Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Mystic Grey ❯ Volume Four: Chap. Twelve: Minerva ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Minerva

This hadn't been easy. This was the only way they could survive.

“I had to send your daughter away,” the old lady said. “You asked me to.”

“Wait, wait, wait, wait,” Meryl said. “How is any of this possible?” Minerva took another sip of water.

“You don't remember,” she said.

“Remember what?” Vash asked. The old lady sighed and dropped her shoulders.

“Do you want to remember?” she asked.

“Yes,” Vash said. Meryl said at last. Minerva reached into her cloak. She pulled out two small black and white capsules.

“Take these,” the old lady said. Vash and Meryl took the pills. They looked at each other for a moment and took them. Minerva sat back and waited.

---------

Meanwhile, Rieko winced in bed. Her body felt like it was on fire. She could hear the screams.

No. No

He's tracked her down. Now, he was looking for her. She held her chest as she trembled. She couldn't stay here. Rieko had to get away.

However, she had another problem. One that she hadn't woken up to yet. She would have to see if she would just open her eyes.

---------

Meanwhile, Minerva sat and waited. Vash and Meryl sat stunned. It all started to come back.

Remember