Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Midvalley's Serenade ❯ Professor Hornfreak ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Professor Hornfreak

I had a raging case of the blue balls and if I'd been with anyone other than Chapel, I would already have fucked us all the way into next week. But I was surprised and pleased that it was Chapel who upped the ante, groaning, "I think I'm ready for the next lesson." I could feel his erection through his sweat pants.

Even as aroused as I was, I felt a need to be sensitive to him. I didn't want his second experience of sex to be almost as traumatic as his first, with me ramming away for my own pleasure, and him scared and confused and faking with me about how much he enjoyed it and in reality hating it. What I wanted was for him to have sex with me and truly enjoy it, for once to let go of some of the worry and tension that dogged him daily and abandon himself to the act. I just didn't know if he could, but I was going to use all my experience to improve his chances. Because he was so tense, I thought maybe if I gave him a massage, he would get used to my touch and be more accepting of the next deeper level of intimacy. I got up from the chair.

"Where are you going, " he asked me.

"Nowhere. I just thought of something I'd like to do to relax you a little."

There wasn't enough room on the bed to give a good one, so I cleared a space on the floor and folded some blankets and set them down and went to my travel bag which was still by the door and pulled out a bottle of massage oil.

Chapel got up and stood by the chair in an awkward posture. His erection was gone.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" he asked. I knew he was trying to sound casual, but he missed it by an ile.

I found his awkwardness loveable, but I didn't want him to think I was laughing at him, so I said, "No, I want to give you a massage. You can take your pants off and lie under the sheet."

He slipped his pants off, knelt down and slid under the sheet and lay under it, face down. I knew he had a beautiful back but in combination with his long slender legs, his tapered waist and hard lean flanks, I have to say that my breath caught at the sight of him naked.

I knelt down beside him, dropped some oil on my palms and warmed it with my hands and then moved in to give his back a long strong stroke, when his whole body flinched as if he had been stricken, and I heard a distinct giggle. I tried to smooth his back again, and this time, he broke into paroxysms of giggles followed by a snort. His body twisted into a bizarre position and he shook with laughter.

I had to laugh too when I saw my plan shot down. He was nowhere near ready for a massage.

"Hey, Chapel, has anyone ever told you you're a very tense person?" He didn't answer except with snickers and wheezes. "And in my experience a tense person is ticklish."

Chapel curled himself into a fetal ball and squeaked, "I am not ticklish."

"Oh, really? Professor Hornfreak has detected a lie and lies should be punished," I said and in a dual attack tickled his neck and his armpit at the same time. He rolled around to try to evade my questing fingers while his body shook with laughter. He left his side wide open, and I jabbed him there to get his attention and then feinted to his stomach which I tickled mercilessly. He had the nerve to attempt to lay hands on me.

"Sorry, not ticklish," I said in a superior voice, and with a quick move I dived for his right foot, captured it, held it at an awkward angle so he couldn't kick me and tickled away, until tears came out of his eyes. He finally got loose and tried to grab my ankle for a take down, but I dodged the move and went back to tickling his sensitive neck.

"You're killing me, Middie," he pleaded with me, laughing helplessly all the while. In a moment of pity, I let up on him, and he grabbed me round the waist and tried to pull me to the floor, but I slipped his grip, ran for the bed and grabbed my pillow. In a second I was back and starting hitting him with it, head, stomach, back, butt, legs, side, and I kept on hitting him. He ran to his bed, grabbed his and started whacking me. We stood toe to toe, trading pillow blows and laughing until tears were running down both our cheeks. Finally in an unexpected move, he picked me up, shoved me down and pinned me, then leaned in and claimed a kiss. His cock was hard and erect on my belly and he sat there looking pleased with himself for a moment, but then I could see him lapsing into self-doubt. I seized the moment , lifted my lips to his chest and latched on to the café-au-lait nipple that I had been dying to suck and gave it my attention. With a deep moan, he rolled off me and onto his back and I sucked and tongued it with intense satisfaction.

"Stop, Midvalley, don't do this," he commanded me his eyes slitted, his breath panting. "Just stop it. I can't stand this."

I ignored him and sucked for a little longer while he moaned as if in pain.

"All right. I'll stop." I said, and I stopped for about five heartbeats, just long enough for him to beg me, "Oh, God, no, Midvalley, don't stop." And I started again.

