Sonic X Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Two tailed two timer ❯ Advice ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
I didn't want to move, I was so scared, and I can't believe I've been caught. I listened carefully; the footsteps could no longer be heard. I couldn't face whoever it was.
Cream stirred beside me, I heard her give a yawn, and then she screamed, “SONIC!”
So that's who it was, my best friend had caught me. There is no point in me hiding anymore and I slowly came out of hiding. There stood Sonic by the door clearly horrified at what he'd just seen. Cream quickly jumped out of the bed.
“Sorry Tails.” she cried and she ran downstairs. Sonic just stared at me, I felt really embarrassed and ashamed.
“Sorry Sonic.” I said.
“It's not me you have to sorry to, kid.” Sonic replied, I glared at him.
“I am NOT a kid! I'm 17 years old Sonic!” I shouted. I hate it when people call me a kid.
We sat down on the edge of the bed. I looked at the floor, I couldn't bear to look at Sonic, and it was all quiet except for the sound of Cream moving around downstairs.
“Why did you do it Tails?” asked Sonic eventually. That was the same question I'd been asking myself ever since it happened.
“I don't know it just sort of happened.” I replied. Sonic gave me a sympathetic look.
“I thought you liked Cosmo?” he asked.
“I do.” I replied, this was true but the trouble is, I now had begun to fall for Cream too.
“And what about Cream?” he asked.
I had to tell him the truth, “I love her too.”
Sonic gave a sigh, “Listen buddy I am not going to tell anyone about this, you're 17 now and Cream is 15 and Cosmo is 17, so you are old enough to sort these problems out yourself.”
“But Sonic the problem is, I love both of them.” I replied.
“Look you can't go out with both of them, that's two-timing them.” Sonic replied. I knew he was right, I can't two time them.
“So my advice is... who do you love more Tails... Cream or Cosmo?” he asked.
This was a really tough question, they are both great, Cream is cute and has a great personality and Cosmo is pretty and she's great to have for company.
“I'll be back in about 5 minutes.” Sonic said and he left the room, two minutes later Cream came in.
“I'm sorry Tails.” She said, for the second time that day
“It's not your fault Cream, I should have controlled myself.” I replied, I couldn't let her take all the blame.
Cream slowly walked up to me and kissed me gently on the cheek, I went all warm again.
“Tails, I... I...” she began. I knew what she was trying to say.
“It's all right Cream, I know.” I replied.
She stared at me, “Well I do love you and I know you love me but we can never be together because you are with Cosmo.”
I walked up to her and kissed her, properly she didn't hold back. She appeared to be enjoying every second of it, like me. We broke apart and she turned around to leave. I could tell she really wanted to be with me so I made a sacrifice, “I am going to finish with Cosmo!” I called to her, she froze in the doorway.
She stared at me clearly both excited and shocked at the same time
“Do you really mean that Tails?” she asked.
“If that's what it takes then that's what I'll do,” I replied.
This was half a lie, I would do anything to be with Cream but I love Cosmo, I can't lose her for Cream but I don't want to lose Cream either.
“I don't want to force you into anything.” cried Cream.
“You're not, it's what I want.” I replied
She smiled at me, “I better get home before my mother finds out where I am.”
She turned and left the room and I heard the front door slam shut shortly afterwards. After a while Sonic returned.
“Sonic I… I…” I began; I wanted to tell him what I just said to Cream.
“What? Spit it out.” urged Sonic.
“Well I... I told Cream I will split up with Cosmo for her.” I replied nervously.
“WHAT DID YOU TELL HER THAT FOR!” Shouted Sonic
“Because I love her and I don't want to lose her.” I added.
“So… are you going to finish with Cosmo or Cream?” He asked
“I don't know Sonic, I really don't know.”
Sonic began calming down, “Look, as your friend I think you should split up with Cream, you've been with Cosmo for months now and you only began with Cream last night.” he said.
“But I love them both, I can't lose Cream but I don't want to lose Cosmo either.” I replied.
“Well you had better finish with one of them before things get any worse or you could lose both of them.” he said and he left.
`What am I going to do?' I thought.