Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Moon, Twilight Stars(Espio Love Story) ❯ Revolutionary War(1)(Short) ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Ah, well if it isn't *Shadow*,"said *Sonic*. "I haven't seen you in a while." *Shadow* rose from his chair, along with *Maria*(me:XD Heh heh).

"Hn, I've been expecting all of you,"he said.

"Yeah, nice to see you too,"said *Sonic*. "Right down to buisness, has Eggman started to invade East or West?"

"As far as I know, Eggman has only started to strike this side and your side,"answered *Shadow*. "However, we drove off the small army of robots he sent out here."

"Hmmm, why hasn't Eggman striked East or West?"Sonic asked himself. "Well, we might as well attack now before he gets the upper hand,"Sonic said to everyone.

"Sonic, it won't be that simple. I know you faced danger thousands of times, but this is different. We have to come up with a surprise attack,"you said.

"Metallic's right, Sonic. If we just go in, we'll get torn apart easily,"said Vector. Sonic thought about this. They were right.

"We'll just have to think of something good,"said *Amy* Tails was about to speak up until...

CRASH!!!

Smoke filled up the room. You started to cough, along with everyone else. When the smoke cleared, all of you were surrouded by at least 60 robots...

"Just leave these guys to me,"you said, holding up your emerald. In a blink of an eye, a glow surrounded your body. When the glow and flash disappeared, you appeared as your evil self. The only ones who were shocked to see this were Shaiya and Z. "Unless you want to be destroyed along with these pathetic peices of junk, I suggest you leave,"you warned in your snake like voice.

"Right,"said Espio. Fighting off the robots gave them a good chance to escape. As soon as they left, you turned back to the robot army.

Generating a dark blast, you shot 5 of them with one shot. When that five exploded, the others came up and charged at you. You looked ahead and ran at an incredible speed. Running as fast as Sonic, you slashed the army of junk ahead of you. You stopped and waited for a second. The robots then fell into peices of scrap metal.

You heard a couple coming after you. Quickly, you ran up the wall about 20 feet and jumped off, heading straight for the ones infront of you. You literally charged into themk one by one. However, you were caught off guard by three of them. One tossed you up into the air, while the other two slammed you down into the concrete floor.

Before the robot infront of you could stomp you into the ground, you rolled out of the way. You held yourself up with one knee and hand, looking at them. Suddenly, all of them jumped on you, clawing you. Not taking it anymore, you created a bomb out of yourself, destroying all of them.

When the smoke and dust cleared, you found yourself back to normal. In a weak voice, you said,"Guess I used up my energy..." A sharp pain hit your arm. Grabbing it, you noticed that blood was rushing down your arm fron a deep cut. You teared off a peice of cloth you saw on the ground and wrapped it around your injured arm.

After that was taken cared of, you noticed your emerald. With your almost good arm, you snatched it and examined it. It wasn't glowing it's normal black, blue, and purple glow. In a matter of fact, it wasn't even glowing. It was just a plain solid back color. You didn't know what this meant.

"I'll figure it out later...,"you said, closing your eyes and resting. Soon, you drifted off into a short, but peaceful, nap...

With the Others


As Espio and all the others made there way to safety, about a 20 miles, all of them heard a huge explosion. Espio looked back and saw the bright light. He instantly knew what that was. Espio wanted to go back and retrieve you, but he couldn't, not now.

"Come on, Espio. I know you want to go back and help her, but we have to leave, now,"said Vector. Espio didn't move for a second, but continued on. Vector was right, unfortunately. Espio ran to catch up with the others. As soon as they were far enough away, *Sonic* stopped and spoke.

"Okay, right now we need to split up into four teams. Each team will go into each area. Got it?,"started *Sonic*.

"Yeah. We got it,"said Sonic.

"Okay, Espio, Vector, Charmy, *Fang*, and Rouge stay on this side, south,"*Sonic* said.

"Good,"Espio said quietly to himself. We was glad that he didn't put him into another area.

"Next team will go to the North. Sonic, Shadow, Amy, *Rouge*, and Tails,"said *Sonic*. Shadow wasn't quite pleased with the team he had to be in, especially with the two most people that he wasn't quite fond of, Rouge and Sonic. However, at least Sonic will probably be destracted by Amy, which was good for him.

"Wait, does Amy have to go with us?"asked Sonic. Amy pulled out her Piko Piko hammer and stared at him with flaming eyes. "Never mind..."

