The Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of Zelda: Chosen of Destiny ❯ Theorello's Information and Justia's Assault ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He tossed and turned when he heard the sound of the doorbell. It was seven thirty in the morning, who could be at the door now? Before he could even put on a shirt, Link had beat Astrid to the door. When he opened it, little Azalea was standing at the door. She was dressed in her blue and white school uniform and her blonde hair was tied into a high ponytail. Her bright smile was enough to compete with the sun. She jumped gleefully into Link's arms and hugged him tightly. “Hello Junichi! Do you want to walk me to school?” She asked loudly. Link spun the small girl then set her down on her feet. “All right. Would you like some French toast before we go?”
 
“Uh huh!”
 
Link invited Azalea inside of Astrid's apartment and led her into the kitchen. A plate with French toast covered in syrup and powdered sugar. Azalea set her school bag down on the floor beside her table and waited patiently for Link to give her the French toast. When he did, she began to devour it immediately. Link watched the little girl eat and smile to him. “Junichi?”
 
“Yes Azalea?”
 
“You're my friend too right?”
 
Link patted Azalea head and nodded to her. “Of course I'm your friend. You're as much a friend to me as your sister is. I like you both equally.” Azalea blushed and reached down into her bag for something. When Link looked over to see he was already too late. Azalea had sat up and handed Link a green jewel. He looked down at the beautiful stone that she given him then looked back at him. “Where did you get this from?”
 
“It was my grandma's. She was in love with trees for their green leaves. She absolutely loved spring and summer beautiful the leaves would grow. She gave this jewel to me before she died. She said to me `Azalea, this is a very precious jewel that I'm giving you. I'm giving this to you so that the bond between the two of us will remain for all eternity. If you should give it away, the person you give it to will be apart of our bond. Should you give it away, make sure you are certain about your decision.' I'm sure I can give it to you Junichi because, you are my friend. I feel as if we'll be best friends forever!”
 
“And I promise that we always will be. Come on lets get you to school.”
 
Azalea ran outside to wait for Link while he changed his clothes to prepare for the day. When he arrived outside, Azalea grabbed his hand and led him towards her school. When they had arrived, Azalea turned to Link and smiled cheerfully. When school is over, lets go to the toy store. There's an indoor amusement park there. We'll have a lot of fun Junichi.”
 
“Only if Astrid will let me borrow his car. If so, I'll be glad to take you little miss.”
 
Azalea hugged Link and ran toward her school. As Link watched the little girl run from his side, it reminded him of his best friend, Saria. The bond that they had was almost similar to what he and Azalea had. He smiled as he thought of having a friend like Azalea. Though she was young, her carefree attitude would be enough to lift any troubles from his shoulders. “She's a very sweet girl…”
 
“I hope you're talking about me Junichi Masaharu.”
 
Junichi turned around to see Misami standing behind him with her hands on her hips. “Are you eying some other girl?”
 
“Of course not Misami. I was just-”
 
“Good! You can walk me to school.”
 
Misami took Link's arm and propelled him forward to her school. Misami was determined to get closer to Link's heart and decided that now would be the perfect opportunity. “So… Junichi, where are you going to school now?”
 
“Astrid thought it would be best that I go to high school with you guys. I'll be in my senior year I believe.” Link explained. Misami giggled softly at the thought of Link going to school with her. Now she'd be able to spend time with him on and off school grounds. It was perfect and she'd have to thank Astrid for such a clever idea. Even though he didn't know the advantage she would have just by seeing him in the hallways at school. “That would be perfect, Junichi. I can't wait for you to start. If you want, I could show you the ropes.”
 
“That would be perfect Misami. I suppose this is your school here?”
 
Misami nodded to Link and gave his cheek a gentle kiss. Link blushed when Misami gave him the kiss and couldn't do anything accept touch his cheek. Misami smiled to Link and went to enter the school building. When she stepped through the doors, Azmara was standing against the wall with a smug look on her face. “And she'd done it again ladies and gentlemen. Class flirt Misami Hirogi has struck once more to claim her prey.” Azmara teased. She walked over to her best friend and wrapped an arm around her shoulder as they walked to class. “You think you're going to get him?”
 
“Tch, is that a real question Azmara Toyama? Come on lets get to class before we're late ya know?” Azmara winked to her best friend and ran by her side towards their classroom. While they were heading towards their class, Justia was heading for a rampage of anger and rage. She was furious that Link and Azmara had claimed the first sage. There had to be a way for her to retaliate. She'd be damned if she let a pathetic girl defeat her. “The Chosen of Destiny will fall to my power and soon will the Hero of Time. Both of them will rot along with their six sages.” She swore to herself. She cut herself another piece of blueberry pie and devoured it. Afterward, she reached into her bag and took out her mirror. “Hmph, damn sweets had better not mess up my make-up. Ah, good. Now, show the one Azmara treasures the most! Look into her heart and reveal her thoughts.”
 
The mirror turned black and revealed a picture of Azmara's younger sister Azalea. Justia wrinkled her nose in disgust. So, family was Azmara's weakness. “This little brat will help me bring Azmara to her knees.” As Justia was putting away her mirror, she saw someone close to Azalea. She demanded that the mirror zoom in on the girl. When Justia got a good look, she gasped. “That girl, she looks exactly like Saria! I'll be damned. There's the Sage of Forest.”
 
