The Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of Zelda: Chosen of Destiny ❯ I'm Not What You're Looking For ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Azmara couldn't sleep that night. Something was wrong and she could feel it. This spell was taking a toll on her, Link, Azalea, Theo and especially Yuiko. She enough was enough. She had to put a stop to this and quickly. She tried to slip out of bed without Link noticing but he grabbed her hand. “Azmara.”
 
“It's ok baby just go back to sleep.”
 
Link sat up and wrapped his arm around Azmara's torso. She had barely slept due to the fact that Azalea had stayed out so long. Everyone knew where she was and it was that very fact that bothered Azmara. Theo was getting too accustomed to her new change. Something had to be done. It had to be done no matter the time. Azmara got up from her bed and searched for her sweat suit. She put on the matching tube top that went with the sweats and a pair of sneakers then opened her window. “Azmara! Where are you going?”
 
“To change my sister back. She's got too carried away in this charade and I'm going to put an end to it.” Before Azmara could take off Link grabbed her shoulder. She turned to look into his blue eyes that were filled with worry. He took a hold of her cheeks and kissed her lips gently. The warmth of his lips quelled the anger that coursed through Azmara. She brushed two fingers against his cheek and nodded. “I will not let Azalea get caught up in this curse. I have to find her before she makes a terrible mistake.”
 
“Azmara…”
 
Azmara looked out to the early morning sky to see three lights coming down toward the ground. The three goddesses had come to pay them a visit. Azmara joyously jumped from her window with Link following close behind. Astrid and Misami had joined them when they caught sight of the goddesses. The four of them knelt before the women to show respect and were told to stand. “I see you have done well in finding five of the six sages Azmara. Congratulations. We have been watching you and thought that you'd like to know that you will have help other than the sages. The Great Fairy.” Din announced. Link thanked the goddesses and smiled to Azmara who had the most confused look on her face. Who was this Great Fairy? Was she from Link's time or could she have been reincarnated in her time? “Three goddesses, can she undo the curse put on my sister?” Azmara asked anxiously.
 
“Most definitely yes. You must find Azalea and the Great Fairy. Azmara and Misami I want you to find Azalea and bring her to Hanogi's shrine immediately.” Farore instructed.
 
“But why Grandma's shrine? There are hundreds of shrines near Tokyo City.” Astrid asked.
 
“Because you know the Great Fairy better than anyone Astrid.” Naryu answered.
 
Elsewhere, Azalea sat on the edge of Theorello's bed thinking about what had taken place that night. They had gone to dinner and a movie then drove home from the theatre. It was in his car where they had shared their first kiss. Theo's kiss was so gentle yet craving. He ran his fingers through her blonde hair and came closer to her. It was when Azalea had moaned out in pleasure that he stopped. He sat back against the seat and regretted the kiss. No matter how hard she attempted to convince him that it would be fine, Theo shook his head. He left his car and walked up to his apartment. Azalea couldn't hold it back any longer. She needed him to know, she needed to say it. She wanted him to hear how she felt about him and how long she had waited for this night. She ran inside, wrapped her arms around him and poured out her emotions in tears. He shook his head and tried to refuse her but Azalea could see that he didn't mean it. This time Azalea kissed him and like before he had tried to push her but she refused to leave. She kissed him again and again until he had no choice but to succumb. He grabbed her and forced her against the wall. Their actions had escalated to a new level that would anger the team if they were to find out. Azalea looked over at the sleeping man and smiled. They had made love several times that night and Azalea could have do it several times more. If it meant feeling the warmth of Theorello's body she'd never go back to being ten years old. She stood up and walked toward the bathroom but before she could enter she found Azmara and Misami, one on the table and another on the counter. “Azmara!”
 
“Azalea what have you done? Do you know what you've done?” Azmara crossed her right leg over her left as she lit a tiny flame in her hand. Azalea took a step forward and shook her head. “I did what I felt was right in my heart. I love him Azmara. I love him like you love Link and you to Astrid, Misami. I've loved him for so long but when he kissed Yuiko I thought I would lose him. I couldn't let that bitch have him.” Azalea almost released her anger in a shout but she kept quiet. Azmara extinguished the flame and hopped off of the table. “You watch your mouth Azalea. You maybe in the body of someone older but you are still ten years old. What the hell possessed you to do something like that?” Azmara asked.
 