"*Tails*, *Amy*, *Metallic*, *Knuckles* will go to the East. And then *Shadow*, Shaiya, Z, and I will go to the West,"he finished. Everyone agreed with their teams, well, mostly everyone.

"Besides destroy each army of robots, what do we do?"asked Rouge. Some other people were wondering the same thing.

"If you finish off the thousands of armies, head straight for Eggman. He's located north of here. There'll be a huge, huge fortress like base, much more bigger then mine,"answered *Shadow*.

"Right. Now let's get moving. Every minute counts,"spoke *Sonic*. All of them left to their stations.

With Eggman


"So, they think that they can stop me, eh? Ha ha ha! Are they ever in for a surprise!,"the doctor exclaimed. A mysterious figure appeared from the shadows and walked towards Eggman. It turned out to be a female.

"Hm, I doubt that they could match your skills, doctor,"she said in an evil tone.

"Ah, Copy, nice of you to join me. I have a special mission for you,"said Eggman. Copy smirked.

Copy was a female yellow cat. She had icey blue eyes and was about 3'5". She's like Rouge in many ways. The only thing that's the opposite is that Copy perfers to use gems for power, not to keep. And she also shows a little more skin then Rouge does(A picture of her will be in the results) Her name is her ability. She can change into anything, or anyone. Not to mention that she can even copy that persons attack. She's often refered to as Copycat.

"I think I already know what it is. You want me to trick them, yes?"she asked.

"Indeed. We'll be one step ahead of them,"he answered. "Go now. I first want you to pose as the younger version of Metallic." Without saying another word, Copy disappeared into the shadow and went off...

Back with you


You opened and closed your eyes a couple of times. You heard footsteps. You didn't know who's it was. At first, it sounded like it came far far way. But as your hearing became more clearer, you heard that it was only a few feet away.

"Espio?"you mumbled, still very weak. You opened your eyes fully and saw someone standing above you. "Who are you?"you asked, trying to get up. Your arm was still pouring blood, but not as much as it did before.

"Ah, you must be the lovely Metallic,"she spoke. You had a bad feeling forming inside you. "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Copy,"she started. Copy lifted you up by the collar of your shirt. You winced at the pain that was still running through out your entire body. "Or, you can call me Metallic...,"she finished.

You gasped as she formed into you. Everything was how you look. She even had the wrapping around her arm with blood coming from it. You knew what she was going to do instantly. Trying to get free, she tossed you aside, making the pain in your body even worse. You yelled out from the agony.

Copy knew that Espio and the other would be here in a few minutes or so. If she wanted her plan to work, she had to get rid of you first. But she didn't have enough time to go back to Eggman's base then here again. She looked around and saw the long tapestries hanging from the wall.

Quickly, Copy teared of peices of the long cloth and wrapped it around your mouth. She then tied your wrists and anckles together.

"Now to find a place to put you...,"she said out loud to herself. "Err, great. Not one place...,"Copy spoke again, looking around the room. "There has to be some place to put this feline in. Ah! There!" Copy picked you up and went over to a hidden door that she spotted. It was hard to see, but not hard enough for Copy to miss it. "So long, kitty,"she said, tossing you into the cold room and shutting the heavy door.

Copy quickly ran to a random spot and collapsed on the ground, pretending to be hurt. A couple seconds later, she heard a voice in the distance.

"Metallic!"yelled out Espio. Copy had to really restrain herself of laughing and smirking. Espio got to Copy and looked at her, thinking that she was you. Espio knelt down and sat her up. "Metallic, are you okay?" Copy opened and closed her eyes, as if pretending to be hurt.

"Yeah, I'm okay,"she said weakily. Espio made a small smile. Suddenly footsteps were heard in the distance. Copy looked over and saw a familier hedgehog, *Fang*, and other people that she didn't know. She got a little concerned. She didn't know any of their names.

"Metallic, how're you feeling?"asked the green crocodile. "What am I saying? You probably feel beat!"

"Yeah, I am,"Copy answered, lying. This was somewhat a challenge for her. It was hard to pretend to be hurt. However, this wasn't going to stop her from destroying their plan. Espio 'helped' Copy up to her feat.

"Come on. We have to destroy all of the armies,"said *Fang*.

"And fast! If we don't move now, the scraps of metal will get us,"finished off Rouge, looking back at the entrance.

"Right,"Espio spoke. Soon, all of them headed towards the exit to annihilate every single robot...