I tongued and teased and sucked until he was incoherent and his erection was rock hard again. My lips left his nipple and my hand went to his cock. It was circumcised and the same honey golden shade as the rest of his body. I licked my lips and sighed as I considered this new instrument, a slightly different shade of gold than Silvia, but oh, the possibilities for some beautiful music. I moaned as I held it in my hand and a bead of come leaked from the tip, I swirled it round on the head of his shaft. Nick raised up on his elbows and watched me.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Hush, shush," I said, "I'm thinking of the notes to a song I want to play." And then I began.

I took the tip in my mouth and squeezed it gently between my lips and tongue, then washed the head with my tongue. His cock throbbed like a metronome. I opened my mouth fully and took the length of it in, while Nick arched his head back , and asked in an almost pleading tone, "What are you doing to me, Midvalley?"

I couldn't answer in words, but with the suction of my mouth sliding up and down his cock, my lips catching on the rim where the shaft met the head and nipping lightly there, my tongue gliding over and over the tip, I think he knew. And I did the same again and again, mouth sucking, tongue swirling, lips pressing. Head moving up and down, over and over and over.

At first he just sighed as if he couldn't catch his breath. But after my continued attentions, he couldn't control his breathing at all. His lungs filled and emptied in fits and starts. He would sigh the lightest of sighs and then groan deeply as if drunk, and pant or moan as each new sensation possessed him.

"Midvalley, what," he gasped, but he never finished the sentence, but clenched his hand in my hair and then loosened it as if in apology and then he lay both hands on my head and pressed down, his touch half caress, half unspoken request for more. I gave him more.

"Please," he said.

"God!" he groaned, and he began to work his cock in my mouth, his pelvis pumping with small fast movements.

"Oh, God. Please," his voice was shaking.

I could feel it building in him, the heat and the pressure and I strengthened the suction of my mouth on his prick.

He begin to thrust deeper in my throat, the movement of his cock increasing little by little until finally it was pistoning in frenzy with the strength of his need. The action of his cock in my mouth was so exciting to me that I moaned and moaned deep in my throat. He cried out from the sheer excitement of it. Now I could feel him coming closer and closer. My breathing was labored and deep. Oh, he was so close now with no way out, his hands clutched the sheet and he cried out again. He felt so good in my mouth like Silvia's reed, all slicked up so I sucked him, sucked him hard. His body jerked and spasmed . He gasped, "God, Midvalley !" and came trembling in my mouth. I sucked and swallowed what he gave me and then lay quivering myself with my eyes closed and my heart racing

He lay shuddering with me across his thighs and I could feel small twitches and tremors in his skin there, the aftershocks of his climax. My lips still on him, I raised my head to see him looking at me, his eyes smudged with lust and tears. I released him and he pulled me up to him, wrapped me close with his long arms and tongue-kissed me passionately. I moaned wanting him. His heart was pounding fast and hard.

"Is that me I taste in your mouth?" he whispered.

I nodded.

"I want to do something for you, Middie. I want to do something for you, Middie." He embraced me fiercely and kissed me again. " I don't think I can wait. I want to taste you."

"I'm sure you'll get your chance, Nick," I chuckled. "But right now you are in serious need of a shave, and I'm not risking any whisker burn on my cock, I have plans for it later. Tell you what though. You really want to do something for me?" I whispered.

"Anything, Middie," he whispered back.

"'I'd kill for a cigarette right now."

He grinned, stepped over to the chair where his jacket was hanging and pulled out a pack of Kuroneko's and a book of matches, lit up two and brought them back with an ashtray and sat up beside me on the bed. He looked sweetly happy and his eyes kept drifting to me as we smoked. I was happy for him but I knew that bone-deep I wanted more than ever to fuck myself blind in him.

I was beginning to get a little hungry. "Let's order up some room service," I said and I pulled on a bell rope that would summon the maid service to our room.

"I could eat," said Chapel. "What else is on the schedule today. Are you playing tonight, Middie?"

"I just played. One of my better pieces, I might add," I said smugly and gave him a grin. "All that is on my schedule today is mind-blowing sex with you. I hope your schedule is clear, Chapel, cause quite frankly, neither one of us is leaving this room for any reason until we have completely fucked our brains out. That's the schedule. Do you think you're up to it?"

