of Cosmo as he thrusts harder and harder she screams "fuck me Tails" he hissed "keep it down you’ll wake the babies" as he inserts it she cums and he contuse to hump her as he sits up she sits on his lap as he thrust up and down after he finishes in about 12 ½ hours he shoots his load all over her back and his cock goes limp "Oh Amy you’re the best!" "Tails I love you" As they lay there knowing their days are numbered.
Later on Amy gets in the shower and dressed, as does Tails. After he washes up and tends to the kids. Lunar shows up along side Luna as Luna hands him a gift bag Lunar hands him another as he puts them down Lunar still wearing a face plate all lit up as his scanner is working again tells the new dad "we can now harvest electricity" Lunar pulls out a light bulb and as he holds it, it turns on he give it to Tails it turns on again when he gives it to Luna nothing happens. Amy is astonished.
Amy gets the kids dressed and feeds them Shadow takes off to go to a bar as Luna is now holding them she feels a warm feeling as she now can see again invites Lunar to meet her parents. Lunar needs a new mask of fur since the old one was damaged "Tails can you re do my face mask" Tails says "yes" and makes him one but has to shave off his arm to make it now half naked on his arm he bandages it up to cover the bald spot.
Amy tells Lunar what had happened and is worried "well"-said Lunar "Tails is not a child and I can’t control him but if he does something foolish I will help him as far as I can" Amy now worried tells him about Sonic "don’t worry you will be with him soon." Amy smiles, Tails comes back as he has a new faceplate as Lunar covers up his metal face he looks normal minus the red eyed and scanner.

Sonic meets Shadow at the bar while Knuckles is eating somebody’s rose bushes across the street as they begin to talk "Shadow I now realized I like Amy" "Ha" said the black hedgehog you will not have a chance if Tails does what I think he is going to do" "what’s that" asked Sonic, Shadow in a girly voice "if I tell ya will you marry me?" "Fuck you" Snapped Sonic
"oh I thought I had you this time,(his voice is normal) Tails plans to leave for space leave for space to revive Cosmo" Sonic almost chokes "wa-waa-what!?!" "Yep in a few short days" who else knows well beside Amy by now and Lunar just us 4. As he takes another drink.

Back with Tails, Tails leaves to go to the market with the kids to show off them. People adore them.
Amy knows what will happen next so she stays behind broken hearted. She pulls out hr cards and reads them oh now not now not today she starts re shuffling them and the answers are the same she begins to cry even more as Luna hugs her she is now crying in Luna’s arms because of what the cards said.

Tails shows up with tears in his eyes as he hugs Amy "I love you but this is what is best it’s over" he cried in her arms after he told her that. After ward he left to continue getting more stuff.
Lunar was quite pissed off when he found out "before he leaves he’ll need to remove my boot from his ass!!"
Tails had people adoring his kids but he was unaware how he hurt Amy and Lunar was going to hurt him there are rules foxes cant break one is, don’t hurt women unless you really need to or by accident.
After he finished shopping and had old people goggling over the twins he came home to see Amy crying as he put the twins down bam he felt a hard sting in his ass as he turned around he saw Lunar angry with only one boot on. "Your leaving to revive your lost love?" "Your more shellfish that a Jew!!!" "Look I didn’t mean to hurt her but I know she loves someone else" Lunar know he’s speaking the truth "I don’t care you could at least arrange her to date Sonic" Now Tails is mad" that bastard runs like hell why are you taking it out on me you no good son of a bitch!!!!!" Lunar is now furious "how dare you talk that way to me if it weren’t for me your kids wouldn’t be here!!" the yelling woke up the babies as Luna tended to then they march out side well Tails is walking funny because of the boot is up his ass Tails hisses in pain as he removes it and throws it at him hard hitting him in his good eye as Lunar yelps back in pain his eye is swollen and now has to use his radar to see as Tails pulls out a scarf and blind folds himself "Bring it on bitch" as now the are swing at each other like a pare of blind drunks
lunar give him one good conk on the head and Tails gives him rising uppercut as they but have thunder coming out of their bodies.

