Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ First Day of Shooting ( Chapter 73 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

First Day of Shooting

I: Scene I:

The camera walked up to the doors of the Stardust Factory. They open up and Andy walks out.

“Welcome all,” he said. “My name is Andy Teach and this is my Stardust Factory.” The camera moves in closer.

“This is where I make my art with so many others,” he added. “Do you want to see the magic inside?” Andy turned to the doors.

“Come along and see,” he said. The director walked into the building. The camera followed him inside.

II: Scene II:

Carley made the situation worse. She hates men. She made no secret about it. Still, she chose to work with Andy. The others couldn't understand why.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Ian asked. He already knew the answer to that one.

“It will all work out in the end,” Andy said. The other director forced himself to smile. But he still wouldn't leave. He made a promise to himself. He was going to see this through.

No matter how tits up this was going to be.

III: Scene III:

“We put our hearts and souls into our art,” Andy said as he walked through the lobby. The camera followed behind. The director glanced over his shoulder.

“What is our secret?” he asked. Andy paused for a moment.

“It's our stars,” he said. “Many will come and go. Put they will always leave a piece of themselves here. Come on. Take a look at this.”

Andy walked over to the wall. He pointed to a painting of pink sunflowers and violets in a black vase.

“Our dear Violet Rays painted that,” he said. “I bought it for one hundred yen. Isn't it beautiful? That's one of my favorites from her.” The camera moves up to the painting. It zooms in to show off the colors. The camera turned back to Andy.

“There is more where that came from,” he said. “Follow me.” Andy walked further inside. The camera follows behind. He looked over his shoulder.

“You keeping up? Good,” he said. “There is so much that I have to show you. Come, let me show you.” He kept walking as the camera followed behind.

IV: Scene IV:

All over the Factory, everyone waits for their turn to show up. Some of them are holding their breaths. So far, everything was quiet on the film front. They hadn't seen Carley around for weeks now. Still, they couldn't let their guard down. She could still be around the property. A couple of them wanted to call the police.

Ian had the phone by his side. So did Violet.

The beginning of the movie was going fine. Andy was already walking and talking. Ian followed behind with the camera. He's keeping his eyes behind and around him the whole time. Today's so fragile. Anything could go wrong.

Who's going to be the first person that he will interview?

V: Scene V:

Ophelia lifted her head when she heard the door open.

“Action,” Ian said. Ophelia's cheeks turned pink as Andy walked into room.

“Some angels have higher value,” he said. “They don't have to be holy or pure. Some people think that's what makes them flawed. I have to disagree. Case and point, here is one right now.” Andy turned to Ophelia.

“Enter, our dear angel, Ophelia,” he said. She lifted her chin.

“Good evening,” she said. He reached forward and caressed her cheek. Her heart quickened in her chest.

“What brings you to my Factory, angel?” he asked. Ophelia moved her hand to her chest.

“My love for you,” she said. He tucked her hair behind her right ear. The actress fought down the urge to kiss him.

“Tell me about yourself,” he said.

“I am an actress and a model,” Ophelia said. “I love pretty clothes and I beautiful life.”

“I see,” he said. The actress giggled.

“How long have you been doing this?” Andy asked.

“About sixteen years now,” Ophelia said. She did a little spin by him.

“What is your highest moment?” the director asked.

“There was once a fashion show in Tokyo, Beijing, and LA,” she said.

“What was your favorite place?”

“Tokyo.”

“Oh really?”

“Uh-huh.”

Andy leaned in close to her lovely face. “And who do you love the most?” Ophelia broke into a huge smile.

“You!” she said, pointing at him. Ophelia broke into laughter. Andy smiled and patted her on the head. The model closed her eyes and took in the love. He drew back his hand.

“Okay, say goodbye, darling,” Andy said.

“Goodbye,” Ophelia said. She turned around and smiled. Andy turned back to the camera.

“Isn't she a doll?” he asked. “Shall we move on? Come along.” The director walked away. Ophelia waved at his back before the camera followed Andy behind.

VI: Scene VI:

Carley wasn't done. They threw her out, but she would get her revenge. She was on her mission. This took months and months to plan. They ignored her for too long.

But not this time.

Last night, Carley went to the 7-11 and bought a knife. Now, she would have to get onto the property. If she still remembered right, Carley could still get into the Factory through the back.

VII: Exit Jenny:

“You're leaving?” Ryan asked.

“Uh-huh,” Jenny said. Her husband raised his eyebrow.

“Are you at least staying for the after party?” he asked.

“Uh-huh,” she said. “What about you?” He gave her a little smile.

“I thought that I was the only one,” he said. She gave him a little smirk on her face.

“Want to give this one last show?” Jenny asked. Ryan pulled her into his arms.

“Of course,” he said. The couple shared a kiss. With that, Jenny and the Indigo Kids would be gone from the Factory after two weeks and the incident.

For now, everything is calm on the Factory front.

VIII: End of Act One:

Come and gather around. The movie has just started. The ending is coming. Let us all sit down and watch. Andy is leading us through the Factory before he says goodbye. Let's see what happens next.

Black Movie