"I'm game to try."

"While we're waiting for our meal, we ought to shave. My skin was starting to redden where Chapel's stubble had rubbed me. My beard had grown some and Chapel's face had the same marks.

"So, that's whisker burn," he said with a laugh as he rubbed his face. He walked to the bathroom. It was good to see him so comfortable in his nakedness.

I threw on a sweatshirt, pulled my shaving gear out of my luggage and went into the bathroom. Nick was just finishing his shave and patting his face dry. He looked so good clean-shaven. I ran my hand along his face. It was smooth. He smiled at me. I heard the knock at the door.

"Shall I go get that?" he asked.

"No, you'd better stay here. I might get jealous if someone else wanted to jump your bones and they would if they saw you naked like this" He slid his arms around me, and I smiled as I slipped away and went out to place the order. The maid was a brown-eyed brunette named Sarah and she told me that she would have the order sent up in the dumb-waiter. I tipped her $$10. I hadn't known that we had a dumb-waiter., but she pointed out a panel in the wall. She said the food would probably arrive in an hour. That suited me perfectly. We could get naked and stay naked and not worry about interruptions. I put the "Do not Disturb" sign on the outside doorknob after she left and after I locked the door, I stripped.

Chapel was lying on his bed smoking a cigarette. When he saw me strip, I caught a flash of some feeling in his eye as he looked at me. I went into the bathroom and shaved. When I came out, I went over to his bed and sat beside him and brushed my hand casually over his back. He broke out in gooseflesh. " How about that massage now, Nick?" I asked and he put out his cigarette.

He got up and lay down on the blankets that I had rearranged. This time when I oiled my hands and started to work on him, he was relaxed enough to let me. I probed the knots and pockets of tension in his back and rubbed them away. He moaned as I hit tender spots.

"I didn't even know I had muscles there," he marveled. "The Cross Punisher takes its toll on my back."

A moment later, I had worked my way down to his buttocks, and his back was rigid instantly .

"Are you going to fuck me now?"

His voice was so tense, I shook my head and sighed, "No."

The arrival of the dumb waiter ended the moment of tension between us.

"Actually, I thought we'd have some breakfast," I said casually. I walked over to the cabinet and opened it. There was a tray with covered dishes and a coffee pot and cups. I carried the tray to the table. Chapel had pulled on his sweatpants and lit a cigarette. In between drags, he gnawed at his thumbnail. He poured coffee for both of us.

I took the lid off a covered plate and set it in front of him. He murmured something inaudible, sipped his coffee, stared out the window, sucked down the rest of his cigarette, stubbed it out and lit another one.

"What did you say?" I asked him.

I lifted the lid off my plate and took a slice of bacon and chewed it as I watched him. He nervously rubbed his forehead.

"Nick?" I said.

His gaze flicked to me, he raised his eyebrows, and his gaze flicked away.

"Nick," I said again, and he looked at me, but his glance flicked away.

"What did you say?" I asked again.

"I didn't mean to act like that, so nervous about it, but I can't seem to help it. I'm sorry. I don't want to disappoint you."

I got up and moved my chair next to his, took his head in my hands and said, "Nick, look at me."

He looked me in the eye.

"Relax," I said. "Nothing is going to happen to you that you don't want to happen.

He didn't respond, just sat there looking nervous and unsure. I felt the need to cut the tension. I picked up my chair and walked back to my place at the table and sat down, and laughed to myself with a very smug smile on my face.

"What are you laughing about?" he asked me, his curiosity aroused.

"I know something you don't know."

"And what's that?"

I picked up my spoon and dug into my scrambled eggs.

"Where this spoonful of eggs is going."

"And where is that?"

With barely controlled snickers, I flipped the spoon into egg-launcher mode and laughed in triumph as the egg bits split apart and some landed on his chest, some on his face and more in his hair. I sat there, shaking helplessly with laughter, while he tried to look dignified and failed utterly. I couldn't help laughing . At least the worried look was gone.

"Oh, you are going to pay for this," he said with the beginnings of a grin starting to light his face.

I grabbed a piece of bacon and threw it at him. It landed on his chest and oddly stuck there. It was so silly, that gravity-defying bacon hooked on one of the hairs of his chest, that we both snorted with laughter.

