The Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of Zelda: Chosen of Destiny ❯ The Aqua Princess Surfaces ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
He checked himself over and over in the mirror. Could he be anymore clever? Could Astrid and Misami be any stupider? Thanks to Astrid, Misami was his now. Yurimaru chuckled at his reflection and smiled at Raion from the mirror. “Things couldn't be anymore perfect. That stupid girl is within my grasp and now, I'll start picking off those irritating friends of hers one by one. Starting with Azmara.” Yurimaru boasted.
 
“Just get it done.”
 
Yurimaru grinned at Raion and disappeared into the darkness. He went over his plan over and over. Knowing that he was the enemy, Azmara would come running like a moth to the flame. Yurimaru set off for the human world and when he arrived, school was over. He watched from above as Misami stepped inside her limo and was driven home. Perfect. Yurimaru teleported from his spot on the school roof and into the girl's locker room. Azmara was putting her school uniform back and was preparing to go home. “Can't wait to go home.”
 
“What's the rush Chosen of Destiny?”
 
Azmara stood up instantly from her seat on the bench. She clenched her teeth and readied her flames for an attack. She waited patiently for Yurimaru to make the first move but he stood his ground. “You don't want to blow your cover do you?”
 
“If it means burning you to ashes I'll do it. You've brainwashed my best friend and now I'm gonna set your ass ablaze.”
 
Yurimaru grinned and grabbed Azmara. Before she could react, he pushed her against the lockers and held her wrists above her head. No matter how much Azmara struggled, Yurimaru's strength overpowered her own. “Let me go or I'll scream!”
 
“And then what? You'll be sending your human friends to their execution. My dear Azmara, haven't you hurt Misami enough? Keeping Astrid from his date, running off with your other friends without her, don't you think you excluding her would hurt her stupid feelings?” Yurimaru asked.
 
“I wasn't trying to hurt her feelings I was trying to protect her. She isn't one of us. She shouldn't get caught in the middle of this because-”
 
“Because what? If you don't tell Misami the truth then she'll never forgive you or Astrid. Why don't you tell her the truth Azmara? It'll save you the trouble of lying to her and maybe, just maybe, it'll save her life. Think about that.”
 
Yurimaru threw Azmara aside and walked out of the girl's locker room. As she lay on the ground, Azmara squeezed her eyes shut. What was she to do now? If she told Misami about Yurimaru, it might save her but there was a possibility that she would want revenge for being used. On the flipside if she didn't then Misami would slip further and further into Yurimaru's grip. What could she do?
 
Although Azmara wasn't so quick to tell Misami the truth, Astrid thought it was the best solution. After what had happened the night before, Astrid didn't want to risk another day letting Yurimaru tighten his grip on Misami. He had to see her and soon. Astrid looked over at his clock at the time. Maybe he could find her at the park. Jumping off his bed, he put on a shirt and shoes then dashed out of his apartment. When he arrived at the park, he found Misami sitting on a pink blanket wearing a blue dress and white hat. Clearing his throat, Astrid walked over and approached her. “Misami.”
 
“If you don't leave then I'll call my security guards on your Jin. I don't want to see you and Azmara. I thought I made that clear.” Misami never looked at him and she kept her eyes on her book. “Still stubborn I see. You've become more of a wealthy snot ever since you start seeing Mr. High and Mighty. What did he do? Buy you more jewels? More pretty clothes?”
 
“What's it to you what we do. You're busy with Azmara so why do you care? All I wanted was to have one night with you. Just one damn night and you decide to spend it with my best friend. Oh wait excuse me, EX-best friend. You two can have each other I don't give a flying-”
 
“You stubborn little brat! I didn't come here to argue with you. Why do you insist on fighting with me? Is this what Yurimaru did to you too? Turn you against your best friends? Azmara misses you, I miss you. You can't hide it but you miss us too. Stop being stubborn for once and listen to your heart.”
 
Misami stood up to her feet and walked away from Astrid. She didn't want to hear anymore of his lies or accusations. He was just jealous of Yurimaru. Yurimaru had class, status and money. He understood what she wanted and knew just how to give it to her. Astrid could never compare to that. “Misami! I'm not done with you.”
 