Both can absorb electricity of any type so tossing thunder around like Sith lords is pretty useless.
Lunar stumbles and crashes down hard Amy goes to see what happened and runs off in tears "it’s my fault they are at each others throats!!!" As she heads home Tails runs after her but crashes into a poll and is knocked out cold as Amy boards a train in tears.
Luna puts a frozen steak over Lunar’s black eye hoping the swelling will go down as she wraps Tails head up, he gets
up as he regain consciousness Luna smacks him upside the head as he is about to yelp she gags him "don’t wake the children, look at what you caused Amy’s gone heartbroken your cousin is now blind and you well you’re an ass!" "Sorry for being honest" sighed Tails softly Lunar woke up and softly said "if you fuck up or do something extremely stupid you will beg to go to hell.."

As Amy was on the train heart broken she looks out the window her face buried in her hands as she cried softly thinking about Tails when a mysterious figure approached her and gently touched her shoulder it was C.T. wearing a long trench coat and looking like a complete stranger he had his hair down and was clean shaven.
As he sat down next to her he pulls out a 40oz and begins to drink. "So let me guess fight, hey you 2 will make up don’t worry" as he wraps his arm around her. Amy wants to resist but feels warm and trust in him event though he’s probably drunk why else would he catch a train as she cries in his arms she explains how he is leaving to the ark and will bring back a dead sister. "Whoa!" he said "didn’t need to know all that girl" as he gently kisses her forehead the smell of malt liquor is vile but she can’t complain since she went all out at the party. As they get off the train he offers her his coat as she takes it off she see all kinds of bullet wounds and tattoos covering them up she knows he wasn’t hurt that bad in the past but wont question him.

As they enter his apt he sits down putting his feet on table Cream would flip out but ever since she left her mother her manners have gone too. C.T. tells Amy "look baby girl I know you have issues with love you were hurt many times I know you want Sonic and I can arrange that but what do I get?" Amy is almost shocked "what do you want" "what all guys want" "sex?"
C.T. gives her a dirty look "fuck no although that would be nice ,a few 40oz’s girl that that all guys want malt liquor so surprise me with what kind ya buy."
Amy jumps into his arms kissing him as he pushes her off gently "sorry honey I ain’t going to let you get hurt again" as he gently hugs her and holds her in his arms, she begins to cry some more as C.T. pulls out a bottle "here drink this your problem won’t bother you for a while."
As she downs it she falls asleep in his arms as he gently strokes her soft pink quills soothing her.
After a few hours of just sitting there in the dark he gets up gently grabs a blanket covers her up kisses her on the cheek and leaves. As he heads out the door he sees Rouge and Bleu they see him with 2 empty bottles "where are you going?" asks Rouge sternly as she holds her hips "To get Sonic on a date with Amy" he said they both begin to laugh as he pulls out a 20 dollar bill.

"Let’s bet" then as Rouge and Bleu pull out 20’s "I will have her in arms in 3 days." "Btw talk to your sister her heart was just broken" "what happened" asked Rouge "some one smashed it with a hammer." Rouge didn’t get it "Tails basically told her he was going to revive Cosmo Amy was hurt by that event though it’s true." "Oh yeah she owes me 2 bucks for the drink", as he leaves he sees a window and jumps out of it "slam" he lands on his face gets up and leaves. "écrou fol" (crazy nut) hissed Bleu as they enter the apt they see Amy sleeping on the couch. Rouge grabs the hammer and leaves Bleu ask, "Where are you going?" first "I’m going to teach Sonic a lesson and make sure C.T. doesn’t blow it then give Tails a lesion in r-e-s-p-e-c-t!!"

{A/N:Well this is where Amy gets her heart broken (awwwwwwww) well it gets worse for her since something bad happens to sonic and Tails well I Wont spoil it..}