Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ Bitch's Hussy Fit ( Chapter 36 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Bitch’s Hussy Fit
I: Jenny is a Bitch:
The female singer of the Indigo Kids is…
Crazy. Sexy. Stubborn. Aggressive. Seductive. Spoiled. Wild. Loose cannon. Scary. Unpredictable. Demanding. Controlling.
The best song for her? “One Way or Another” by Blondie.
Please, don’t piss her off.
Otherwise, Hell will look like a rosy place next to her. Trust me on this one.
II: Kei is a Bitch:
The heir to 9 Records is…
Impulse. Cute. Stubborn. Pushy. Energetic. Persuasive. Mischievous. Bored. Curious. Adventurous. Demanding.
The best song for her? “One Way or Another” by Blondie.
Please, don’t piss her off.
Otherwise, you won’t hear the end of it. Trust me on this one.
III: Spoiled Jenny:
Jenny wants it all.
Money, her husband, her looks, fame, power. She wants it all.
They all give it to her; no questions asked. If she wants it, she will get it.
Jenny won’t stop until she has what she wants.
IV: Spoiled Kei:
Kei wants it all.
To lose her virginity, a boyfriend, independence, money, power. She wants it all.
They all give it to her; no questions asked. If she wants it, she will get it.
V: Jenny in Love:
Jenny’s in love.
She fell in love with Ryan at first sight. The woman just had to have him.
The Polish singer made the first move in fact. She proposed to him in the men’s room. Naturally, it freaked him out. Yet, something told him that she would give up so easily. So, he suggested that they go out on a date first. Jenny agreed.
The couple went out on ten dates before they got married. Jenny is currently happy.
But if you try to break up that peace by hitting on her man, Hell’s gates will open up before you. Trust me on this one.
VI: Kei’s in Love?:
Kei’s in love. Wait, what? How is this possible? Who is the “lucky” man?
She won’t say who he is. Simon and Conrad have noticed her face in a total glow. The Kyoto Princess won’t tell them why.
That is until today. She’s planning to confess her love this afternoon when she gets home from school. She already told the boy to meet her at the bus stop.
In fact, she’s on her way there right now.
VII: The Party is Over?:
However, there is a huge storm blowing in from Kyoto. It’s heading right for Kei’s apartment.
Papa has gotten word of his daughter’s wild behavior. Now, he wants to crash the party and bring her home. How did he find all of this out?
Her sister, Kiki, has let it slip. She didn’t mean to; it just happened. Now, she’s trying to make it up to her sister by warning her.
Too bad that message won’t reach the younger sister in time…
VIII: Who is the Biggest Bitch?:
Who is the biggest bitch—Jenny or Kei? Hm… It looks almost like a tie to the next eye?
Black Fight