“But I'm done with you. You stay away from me or I'll call the cops on you.”
 
Astrid ran after Misami and though she tried to run, he caught her with ease. “Let me go! Let me go now! Some one h-”
 
“You will hear me out one way or another.”
 
Astrid carried Misami deeper into the park, toward the bridge. If he was going to explain then he would have to explain where they couldn't be heard. When they finally reached the bridge, Astrid released the struggling Misami. “Bastard! When my father finds out what you've done-”
 
“Shut the hell up you powdered princess bitch!”
 
Misami's eyes widened with shock when Astrid insulted her. Never had she heard him so angry or seen such fury in his eyes. Frightened by what he may do, Misami did indeed shut her mouth. “That's better. I tried to be nice, I tried to keep my cool but no, you wanted to push me further and further and now, you've pushed me over the edge Misami Hirogi. I love you, I never intended to hurt you that night. It was a set up.” Astrid explained.
 
“Then who did it? Who kept you from me if it wasn't Azmara?”
 
Astrid came to a sudden pause when Misami asked him. Would she believe him if he told her about Link and the mission to rescue Hyrule? He had to tell her. “Misami, something happened a few weeks ago. You see, it's a really long story and I don't want to lose you to any danger. Babe, you gotta believe me. I'm doing this to protect you. I love you. I swear when this is over I'll tell you everything.”
 
“Why can't you tell me now? Astrid if you tell me now then I will forgive you.”
 
Astrid took Misami by her arms and looked down into her green eyes. It was now or never. He could very well save Misami from Yurimaru if he told her the truth but if he did, there was no telling what could happen to her. He had to tell her now. “Misami, I'm a-”
 
“Astrid stop!”
 
Astrid and Misami looked over to see that Azmara and Link were standing at the end of the bridge. “Azmara what are you doing??”
 
“I'm sorry Astrid but I won't allow you to tell her. It's for her own good that she doesn't know anything. I won't let my best friend get hurt.” She answered. Misami frowned at Azmara and walked over to her. She had enough of Azmara's mouth and now, it was time to shut it. “I told you I never wanted to see you again Azmara. Maybe we should finish off the fight from last time.” Misami suggested.
 
“I don't want to fight you!”
 
“Unfortunately for you, I do!”
 
Misami ran at Azmara and took her down to the ground. Link and Astrid watched as the two friends rolled around in the dirt, struggling to keep the other pinned. Finally, Azmara was able to kick Misami off and get to her feet. Once Misami was up, she charged at Azmara, grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and threw her to the ground once more. She tried kicked her but Azmara rolled away and got up once more. “I'm gonna have to kick your ass Misami.”
 
“You wish, bitch.”
 
Azmara ran at Misami and slapped her across the face. When Azmara's assault connected, Misami immediately retaliated with a slap of her own. Their eyes met angrily and the two girls threw a fist each, both hitting their target. While they stumbled back, Astrid took the chance to grab Misami and Link grabbed Azmara. Though the two combatants struggled for freedom but the two boys refused to release them. “Misami stop! Azmara's your friend.”
 
“She's an ugly bitch!”
 
“Ugly?!? Who are you calling ugly you raggedy whore?”
 
The two reached out to grab one another but still Link and Astrid held tight onto them. “Azmara! What are you doing here? Dude get her outta here.”
 
“I'm not leaving until I have a collar wrapped around your neck and duct tape across your mouth Astrid! You're going to get her killed!! I don't know what he's planning but I don't want her involved.”
 
“But it's too late Chosen, she's already involved.”
 
The two couples froze at the sound of Yurimaru's voice. Astrid grabbed onto Misami's hand but she shook free of his grasp when she saw Yurimaru. She ran into his arms and smiled up to him. “My beautiful princess, do you wish for me to rid you of these pests once and for all?”
 
“Yes Yurimaru. I never want to see them again.”
 
Azmara, Link and Astrid gasped at Misami's answer. That could seal their fate, as well as hers. Running a hand through his hair, Yurimaru snapped his fingers, catching Misami inside a crystal. “Misami no!!”
 
“It's too late for any of you. My beloved Misami wishes never to see any of you again. Her wish is my command. Perish!!”
 
“ Not so fast bastard!! Din's Fire.”
 