"Nice shooting, Professor Hornfreak," Chapel said and then he removed it and took a bite. He put his hand into his plate, picked up a fistful of eggs and looked at me. I jumped out of my chair and ducked, but he read me too well and scored a direct hit to the gut. I tumbled onto the folded blankets and landed on my back with the eggs all over my naked lap.

"Yes, the number one sharpshooter scores again!" he crowed in victory, and then he gave me a leer, grabbed a handful of bacon and slid down beside me.

"I'm really, really hungry and you shouldn't waste food," he said and sighed deeply. He bent his head to my groin and licked up some of the eggs that had fallen there and I sighed even more deeply.

"What a mess," he said, "I'm going to have to clean you up."

He licked the eggs from everywhere. I shivered in pleasure as he tongued me. When he ran out of eggs to clean up, he tore up the pieces of bacon and made a bacon trail over my torso. He had placed pieces strategically on my nipples and it was to my right one he went first, and he sucked in first the bacon and then my nipple and he held it in his mouth, and savored it with smoky hooded eyes. God, he was surprising me, and I loved it.

"This is really good bacon," he said in a sexy voice that got me more excited and then he sucked up the other nipple, and then started to work his way down my chest. He ate the piece on my belly button and finally got down to my cock. He pretended he couldn't get the bacon off, just licked and licked at my cock, while I went crazy from his tongue on me. He took it in his mouth and sucked it voluptuously and then ever so slowly released me from its grip and rubbed his smooth clean shaven cheek up against it.

"Is that smooth enough for you?"

"Silky," I said and my cock quivered in agreement.

"That was really, really good bacon," he sighed huskily and went down on me again. My groin leapt, my eyes closed and I groaned. The knowledge that the man that I had hungered for had taken my hot, hard and heavy cock in his mouth hit me with overwhelming force. He tongued my shaft and licked the tip and sucked me. He wanted to please me and, oh God, how he was pleasing me!

I was in his mouth. Nick's mouth was on my cock. My senses reeled. I drew my breath in sharply and a shiver ran down my spine and I shuddered as he sucked me harder.

"Oh, God, that feels so good, Nick."

The sound of my voice speaking his name seemed to spur him on. Every movement of lip and tongue that I had used to make him come, I now found used on me. Lost in the satiny warmth of his mouth, I blindly grabbed onto the blanket as if to steady myself, and I breathed his name, "Nick." He was fucking me with his mouth.

I could feel the spasm building in me and gasped as I came and spurted hot into him. He swallowed what he could and looked groggy, half-drunk with lust when he was done and he was breathing heavily. So was I. With my eyes closed, I relived my climax and shivered when I remembered how intense it was. Nick was pure aphrodisiac to me and my heart expanded with warmth for him.

He had slipped off me onto the blankets and lay on his back with his eyes closed. I slid down beside him and took him in my arms and held him.

"Did you like it just a little?" he asked shyly.

"Yeah," I said, "I loved breakfast. You really surprised me. You catch on fast."

"I was just starting to get a little worried about lunch and dinner."

"You shouldn't worry. I think you may just be a natural. Just a late bloomer is all." He seemed to perk up at this. "I need a shower. I can still feel those eggs on my crotch. Care to join me?"

He did. It was sweet in there with the warm water cascading down on our bodies. The shower was an appreciation. We soaped each other and ran hands over each other and rubbed our slick bodies together and kissed and that was all. Then we got out and toweled off. He was going to leave, but I sidled up behind him and slid my hands round the skin of his chest in a way that made him shiver and gave him a kiss where his neck met his shoulder. The tender skin of my groin felt the heated curves of his buttocks and my cock rose of its own volition. He rubbed his butt against it and the act was so unexpected that I felt almost faint and had to lean on him to keep my balance. He took my hand and pulled me after him into the other room and lay face down on the blankets on the floor. I knelt down beside him.

"I want you to fuck me, but I'm afraid, Midvalley," he said. "But I'm tired of being afraid. I don't care if it hurts. I want you."

Suddenly I was afraid that I would hurt him. I felt like a fool. Me and the sexual self-confidence that had led me down this path. What a laugh. For maybe the first time in my life, I felt way out of my depth. His innocence and honesty touched me more deeply than the smoothest moves of my most experience sex partners. I didn't want to hurt him.