Elsewhere, Link decided that it would be better off if he stayed out of Astrid's way and pay a visit to Theorello Yukimura. It would have been better if Azmara was with him but there wasn't any time to waste and he couldn't wait for her to get out of school. Walking through the city, Link found his way to the park and spotted Theorello sitting on a bench, feeding the birds. “I see you came, thank you.”
 
“I had to. Please, tell me everything you know.”
 
Link sat down beside Theorello and he handed him same of the bird seeds he was feeding the birds. Link graciously accepted them and held his hands together to hold the hungry bird that came to eat. “As you know Link, you are on a journey to revive Hyrule from its state of slumber. When all was put to sleep, Rauru came to me with the last of his strength and gave me his power, as well as his medallion. He informed me that you would be coming and with you the Chosen of Destiny. It is my duty to aid you on your journey to find the new sages When all if done, the seal will be revealed and all the medallions are to be placed on the alter.” Theorello explained.
 
“I understand everything except the location of the seal. That seal will lead us back to Hyrule correct?”
 
“Yes, but I too do not know the location of the seal. The seal will reveal itself when the Song of Time is played. It will take you through time and space back to Hyrule. The left will be up to the princess.”
 
Link nodded and turned to the skies. Soon he would be reunited with Zelda and they will be together once again. He had to hurry so that he could restore life to both Hyrule and Zelda. “I know I'm prepared to take on this task but Azmara isn't prepared. I'm worried that she won't be much help to me but a danger to us both. The power she has she received from the goddesses. There's no telling what sort of damage she could do with it.” Link said. Theorello smiled to Link. “She certainly has to teleportation spell down. I have everyone ounce of faith that Azmara will be fine. You just have to believe.” Theorello told him. Getting to his feet, he brushed his hands clean of the bird seeds and headed for the entrance of the park. “Where are you going Theorello?”
 
“I have a life too. I'm a dance instructor.”
 
Theorello tossed back his silver hair and smiled to Link, then continued on his way out of the park.
 
While Theorello walked home and Link on his way to Astrid's apartment, Justia disguised herself as a school teacher to capture one of Azalea's fellow classmates. While sitting in the principal's office, Justia pulled up a record on the child. “Hm, her name's Sumina Toki of class A-5. All right you little brat, you'll give me that medallion whether you like it or not.”
 
In class, Azalea and Sumina passed notes to each other, talking about what they were going to do after class. Azalea had no interest in science class and thought that going for ice cream after school would be more amusing then photosynthesis. Quietly, she slide the note back across to Sumina and she quickly picked it up before the teacher spotted her. The two girls smiled at each other then turned their eyes back onto the board. “All right class, please open your books on page twelve.”
 
“Mr. Kigaragi? I need Sumina Toki in the nurse's office right away. We have to go over some medical records with her.”
 
Sumina's teacher nodded to Justia and allowed Sumina to go with her. As Sumina left, Azalea questioned herself on what could have possibly been wrong with Sumina. She hadn't been ill all year and now she needed medical records checked over? Plus there was no virus going around the school, something was not right. “Mr. Kigaragi I have to go to the bathroom! I'll be right back!”
 
“Ms. Toyama I didn't say you could go! That girl… oh well, on with the lesson.”
 
Azalea ran as fast as she could down to the first floor where the nurse's office was. When she looked inside, Sumina wasn't there. “Sumi! Where could she have gone! I swear this stinks like yesterday's lunch!” Azalea ran down the hall again and out the back door into the playground. When she looked, Sumina was on the ground, quivering with fear at the mercy of Justia. “Hey!! Let my friend go you tramp!!”
 
“Who are you calling a tramp you little brat!”
 
Azalea growled angry and hurled a rock at Justia's head. Justia held her forehead and yelled angrily, giving Sumina the chance to run away. “Azalea lets get out of here!”
 
“Right!”
 
Azalea and Sumina ran back to the school but Justia stopped by punching the ground and sending a wave to trip them. “How do you like my Earth Wave attack?”
 
“It sucks! You'd better not hurt Sumina or you'll regret it!”
 
Justia walked over to Azalea and Sumina and glared down at the two little girls. Getting the medallion was going to be a walk in the park. Justia smacked Azalea aside into a rack of bikes and picked Sumina up. “Don't move. Give the medallion to me!!” Justia held her hand up to Sumina's face and a black hole was shown. It sucked away Sumina's energy but no medallion came forth. “Worthless child! You're not the sage! Away with you!” Justia tossed aside Sumina into the bike shed and she hit her head. By the time Azalea awakened, Sumina was lying unconsciously on the ground with blood slowly oozing from her head. “Sumina!!! No!!!” Azalea got up and cradled her friend in her arms. So many emotions ran through Azalea, anger, sadness, defeat, weakness. All Azalea could do was release the tears and scream for help.
 
 
 
Lil Lovely Angel: I'll leave it right there until next time. Keep reading to see what happens!