“Fire Arrow!”
 
“Flameshot!”
 
The three flame attacks where launched at the crystal that concealed Misami but nothing worked. Yurimaru stood beside the crystal with a triumphant smile on his face. “Yurimaru!!”
 
“You should have listened to your friends Misami.”
 
Azmara and Link nodded at one another then charged at Yurimaru. Link swung his sword at Yurimaru but he caught the tip and punched Link in the stomach. Angered by Yurimaru's attack, Azmara punched Yurimaru in the jaw but received a fist to her own face. Link crawled over to Azmara to protect her but Yurimaru kicked Link aside. Just before he could grab Azmara by the throat, Astrid launched his flames at him. Yurimaru stepped on Azmara's back and approached Astrid with a devious smile. “Your turn will come.”
 
“But your time is here! Forest Cry!!”
 
“Light of Heaven!!”
 
Too slow to evade, Yurimaru was hit by Azalea and Theorello's attacks. While Theorello fought against Yurimaru, Azalea ran over to Azmara and Link. “They're hurt bad!”
 
“Azalea look out!”
 
Azalea looked over to see Theorello be hurled at her and Astrid be shot back. Yurimaru trapped the four friends together, leaving Astrid to fight alone. Astrid ran at Yurimaru and tried to land attacks but Yurimaru blocked him and slapped him aside. He didn't want Astrid getting up any time soon. He stepped on Astrid's throat and watched as he wriggled beneath while spitting up blood. Misami looked away from the gruesome sight as tears formed in her eyes. It was her fault that her friends got hurt. She would never forgive herself if anything happened to him. Misami began beating at the crystal case. “Astrid!!! Astrid I love you!!! Please don't die! I'm sorry!!! Yurimaru stop!!” She screamed.
 
“But why? I'm fulfilling your wish my love. You never wanted to see Link, Azmara and Astrid again. Is that not what you wanted my sweet?”
 
Misami dropped her head and covered her face with her hands. Just like that, she was losing those she cared about. How could she be so blind? Because of it, her friends were going to die. “Misami, look my darling. I'm going to give Astrid a slow death. His grave will rest at the bottom of the lake. Farewell Astrid.” Yurimaru said. He picked Astrid up and dropped him into the lake. Misami couldn't let him die. She pounded on the crystal with all her might but nothing happened. Dropping to her knees, she fell deeper into despair. She was going to lose her friends because of her own ignorance. “This is what Azmara meant. She has special powers to defend me from people like Yurimaru. If I wasn't so stupid then Astrid wouldn't be in the predicament that he's in. I don't want to lose Azmara or Astrid. I'd do anything to save them. I'm sorry you guys. I'm so sorry!!”
 
::: Would you do anything to save your friends? :::
 
“What? What's happening?”
 
Yurimaru looked up with a smile on his face. Misami far more useful then he intended. His plan was beyond fool proof. He sat back and watched as Misami was engulfed by a blue light. “Misami, you are a fool.”
 
Inside the blue light, Misami turned in every direction, searching for the voice that called out to her. Finally, she saw her. A creature stood before her in a short blue dress with beautiful blue eyes stood before her, smiling. “Who are you?”
 
“I am Princess Ruto of the Zoras. I am the Sage of Water. I'm here to bless you with an amazing gift. The gift to command the water.”
 
“You mean I'll have magic powers like Astrid and Azmara? Sweet! I-I humbly accept this.”
 
Ruto walked to Misami and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Are you certain? Receiving this power also means fighting the forces of evil alongside the Chosen of Destiny and the Hero of Time. Once you receive this, you cannot discard it.” Ruto told her. Misami frowned and nodded her head. “I accept this task and this power.”
 
“Very well then. I, Princess Ruto, the Sage of Water, bestow the power of water unto you, Misami Hirogi. Now, stand up proudly, wield your new power and save your friends!”
 
“I damn sure will. Look out Yurimaru because your ass is mine!!”
 
The blue light faded and Misami was released from her case. Without turning her eyes from Yurimaru, she held her hand at the lake and closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she commanded the water to rise. When it did, the water threw Astrid's body from the lake and into Misami's arms. She held onto him, whispering promises to defeat Yurimaru. “You think you can defeat me with your new power? It takes to time adapt to your new abilities princess.”
 