"Please," he said. " Are you going to fuck me now?"

I stroked his back with a tender caress. "Yes, Nick," I whispered, " but not here, not like this. When I come inside you, I want to see your face." That thought aroused me deeply.

He stood up. I rose from my knees and walked with him to my bed. My massage oil was on the night table, I knelt down on the bed and signaled for him to do the same. I took the bottle and oiled his nipples and cock. The lightest of my touches aroused him and he breathed heavily.

"Now do the same for me," I said. The touch of his oiled hands on me was exquisite.

"Now let's kiss," I said.

We rubbed each other, nipple on nipple and cock and cock , belly to belly, lip to lip, tongue to tongue, and heart on heart. The oil seemed to amplify sensation and with desire stoked by this easy friction, I was simmering with lust. I oiled my hands and eased a finger in his anus. His eyes widened and he inhaled deeply in surprise. "Now do the same for me."

I closed my eyes and abandoned myself to his touch and sighed as he penetrated me. Then it was my turn and I oiled my two fingers and they slid into him and he gave a deeper gasp and his cock throbbed from the action. "Do the same for me, Nick."

I oiled my three fingers and eased them slowly into him. He closed his eyes and his lips tightened but made no sound just breathed. Then it was his turn and he slid his fingers into me and the sensation caused me to sigh deeply. I sat down on the bed.

I had prepared him as carefully as I could. My cock had just enough oil on it to ease the entry, not so much as to prevent all friction . He was still kneeling. I held him by the waist and slowly lowered him onto my erect cock, but as I did a tear drop beaded up in the center of each of his lower lashes and hung suspended there.

It was so very quiet in the room. We hesitated in that posture for the longest time, the only sound in the room his light and troubled breathing. I looked at him with concern. In combat, Chapel is fearless, but here poised on my cock, he looked scared, lost and vulnerable. I knew he was fighting his memories. Though all his scars were on the inside, they were plain enough for me to see. I longed to reach out to him and hug away his fears, but I didn't want to influence him. This was his decision to make. But gravity and the lubricant were on my side. After several minutes as if a switch had been flipped , Nick sank down slowly onto my shaft until I was almost hilt deep in him. He sagged forward with a moan, closed his eyes and clung tightly to me, content for the moment just to breathe.

I waited for him to make the next move, but when I felt myself fully in him, I realized that he had given me the gift of himself and felt a pang in my heart. Finally he sought my mouth and gave me a long deep wet kiss. Our mouths locked, I began to move in him. But then he gave out a moan that sounded like pain to me and he broke the kiss and I stopped moving, my heart concerned for him.

"Don't stop," he said. He shook his head. "I was just remembering."

I pulled him close and tenderly kissed his cheek.

"It's different now, Nick. Please, be here with me now. I'm in you now, not Mazarov. Please, be with me. I'm not Mazarov. Don't think of him when I'm in you. Please." I don't know why it happened, but suddenly I was crying.


My unexpected display of emotion brought him back to the present.

"I'm so sorry, Midvalley. It is different. It's so different." He moaned and kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "I love the way you touch and hold me," he said. "I love the way you kiss me. I love the feel of you inside me." He slid his arms over my arms, back and shoulders. "And oh, God, Midvalley, your skin----it's so soft, so beautiful, so white, like cream."

His hands on my skin excited me and his words even more so. With a groan, I began to move in him once more, my excitement spurred my lust and soon, I was thrusting my cock deep into him. He was so hot and tight there, I could have screamed from the pleasure of it. Nick just hugged me all the tighter and gripped his legs around me to help me gain a better purchase. The pupils of his eyes were huge and I could feel his heartbeat hammering against my chest.

In the heat of my motion, I put my hand on his cock and started to pump it. He covered my hand with his and showed me the rhythm he needed. He put his other arm round me to brace me and grinned at me, a smile that lit up his eyes and face. His joy spread to me and we moved together, my prick ramming hard and fast and deep into him, our hands a blur on his hot cock. We were riding a wave of intense sensation, striving, pushing, our passion flaming higher until the fire in our groins finally reached its unbearable peak and we let go, found our release in hot jets of sperm and whoops of laughter, then tumbled to the bed in a tangle of limbs. And whose leg or arm belonged to whom, we neither of us cared but lay there entwined, blissful and content.