“You slept with someone twice your age Azalea. This curse on you will be lifted. We've found help for you. When Theorello wakes up I'll be more than happy to drown him.” Misami said.
 
“No!! I won't let it go!! I'm staying the way I am and I won't you or anyone else take this happiness from me. Rioma and Tatsuya kept their promise and I will keep this body. I won't let you ruin my chance for love.” Azalea vanished from the room to get away from her teammates but they followed close behind her. Misami had trapped her inside one of her bubbles and tightened her hand to tighten the hold on Azalea. “She's not getting any farther than that Az.” She assured. Azmara flew up to face her sister. She intended to drag her back but Azalea had blown the bubble up, catching her sister in the explosion. “Azmara!!”
 
“You shouldn't have tried to stop me Misami.”
 
Azalea back hand Misami sending her crashing down into the pavement below. From his window Theorello watched as everyone fought and went to help everyone but Rioma grabbed him from behind. She threw him into the wall face first. When he was unconscious she popped the collar on her jacket and did a celebration dance. “Sorry baby but this is one cat fight you won't be breaking up. Now then, I'd better get back to watch the party.”
 
“Afraid not Rioma.”
 
Astrid stood behind her with a cool grin on his face. When she looked, Astrid had knocked her into unconsciousness. He blew on his knuckles and then looked outside. “Damnit!! I gotta get out there!” Astrid ran out the door and charged up at Azalea grabbing her just in time to stop her from perhaps ending Misami's life. “Azalea!! C'mon now kiddo this isn't you. Stop this nonsense and come back to your senses.” Astrid begged her. Azalea growled and released an explosion of power that blew Astrid, Azmara and Misami back. “You don't know what you're standing against. I'm more powerful than any of you. Even you… Yuiko Tachibana.”
 
Azalea sprinted at the hidden Yuiko. The pop star tried her best to hide atop the Tokyo Train Station but Azalea had found her with ease. She stood before Yuiko with a glare in her eyes. “You slept with him.”
 
“Go ahead and hate me if that's what makes you happy Yui. Theorello loves me now. He never loved you and never intended to fall in love with you. I have what I want and I'll be damned before I let you or my sister and her friends take that away from me.”
 
Yuiko grinned when she saw Raion come up behind Azalea. The plan was in play now. Yuiko held up her finger to point at Raion and Azalea gullibly turned toward him. She powered up to release a massive attack but Yuiko grabbed her from behind to restrain her. No matter how hard she struggled Azalea couldn't get away. Raion's hand glowed with a dark aura. What was he planning to do? With a small chuckle, he reached into Azalea's heart. “Ahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Ugh!! You son of a bitch!!! Stop!!! Azmara help me!!”
 
“Don't fight me Azalea! Give me your medallion!! Give it to me now!!”
 
Azalea's screams had awakened her friends. Azmara was the first to get up and run to her sister's side. The sight of Yuiko Assisting Raion mortified her. She'd kill her herself when it was done. “Azalea!! Stay strong!!”
 
“I can't!! It's too overpowering. I'm sorry Azmara. I'm so sorry. Maybe they'll be a better Sage of the Forest.”
 
Raion ripped out the medallion and forced Azalea to the ground. Azmara watched as her little sister took her true form as little girl then rushed to her side. She held her, called her name and begged her to wake up. Yuiko looked down at Azmara and Azalea and slowly began to back away. “Is she…?”
 
“I swear if she is then you will die with her.”
 
Azmara stood up and walked over to Yuiko. She punched her squarely in the jaw and into Raion's embrace. Yuiko's eyes were filled with confusion but was replaced with fear with her felt Raion's hand pierce her heart. She dropped to her knees and clutched her chest. “Raion… you…”
 
“All's fair in a war without love. Miss Toyama! Adieu.”
 
Raion disappeared, leaving Azmara alone with two wounded allies. She looked over at Yuiko and glared down at her. “I'd love to leave you hear begging for your life. Unfortunately I can't do that Yuiko.”
 
