Sonic X Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Two tailed two timer ❯ Cheat ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1
I sat on my bed waiting, soon she'll come and we can spend one last night together before her trip. I am going to miss her greatly; I wish I could go with her. There was a knock at the door. I immediately answered and Cosmo appeared in a stunning blue dress. My eyes rose up to Cosmo's face and I nearly fainted in shock. She had beautiful make up and her hair was amazing.
“Hello Tails.” She answered.
“He... Hello Cosmo... err... come in.” I replied.
Cosmo slowly entered the room, her blue dress dragging elegantly behind her. I knew at that instant that this was the girl for me. I couldn't love anyone else as much as I love her.
Cosmo walked up to the bed and sat down; I followed her and sat down beside her. We gazed at each other, in which time I could tell she wanted me as much as I want her.
“Do you have to go Cosmo?” I asked. I didn't want her to go, not now.
“Sorry Tails,” She replied “But I must, I can't miss this opportunity and besides I'm only going for a week.”
I felt really down, I would have a whole week without Cosmo. I don't think I can manage it. I looked at Cosmo who was staring at the floor and I found myself uttering those three words I never thought I'd say to anyone “I love you.”
Cosmo's glance quickly moved from the floor to my face, which I could feel was burning red. I looked awkwardly at her, it was really embarrassing.
“I love you too Tails.” she replied.
She then headed for the bathroom, and I let myself fall back on to the bed. I couldn't believe she said those words. Now I know she loves me for sure. I can see it now... I and Cosmo walked down the beach hand in hand, we brought ice creams and kissed by the sea...
“Tails... Tails...” I woke and Cosmo was leaning over me. “Listen, since you are my boyfriend and all, I'll buy you something really romantic from my trip.”
“Oh Cosmo...” I replied. I couldn't think of anything to say to her, I just felt totally in love with her.
Then she leaned close to me, I felt her smooth hair against my check. Then she began to kiss me, and I was more than happy to respond. I suddenly felt warm inside, she is so great.
After about 5 minutes we broke apart. We then started to watch Love Actually, a great romance film and one of my personal favourites. Then, whether it was the film or the warmth of Cosmo lying next to me I don't know but I grew very tired and we fell asleep in each others arms...
I awoke at 8:30am the next day, I looked over my shoulder and Cosmo was walking over to me with a tray, she placed it on my lap and I gasped at the contents. There were two slices of toast, a glass of juice and a bright red rose.
“Thanks Cosmo.” was all I could think of saying. I ate the food while Cosmo watched.
Later I walked with Cosmo down the street hand in hand. A few people stared at us but I can't see what's wrong with two people, innocently in love. I gave her a long kiss goodbye and soon she was gone.
I suddenly felt alone, empty. I slowly walked back home, I didn't want her to go but I'd be selfish if I made her stay. I am going to miss her greatly. I shook my head, I can't do this, and I need to get her out my head somehow. I know, I'll work on the X Tornado, there's no telling when Eggman could attack.
I worked on the X Tornado most of the day, stopping once for lunch. Soon I grew tired and decided to stop.
At 8pm there was a knock on the door, I slowly answered it. It was Cream, “I heard Cosmo has left for a while, are you okay?” she asked.
Suddenly all my thoughts of Cosmo came flooding back and I began to cry.
“Not really Cream.” I replied and step back to let her in. I noticed Cheese wasn't with her.
“Where's Cheese?” I asked, trying to take my mind away from Cosmo.
“Asleep, my mum's keeping an eye on him.” she replied. .
I sat down and Cream sat next to me, she looked so beautiful and cute there, “It won't be long before she's back Tails.”
I stared at her and she stared back, I suddenly noticed we were sitting closer together than we were a while a go.
“I am really missing her.” I replied.
Cream reminded me of Cosmo, her sensitivity, her looks, that smile.
We were closer and before I knew it I kissed her. She responded, and it felt great, she was so exciting, my feelings for Cosmo seemed to vanish and reappear in Cream.
I was the one who betrayed the love I shared with Cosmo, whether she was here or not. Cream responded, sliding her tongue into my mouth. Once we'd started, I couldn't stop wanting more. I kept on going, not once thinking of stopping at the time. I felt so lonely; I needed someone to comfort me. But I guess we went too far.
I awoke the next morning and saw Cream lying beside me asleep. I suddenly realised what happened as the events of the night before sank in. I, Tails, have betrayed Cosmo. I began to cry, horrified at what I'd done. Then as I sat there thinking that things couldn't get any worse, the door handle of the bedroom door slowly opened. I knew I didn't have time to run to the door and shut it so I immediately ducked under the duvet, I heard footsteps which suddenly stopped. My heart sank as the reality of the situation hit me, I have been caught!