Sonic X Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Two tailed two timer ❯ Pregnant? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3
I spent the night with Cream again, not that I slept much; I kept hearing voices in my head.
Dump Cream Dump Cream.”
Cosmo will be devastated, end it now.”
If its Cream you want go with her.”
It's alright for them they aren't the ones torn between two girls. Half the time I think of finishing with Cream, other times I just want to forget Cosmo.
Cream had told her mother she was staying the night, I lied that I had a spare room; Vanilla had never seen my house so she wouldn't know any different.
I got up half an hour before Cream. She got up just as I got breakfast done.
“I'm going to miss all this when Cosmo gets back.” she replied as I lay a bowl of cereal on her lap.
“I told you, I'm going to finish with Cosmo.” I replied. Cream looked both happy and disappointed.
“But you can't, I mean, I'd love for us to be together but you've got Cosmo so we can't. If Cosmo wasn't around it would be perfect.”
My head was in a complete spin. So she would go out with me if Cosmo wasn't around. There was only one thing for it.
“I dumped Cosmo.” I said almost instantly. Cream dropped her cereal on to the floor in shock.
“What?” She shouted, “You dumped Cosmo for me?”
It was horrible lying to her but I had no choice. I wanted to be with Cream right now, “Yes, I did last night.”
Cream slowly sat down beside me, “How did she take it?” She asked.
Thinking on my feet quickly made up the response, “Devastated, upset, she shouted at me saying I was scum then hung up when I called her lat night, she doesn't know I'm with you though.”
“Oh Tails, I'm so sorry.” she replied sweetly.
She slowly moved closer to me and we kissed, long and deep, I enjoyed it but felt guilty at both lying to her and betraying Cosmo.
We then spent most of the day together. We went down to the park, had lunch in a cafe and then after a walk down the beach Cream left me to do something she said was private. We met up half an hour later and we went back to my house, where Cream rushed to the lavatory for whatever reason.
Later we were watching TV when Cream suddenly switched it off.
“Hey I was watching that!” I moaned sarcastically. Cream had a serious look on her face
“I got something very important to tell you.” she said slowly
`She knows.' I thought fearfully, `She knows I lied and she's dumping me.'
“Well?” I asked nervously.
“The thing is Tails, I'm… I'm… I'm pregnant.” she replied slowly.
I am not sure what happened next but next thing I know I was laying on the couch with Cream waving her hands in my face, “Are you all right, I think you just fainted!” she said.
Then I remembered what happened, “Are you totally sure you're pregnant Cream, with my baby?”
“Yes, I'm afraid so.”
Horror hit me; I could not believe this has happened...how I could let it happen, Cream...Cosmo… Please forgive me.
“The appointments at 5pm tomorrow.” she added.
I stared at her; I couldn't take it in, “You're having an Abortion?” I asked.
“Well of course I am, I'm only 15!” she replied as if I asked a stupid question.
The next day came quick, Cream slept at home this time, at 5 I took her to the clinic where a black cat nurse took us thorough for the abortion.
I had to wait outside, I was really nervous and upset, and I have taken things way too far. Cream arrived 30 minutes later and gave me the thumbs up. I rushed over to her.
“Are you okay?” I asked anxiously
“I feel a bit weak, but I'll be fine, it's done.” she replied, and I smiled, I couldn't cope with being a dad just yet.
We arrived back at my house around 7. Me and Cream sat on the Couch
“Listen Cream,” I said “I'm really sorry you went through all this. I shouldn't have let it happen. I got you pregnant at 15 when I could've stopped it, I just couldn't help myself. But Cream , remember this, I will always love you.”
I suddenly stopped. I heard a noise but the doorway, I and Cream turned round and, there, staring at me, with a look of complete horror on her face was Cosmo and she had heard every word I said...