Elsewhere, Raion bowed before the Shrine of Darkness with the two medallions in his palms. “Lord Ganondorf. I bring you the Medallions of the Forest and Spirit.” Raion presented the medallions to an orange flame. Raion waited patiently for Ganondorf to accept them but the flames grew in size. Raion shielded himself from the raging fire. What could have angered Lord Ganondorf so? “Sir I did as you asked! I don't have them all but-”
 
“You fool!! The Spirit Medallion is useless if I the new sage hasn't awakened the spirit within it. The medallion has no power whatsoever!!!”
 
Raion looked at Yuiko's medallion. It made no sense. She wielded the power of the spirit. Nabooru had to have been awakened. That was the only logical reason he could think of unless there was something more. “I do not understand.” Raion began in confusion.
“She wielded the power properly with the medallion in her possession. Yuiko Tachibana is the Sage of Spirit! She has to be!!”
 
“She is not!! Do not tell me what is and what isn't. I cannot be released from my prison without all the sages here. This Yuiko Tachibana isn't the sage. She must have stolen it from the true sage of spirit. Take this medallion and track the sage down. I will not let you rest until you do!!”
 
None of the sages knew that Raion was in search of the real sage. In fact, none of them knew that Yuiko wasn't the real sage. They had brought Yuiko home and had called a doctor and nurse to aid her. Azmara and Link waited outside for the results but they already knew why she was the way she was. The doctor and the nurse exited Yuiko's room to give them the results. “She's just fine. She was just exhausted and needed rest. Some sleep for the rest of the night will do he just well and she'll be fine in the morning. Nurse Michiru will stay with her throughout the night. Her parents have ordered it.” The doctor said. After he made his way out Michiru left to make tea for Yuiko while Link and Azmara entered her room. Without word, Link drew his sword and held it to Yuiko's throat. “Azmara!”
 
“You've got some explaining to do. You almost killed my little sister and if you had I would kill you in your sleep. Why did you help him?! I swear to the three goddesses that I will burn your eyeballs from their sockets if you give me that `I loved Theorello and I wanted him' bullshit. You should know better than to use your powers for personal reasons. Answer me you bitch!!” Azmara shot sparks of fire at Yuiko but held them a few inches away from her. “I did it because Raion said he could set me free from this fate! I didn't know I'd be putting my life on the line for the world. Theo said that I'd be able to save thousands of people but I just can't. I wanted the power but not the responsibility. It just felt so good to wield a power like that and be able to do as you please with it. I did not want the weight of the world on my shoulders. It isn't mine to bear!! I stole the medallion okay? I'm not who you're looking for.”
 
Link dropped his sword and looked at Azmara. All this time they had been searching for the sage and when they thought they'd found her it wasn't really her. Azmara yanked Yuiko up but the shirt and glared into her eyes. “Then who is it?!?! Who did you take it from?! Tell me or so help me I'll-”
 
Before Azmara could finish a gentle hand grabbed her wrist. It's soft touch eased the anger from Azmara's heart. She turned to see Nurse Michiru holding her wrist. “Michiru?”
 
“I've prayed every night for you to find me Azmara.”
 
Azmara turned to Michiru who immediately wrapped her arms around Azmara. She held tight onto Azmara as the tears poured from her eyes. Azmara sighed and held onto Michiru. It was ironic. This was the same nurse that tended to Azalea and Sumina when Justia attacked them. Why hadn't she picked up on it before? Now that didn't matter. Azmara soothed away the black strands of hair that plastered to Michiru's face. “I need you to be strong. We're going to get your medallion back. I promise that.” Azmara promised. Michiru bowed to Azmara and left out of the room with the two following close behind, leaving the cowardly pop star alone to get the rest that the doctor had ordered.
 
 
 
 
 
Lil Lovely Angel: WOOOOO!!! GO GIANTS WE WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!
 
Aiden: Lovely will you shut up?!?! We know already.
 
Lil Lovely Angel: I DON'T HAVE TO SHUT UP!! WHY?!?! I'm captain Jack Sparrows… got it memorized? I love you Eli!!! Cya soon everybody! ^^