“You're probably right. I don't know a damn thing about these powers I've been given. I do know one thing. I have friends that I want to protect like they did for me. It's because I was naïve that they were hurt. I swear that I won't let them get hurt anymore. Right here, right now, I promise to kick your ass and drown you in the pain that you've caused my friends. You won't hurt another person, not again.”
 
Yurimaru chuckled at Misami's speech. Her confidence would be her downfall. He waited for her to help Astrid away from Yurimaru then returned to him. “I can't let you live.”
 
“I won't let you win.”
 
Yurimaru dashed at Misami and attempted to punch her but Misami rose the water once again used it to block. She grinned and punched Yurimaru through the rising water. A Yurimaru stumbled back, Misami followed up with two more punches to the face, one to the stomach and a spinning heel kick to the jaw. “You suck.”
 
“You will die now.”
 
Yurimaru charged up his power and shot a red light at Misami. He was shocked when he saw that she hadn't fled or rose the water to protect her. So, she was going to meet her end head on. Clever girl.
 
“I won't lose… I have friends to protect, people who want me to fight beside them. I will not back down. Waters surround me and kneel before your master! Shards of Aqua!!”
 
The water behind Misami rose over her and rushed at Yurimaru in the form of blades. They cut through his attack hit him directly. Yurimaru held his wounds and fell to his knees. Unable to stop the bleeding, Yurimaru acknowledged his defeat and gave up his life. Misami heaved a sigh of relief. She had won the battle for not only herself but her friends as well. “We're very proud of you Misami.”
 
“Juni- I mean Link.”
 
Link smiled as he approached her. “You know the truth now?”
 
“Yeah, just a little. Ruto told me that I'm supposed to fight with you guys. Wow, I never would have guessed that I'd be helping you guys save the world. Sounds cool enough.”
 
Link laughed at Misami's comment about their mission. She was going to fight hard to save the world and something told him that she would be a worthy ally. “Oh yeah before I forget. This medallion is for you. It's really pretty and I never give up jewelry but for you I'll make an exception. This is a symbolism of my devotion to you. With it, I promise to fight by your side always.” Misami dropped the medallion in Link's hand then gave him a sweet smile. “Babe.”
 
“Astrid?! Oh Astrid!”
 
Astrid wrapped his arms around Misami and took her into a tight embrace. “Thanks for saving my life babe. I woulda gladly gave mine up for you. I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry and that I love you. If Azmara hadn't been a loud mouth then I would have told you everything. It wasn't my fault love. Now that you're part of the team I don't have to keep this secret from you.” Astrid said.
 
“Don't have to keep the secret?” Misami questioned with a perked brow. Astrid chuckled at her question and scratched the back of his head. “I woulda told you anyway with or without Azmara's approval. You're my girl and I don't keep secrets from you. I love you babe.”
 
“I love you too Astrid.”
 
Astrid pulled Misami in for a gentle kiss and she accepted it. Finally the two had each other and wouldn't let anyone tear them apart again. They'd stand together against any obstacle as lovers. For them, their first obstacle was coming fast. “ASTRID?!?! YOU CALLED ME A LOUD MOUTH?!?!”
 
“Oh sugar honey iced tea! Az I didn't mean it. It was a joke!!”
 
“A joke but I'm not laughing! I'll laugh once I've roasted your ass over an open fire!!”
 
Astrid turned to Misami with a cheesy smile on his face. “Misami did I tell you that you can fly? Oh sure you power up soar through the sky and try to avoid getting hit by fireballs. Theo can show you how but right now I gotta run. Love ya babe bye!” Astrid flew off into the sky. “You're not getting away that easy. I learned a new technique too. Farore's Wind Ascend!” With that, Azmara was lifted in the air and she sped off after Astrid while her friends watched from below. “Link, you and Azmara are going to make a great couple.”
 
“Huh? Me and Azmara? Oh no she and I are just friends. Nothing more.”
 
“Sure… whatever you say sweetie.”
 
 
 
Lil Lovely Angel: W00t! finally done! The Sage of Water has stolen the show! Dance Water Dance! Dance Water Dance! ^^ I like saying that now. Cya all real Soon!