Suikoden Fan Fiction ❯ Suikoden: Marriage Prospects ❯ Thomas ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N to readers and reviewers: starting from this chapter, some bit of information is taken from www.suikosource.com., so the credit will go there. Thanks for all the reviews. Please don't hesitate to remind and correct me if I made a mistake again. Critics, flames or anything are welcomed. (To DEL: thank you very much for the correction.)

Thomas - 3rd tenkai star


Aka: Mr. Wimp, feeble (nickname from Ayame), new rich boy, slasher.

Looks: Waifish, but in a disturbingly attractive way. Thomas is 15, has big brown eyes and a pale but healthy complexion make up for a lack of height and ugly hair style.

Smarts: Slightly above average, but that's only because he received a good education from his mama. Looks like a genius beside the other castle occupants - well, except Eike & Sebastian.

Personality: Generic hero-type - a decent guy with a strong set of morals and a core of inner strength. He treats everybody around him with the utmost respect. Has been known to whine at times, but more often than not, he's quite the optimist. And can handle stress admirably.

Cooking: He can cook super sweet mild curry rice. Needless to say, he has a sweet tooth. Don't worry, your kids will love it. And I hope you really like mild sweet curry.

Fighting Skills:Pitiful. Main Programmer of SIII (Isobe), commented: "In any case, he is initially very weak, and he is someone who is likely to be found collapsed in back of Cecile." (Isobe laughed after saying that) In battles I don't think he killed a single enemy, but he's managed to be gutted, KO-ed by a single wild boar more than any other main character. He might be an adequate and reliable fighter I you trained him well, but nobody ever really mind that if you have more than 20 excellent fighters waiting to be polished. Thomas doesn't actually have a target painted on his forehead, but that baby-doll face of his is just screaming, 'Kill me! I'm weak!'

Special Abilities: Get killed over and over in a battle against a single wild boar? Change a rundown castle into the headquarters of the Fire Bringers?

Competition: Cecile, the castle guard. Maybe Thomas has feelings for her, just 'maybe'… but girls can always hope, right? Try wearing armor all day long and held a spear, maybe one day he'll notice you. Maybe. By the way, are you strong enough to give Thomas a piggy back ride if he collapses?

In-Laws: A man from the Zexen council. Sorry readers, I don't know his name. Thomas' father is supposedly filthy rich, since he's a member of the council. But remember, we only see that man for one minute in the game, and we already know he's a total jerk.

Economics: Did I mention something about Thomas being filthy rich? Well, yeah. However, you'll also have to deal with a slight problem. Thomas is an illegitimate child and he only receives a badly maintained castle by the lake with several creepy occupants from his dear papa. By the end of Suikoden 3, he managed to gain Free Trade Zone status for the Castle. But don't forget that Budehuc's bed is as hard as rock, and having Eike as your librarian isn't truly every girl's dream.

Sex: Thomas' a shy boy, and might pass out from loss of blood (from his nostrils) before much has happened. With more experience and a lot of patience on your part, Thomas can potentially make a great lover. And the plus side, if you manage to get Thomas into bed you'll probably get to be on top.

Other: Pitiable speaking manner, or specifically dreadful pronunciation. Quote from Thomas: "Ret geady! Het geady! Get heady!"

Overall: An all-around, faithful, great guy to be around. If you can look past his quirks with a little patience and a lot of love, you won't be disappointed.