Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ Party at the End of the Year ( Chapter 51 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Party to the End of the Year

I: Invitation:

It will be the new year in a few days. Why not celebrate with a bang? Andy already had the plans. There was going to be a huge party at the Stardust Factory. He wanted to do it up big. Give the biggest part in Neo-Tokyo. It didn't take like for his stars to sign up.

“I'm in,” Ian said.

“Hell yeah!” Toshiko said.

“Count me in,” Violet said. One by one, more stars wanted to come to this party in planning. Some invited a couple of their friends from outside of their circle. Andy found it okay. They all had to go out for this party. The stars even started looking for dates to come with them for the party.

“Hey there, Pandora,” Hunter said at the café.

“Hm?” she asked.

“You doing anything on New Year's Eve?” he asked. Pandora glanced up at him.

“Nothing much,” she said. “Why do you ask?”

“Andy's throwing a party at the Stardust Factory,” Hunter said. “Everyone's going.” She raised her eyebrow.

“Are you asking me to go with you?” the designer-in-training asked.

“Yes,” he said. Pandora shrugged her shoulders.

“Okay,” she said. “I don't have anything better to do then. My roommate has already gone home for the winter break.” Hunter leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. His girlfriend's cheeks turned bright pink.

“Wow,” she mouthed. The Irish actor laughed.

“You are so cute when you are get flustered,” he said. Pandora turned her head as her face turned redder.

II: Christmas:

It's Christmas in Tokyo. Lovers exchange presents with each other. Some got hotter gifts than others. Evan tracked down Pandora as she was waking to her studio.

“Hey!” he called. “Pandora! Pandora!” The designer-in-training turned around. The Scottish director caught up to her.

“Hey,” he said. “How have you been?”

“Good,” Pandora said. “And you?”

“Great,” Evan said. “Uh… Are you doing anything on New Year's?” She smiled at him in a gentle way.

“Sorry,” she said. “I already have a date.” Pandora tilted her head when she saw the disappointed look on his face.

“Why the long face?” she asked. “I wasn't finished yet. I was going to say maybe I might meet you there.” Evan perked up.

“You mean…?” he began to ask. She leaned in close to his ear.

“You will have to go and see,” the designer-in-training whispered. Pandora gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. When she pulled away, he was blushing. Felt wrong, but she couldn't stop at this point.

----------

Meanwhile, Emily waited in her usual café. She pulled out her cell phone and opened up Simon's number.

“There's going to be a party at the Stardust Factory this New Year's Eve,” the heiress typed. “I am inviting you.” Emily smiled and hit send. She took a drink of her coffee while she waited.

Four… Three… Two… One.

Her phone buzzed. Emily smiled and looked at the screen.

“I don't know if I can make it,” Simon wrote back. The heiress smirked and began typing again.

“I will be waiting for you,” she said. Emily added a kissy smiley to the message before hitting send again. She knows that he will say no. After this many months, the heiress still had a strong hold over the leader.

III: New Year's Party:

Andy's party began at seven. He and Ian stood at the door, waiting. Most of the stars were in costume. Pandora arrived with Hunter as she planned.

“Welcome, welcome!” Andy said. He kissed Hunter on the cheeks and Pandora on the hand.

“It's so good to see you again,” the actor said. Pandora bowed her head. Ian stepped aside. The couple walked into the Factory. Andy turned to his sometimes-lover.

“Is everyone here?” Ian asked.

“No,” Andy said. “The Star Princess isn't here yet.” The director/actor did a nod.

“So she's going to be late as usual?” he asked.

“Yes,” Andy said.

“I see,” Ian said back. Once Emily arrived with Simon in tow about 8:45, the party kicked off.

IV: Drinking:

The booze won't stop flowing. The bar would be open all night. Free drinks for all the guests all night. Nobody complained as they came up for more drinks. Saji looked a little bit uncomfortable as Toshiko drank up more sake.

“I think you've had enough,” he said. She turned to him with a huge grin.

“Never!” the actress yelled. Toshiko stuck up her arm in the air. “More drinks!” She isn't the only one. Candy Floss was trying her best to keep up with her. However, there are those who stay away from the bar.

“You're not going to get any drinks?” Jemmina asked Pandora. The designer-in-training shook her head.

“I'm not much for drinking,” she said. Her old friend patted her on the back.

“Come on, mate!” Jemmina said. “The year is about over! Let a little!”

“Ow,” Pandora whispered.

“So who are you getting with tonight?” her friend asked. The budding designer lifted her head.

“Hm?” she asked.

“Hunter or Evan?” Jemmina asked. “Who are you hooking up with?” Pandora took a moment to think about it.

“I don't know yet,” she said. The budding designer smiled as she spoke. Her friend smirked as she could predict where this could be going.

V: Drugs:

There were drugs too. Some of the guests were doing coke in the bathroom. Pot and pills everywhere. Andy and Ian were quick to take into this drug world. Toshiko had to drive in with Violet, Savannah, and Jamaica. Saji stood towards the exit.

“I don't really belong here,” he muttered to himself. The man looked down as he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He pulled out his phone and looked at the screen. Oh, a text from Louise.

“Where are you at?” she wrote. Saji looked around. He took her that he was going out, but he kept it as vague as possible.

“I'm going to visit a friend,” he told her. Saji sighed and started typing.

“I'm at my friend's house,” he wrote back. The man dragged his shoulders and looked at the party getting wilder. Maybe I should just leave, Saji thought. It's not like anyone would notice…

VI: Sex:

Sex is running wild with the booze and drugs. There seems to be different orgies in the back rooms of the factory. Some of the couples are hooking up in the bathrooms. There was still one space left untouched.

Pandora waited by the roof exit. She sent out her signal to the two men she adored. The whole night they expressed with their bodies how much they wanted her. Which one was coming up first?

She looked up when she heard footsteps. Evan approached her at the stairway.

“Waiting long?” he asked.

“No,” Pandora said, smiling. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. He pulled her into his arms and they headed up the stairs to the roof. Pandora lay down on her back. The Scottish actor huddled over her.

“And you sure that you are okay with this?” he asked.

“Yes!” she said aloud to the winter night sky. Evan leaned down and kissed her again. The budding designer happily kissed back.

VII: Countdown:

Midnight is coming closer. Everyone around the factory and Neo-Tokyo begins their countdown.

Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! One!

Happy New Year!

VIII: Into the New Year:

The new year has begun. There will be new possibilities, new loves, new arts, and everything else in between. But, could this also be the end too? Something is telling the stars that the end is coming. But, do they want to acknowledge it? Who can say for the time being? For now they are enjoying the fat of their success. But, it's going to run out really soon.

Black Party