Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ There is a Light That Never Goes Out ( Chapter 48 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

There is a Light That Never Goes Out

I: Pandora Loves

Pandora has two loves: Hunter and Evan. Evan had gone to college with her. He treated her like a princess. He's gentle and considerate of her feelings. Why even the other, he surprised her with rose and white chocolate. Things had been on the mend lately. Their relationship had got a little bit stronger over the past couple of months. They are going to go on a date to the movies this Saturday. Pandora appeared to be happy with her life at the moment. However, she couldn't let go of Hunter if she tried.

Hunter also tried her like a princess. He might have been looking for fun in the beginning, but things have changed now. Both men desire her and she can't have both. Still, she can't stop playing this complicated game between the two men who love her.

She goes back and forth between both boys. Both are great in bed and they shower her in affection. Pandora wished that she could merge the two into the perfect man. This game cannot go on for long. One or both are going to find out soon enough. She's going to have to act fast or she'll end up losing them both for good. However, Pandora doesn't know how to stop her addiction. They just keep giving and she can't stop taking. Tonight will be no different.

Around nine o'clock, her cell phone rang.

II: Hunter Loves

Hunter deeply loves Pandora. He is like a stallion with her in the bedroom. Many girls love him, but the English fashion designer is his favorite. He felt that they clicked from the moment they first met. Hunter was a year older than her, but he didn't care. She was cute with her rosy cheeks and cute nose. He somehow found himself attracted to the innocent-type of girls. Part of him saw her as another quest while another part of him wanted to protect her.

It didn't take much for him to woo her in. The part that took him by surprise was when he fell for her hard and fast. Before he knew, Hunter found himself spending more time with Pandora. It started out with just sex. Soon, they were talking and even going out on dates. Originally, Hunter chased around many women. Over the years, his tom-catting died down. However, things have hit a rough patch.

There is another man in Pandora's life. Evan had her first. The Irish man thought that he was gone, but then he came back. Now, she's seeing them both. This cannot last long, however. She has to choose one or the other before she ends up losing them both. Hunter doesn't know how much longer that he can wait for his ladylove. His interest might be wandering around. She better hurry up and make a move soon. Men can be such fickle creatures. The Irish are no exception to this law of the universe.

Tonight, Hunter's on a date.

III: Evan Loves

Evan loves Pandora. He's been with her since she first came to Japan. The Scottish man is a romantic at heart. Yet, she broke it when she cheated on him with Hunter. Evan broke up with her, but they got back together over the years they were apart. So far, everything has been going smooth between them.

However, she's started cheating on him again. Pandora's gone back to Hunter. Evan already suspected as much. He's tried to look the other way, but it's getting to be hard to ignore anymore. The best thing would be to kick her out again. He did that once and it didn't last long. Evan just had to take her back. His friends didn't understand why he would do such a thing.

“She's just going to break your heart again,” he said. Evan could already see what coming next as soon as he locked eyes with Hunter. Lately, his and Pandora's careers have kept them too busy for them to spend any time alone together. However, Evan can already see that this will not work out. He has to do something to fix this or watch as it crashes around him. He decided to do something about it tonight.

Evan makes one phone call to his beloved tonight.

IV: Triangle

This triangle has been going on for years. Everyone in the Stardust Factory knows the whole story by this point. They all wandered who Pandora would hook up with for a while now. The women of the Factory teased her about it.

“Come on!” Jemima said. “Who's it going to be?” Pandora would shrug and shake her head. After a while, everyone just wanted to shout, “Piss or get off the pot!” It's possible that even Pandora doesn't know the answer herself.

However, one phone call would end up pushing everything along in a fast pace.

V: Invitation

Pandora awoke when she heard her cell phone ringing. She had to reach around out of her bed for it.

“Hello?” she said in a drowsy voice.

“Pandora?” a man's voice asked. She narrowed her eyes, puzzled.

“Evan?” she asked.

“Hey.”

“What's the matter?”

“Let's go out tonight.”

Pandora sat up, narrowing her eyes. “What?”

“Let's go out for a walk tonight.”

“Why?”

“I need to talk to you.”

“Can't we do here on the phone?”

“I have to see you in person. Please?”

Pandora sighed as she put her hand on her forehead. “Fine. Where are you now?”

“I'm standing outside the apartment doors.”

Pandora shook her head, frowning. “Alright. Give me about ten minutes. Laters.” She hung up and climbed out of bed.

VI: Night Out

He greeted her with a hug.

“What is this about?” she asked. He put his arm around her shoulders.

“Let's just walk for a little bit.”

She doesn't know where this is headed, but she goes along with it anyway. It's a calm summer night. Not many people wandered the streets. However, she still doesn't get what's going on.

“Evan?” she asked. “What's the matter?” He gently shushed her.

“Just enjoy the night a little bit longer.”

Already, she hated where this was headed. The last night they had a night out together like this, it ended in them breaking up. Pandora hoped that he hadn't caught onto her affair with Hunter. They rounded the corner. She shook her head.

Calm down, it might not even be like that. We could be just on a walk because we haven't seen each other in so long. You're thinking too much of the worst.

He then stopped in his tracks. She tilted her head, confused.

“Evan?” she asked.

VII: Talking

“Do you see a future with us?”

“Excuse me?”

“Come on, Pandora. Be serious here.”

“I am. I just don't know what you are talking about.”

“I know.”

“What?”

“I know you are back with him!”

“Babe, it's not like that…”

“You're lying.”

“Evan!”

“Shut up!”

“Babe…”

“Him or me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Him or me! Choose now!”

“I…”

“I knew it.”

“Evan…”

“Either choose between us or I will never see or speak to you again!”

“Babe!”

He waved her off as he walked away. Her hand sank to her side as her heart did the same thing.

VIII: Heart Break

It's all caught up to her. Evan knows the truth and is now making her choose. She doesn't know what to do. Will England choose Ireland or Scotland as her mate for life?

Black Triangle