Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ Emily's Birthday ( Chapter 49 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Emily's Birthday

I: Birthday Queen:

Today is Emily Bellman's birthday. She will be turning twenty-one this year. Andy already got to work on giving her a huge bash in Neo-Tokyo. For starters? He rented out her favorite club for the whole night. The boss even turned the night up to eleven. Before we get there, we have to go back to the beginning of the day.

8:00 a.m.

Emily woke up to singing. Her current boyfriend stood in front of her side of the bed holding out a small red box. His lips curved into a smile.

“Happy birthday, my queen,” he said. Emily's jaw dropped.

“Baby!” she gasped. Her boyfriend kissed her on the forehead. The birthday queen took the box out of his hand.

“What's in here?” she asked.

“Open it,” he insisted. Emily flipped out the box. The light of the topaz stone caught her eyes.

“Wow!” she gasped. “It's beautiful.” She slid the ring on her finger. “It fits!”

“I'm so happy for you,” her boyfriend said. He grabbed onto her hands. “Will you marry me?” Emily gave him a coy little smile.

“Maybe,” she said. The birthday girl kissed him as he looked disappointed. Even on her birthday she still led him on.

II: Drinks on the Town:

Her drinking began at ten in the morning. She saved her cake vodka for this very occasion. Her boyfriend frowned as she started on the first bottle.

“You're drinking already?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Emily replied. “Is that problem?”

“But it's ten in the morning.”

“So?”

Her boyfriend sighed. “Can't you at least drink out of a glass? Have some class.” Emily raised an eyebrow at him.

“Excuse me?” she asked. Her boyfriend sighed and dropped his shoulders. She set down the bottle with a curious look on her face.

“What's the matter with you?” she asked.

“Nothing,” he lied. “I'll see you tonight.” Her boyfriend stood up and gave her a kiss. Emily watched as he walked out the door. What's with him? She took another drink of her cake vodka.

III: Birthday Wishes:

Emily's phone has been buzzing with texts all morning. They all pretty much say the same thing.

“Happy birthday!”

“Happy birthday, Em!”

“Happy birthday, love.”

“Happy birthday!”

“Happy birthday, bitch!”

Even her mother called her around noon. In honesty, the birthday girl hadn't expected this.

“Mom?” she asked.

“Happy birthday, honey!” her mother said on the other line. “How are you doing?”

“Good.”

“You don't sound too happy to hear from me.”

“It's not that, I just didn't think you would call.”

“And why is that?”

“We are on different ends of the world.”

“So, why should that matter? You are my daughter!”

“I understand.” Emily looked at the kitchen clock. “What time is it over there?”

“8:00. It's kind of weird. It's still Thursday over here.”

“I figured as much.” Emily looked up when she heard the doorbell ring. “I'm got to go, mom.”

“Okay, I'll talk to you later.”

“I love you, mom,” Emily said.

“I love you too, baby. Have a good birthday,” her mother said.

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

Emily hung up the phone and walked over to the front door.

IV: Out on the Town:

Emily went out after Andrea came by to pick her up. Her fellow wild child hugged her at the door.

“Happy birthday, girl!” she cheered.

“Thanks,” Emily said.

“I got you a present.”

“A present for me?”

“Hang on.” Andrea reached into her black shoulder bag and pulled out a small baggie of coke. Emily felt like flying all over the place.

“Whoa! Where did you get this?” she asked.

“Our favorite dealer, of course!”

“Yes!” Emily looked up at her. “Where are we going now?”

“Just around.”

“But where exactly?”

Andrea put her arm around the birthday's girl shoulders. “We're going someplace wonderful.” She pulled the birthday girl with her before she had the chance to ask more questions.

V: Party at Sundown:

Things got better as night drew closer. Emily put on her best “fuck me” clothes and make-up. She looked at herself in the mirror, smiling. Too bad her boyfriend didn't want to go out and party with her. He kept asking if she had given him an answer yet.

“Why do you want to get married?” she asked.

“Because I love you,” her boyfriend said. She shook her head at him.

“So, why get married?”

Her boyfriend sighed. “I just love you and want you to be my wife. Why won't you say yes?”

Emily walked over to him and tapped him on the cheek with a smile on her face. “You are so silly sometimes.” She kissed him on the lips and walked out the door. Emily still wore that topaz ring on her finger.

VI: Party the Night Away:

Pounding music.

Glitter rained from the ceiling, landing in everyone's hair.

The cake vodka mixed with champagne created a waterfall in the pyramid of glasses.

Emily was the queen at the main table.

Andy stood up at the head of the table.

“To our queen, Emily! Cheers!”

“Cheers!”

Everyone drinks up.

The women go on the dancefloor and dance.

Emily joins them while dancing with many men.

Some even hit on her and dry-humped her while dancing.

Emily basked in the attention, but…

She still had one more gift that she wanted to enjoy tonight.

VII: Secret Gift

Emily sent Simon a text from the bathroom. It would take her about twenty minutes for her to wait in the back alley of the Pearl Mermaid. Simon met her under the dim streetlights rather reluctantly.

“You kept me waiting,” she said. Emily pulled him into her arms for a kiss. It didn't take him long to break down and pin her against the brick wall.

“Do you think we'll get caught?” he asked in between kisses.

“Who cares?” she asked.

“But…”

“Shut up and kiss me!” She forces her tongue into his mouth as he pulls her upwards into his arms, grabbing her bum. The kissing led to her sitting on a dumpster with her panties around her ankles.

VIII: Queen on Her Birthday:

Emily felt loved on her birthday and gave just as much love to her private present. However, the body can only go on for so long. That ring on her finger could be a sign that it could come crashing down. For now, Emily enjoys her birthday and the seemingly endless party.

Black Birthday