Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Remembrance ❯ Dreaming of You ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N:Hey. Me again. Heh, guess I wrote this faster than I thought I would. What is it about me and bathroom scenes? 'Bloody Tears', 'Bathroom Antics' and now this? Oh well, at least they're all different ^__^

More OOC-ness, but that's mostly 'cause I refuse to read spoilers of the manga as I'm getting it myself. I also don't like the way a lot of people portray Legato, as I don't see him as being a cold-hearted bastard. There are enough BIG hints of this in the anime.

In no way do I agree with how Middy feels about himself. We love middy ^___^

Oh yeah, it's a lemon. A loooooong lemon. In fact, the longest lemon I have ever written. And incredibly pointless. And without any actual sex.

This is a DREAM!!!

WARNINGS: Death, depression, yaoi (m/m), child abuse (EVIL *stabs*), non con.

PAIRINGS: Legato x Midvalley, Midvalley x Legato, OC x Legato (non con), probably others.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Trigun or any of the characters mentioned here. If I did, full official costumes would be available to the general public.

~*~
Painful Remembrance

By Neko Malik (aka Berserker Farfarello)

Chapter 2 - Dreaming of You

"Hey, Legato?" I knocked on his bedroom door very softly, as he always complained about me being too noisy whenever I knocked like a regular person. I waited for an answer, for the feeling of his presence pushing against my mind. He didn't bother to hide his psychic presence around us; it took far too much energy and was not necessary. At least, that's what he told me.

I waited a bit, but when there was still no answer I knocked a little louder and tried the handle. It was open. I should really tell him to start locking it if he doesn't want people to come barging in on him. Though, I guess he'd know and stop whatever he was doing before they could possibly enter. Now inside the room, I could hear the sound of running water coming from the en-suite bathroom. I don't know whether it was the best or the worst mistake of my life, heading towards that sound, but whatever it was; I wouldn't change the outcome of my actions for the world.

The bathroom door opened without a sound, releasing a cloud of hot, wet steam into the cooler air of the bedroom. Legato always had his water scalding hot for some reason, too hot for me to stand for longer than a few seconds. It was still a puzzle as to why he had not answered when I knocked and called his name, why I had not felt his presence in my mind. A low, almost silent moan brought me out of my reverie. There were only two reasons why Legato could possibly be moaning; he was either hurt, and needed my help, or didn't want to be disturbed from what he was doing. From where I stood just inside the door, I couldn't see which one it was. If it were the former, if he was injured, in pain, then I had to help him as no one else would. If it were the latter, then he could very well kill me for interrupting him. But...god...what if he's not in there by himself? What if he's...a sudden, unexpected surge of jealousy clouded my being and I knew then that I would walk further into the misty room, I just had to see. I figured I could get out before he noticed I was there, as he hadn't noticed already.

He was alone. He wasn't injured. I couldn't move. I'd seen him naked before, and he'd seen me, but never like this. We'd been in all kinds of situations together, having to share rooms, share baths even, but never before had I seen anything like this. He was so beautiful, leaning against the wall for support, head thrown back in ecstasy, breath coming in small pants as he pulled himself to completion. One elegant hand was playing with a nipple as the other ghosted over himself, barely touching, teasing.

My mouth was dry, my knees were weak and my feet were glued to their spot on the floor. I couldn't leave, could only watch as the hand picked up speed, moving quickly in measured strokes. His eyes were shut tight against the water, cheeks lightly coloured with a pale pink blush, lips slightly parted. I wanted to kiss him, wanted to fuck him right then and there, but I knew that I was as good as dead if I tried anything with him. He moaned again, louder, as he got closer to the edge, and I realised that I was as hard as he was.

I could tell he wouldn't take long, as the hand that was teasing his nipples moved away from his chest to grip the showerhead and his hips began to buck forward against his hand. The erotic sight in front of me, along with the delicious moans and whimpers escaping from his throat at regular intervals, were doing more to me than I would have liked to admit.

The final scream as he toppled over the edge nearly dragged me with him. Had the walls not been soundproof, I think the whole house would have heard as he screamed my name. It came as somewhat of a surprise that he thought of me, of all people, as he came, and it filled me with a joy quickly suppressed by common sense, along with a moan of my own.

His eyes were opening, slowly, still clouded by lust and his recent release. That lust quickly gave way to shock, then anger, followed by acknowledgement and something I couldn't quite place. He could see clearly enough how painfully aroused I was from his little show; these trousers hide very little. He pushed off from the wall, still shaking lightly, and moved towards me. The shower was still running, though I don't think it was the heat from that which was coursing through my veins. He was in front of me, staring with those impossibly golden eyes, like a cat. He didn't even blink.

"You want me." He didn't say more, didn't need to say more. I nodded, and found to my amazement that I had been pressed to the wall and my lips were being ravished, not too gently, by the man who had been the object of my desires for longer than I can remember. He bit down on my bottom lip, hard enough to draw blood and my mouth seemed to open of its own accord. His tongue slipped past my lips and teased at my own, willing it to respond. I was slow, hesitant, as I've been told I'm not a very good kisser. He seemed pleased by this, though, and placed one hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer for better access. My own arms slipped over his shoulders to rest there. I vaguely remember wondering where his other hand was, though that thought was soon answered as I felt a light pressure over the button of my trousers. Then, they weren't there anymore and Legato's hand was. I cried out into his mouth, bucking my hips to try and get more of that wonderful sensation.

He was good...no, he was better than good. Those talented fingers were touching me exactly where I needed it, finding all of the most sensitive spots, some I didn't even know of myself. I could barely breathe; I wasn't standing by myself any more. If the wall and Legato hadn't been there holding me up, I would have fallen.

Then Legato wasn't there any more. I fell to my knees, unable to support myself, and heard a light chuckle somewhere above my head. I didn't even bother to open my eyes. I knew that it was too good to be true. He didn't want me, he was just playing, didn't want me. I hated myself for believing that such a young, beautiful creature could want something as ugly and old as I am. A tear escaped from my tightly closed eyes, followed by another. I couldn't stop them, much as I wanted to. He noticed.

"Midvalley?" I wouldn't look at him, couldn't look at him, it hurt so much. Then he was there, pulling me towards his chest, holding me like a small child and rocking slowly back and forth. "Midvalley? What's wrong? Middy?" My eyes open and I looked up at him, at his concerned face, and burst into tears. Still he held me, as my body was wracked with sobs, as I cried as I haven't cried since I was a child, pouring my despair and loneliness into liquid drops that ran down my face and soaked into my shirt.

I wanted him so badly and I couldn't have him and it wasn't fair and why the hell was he still holding me? That damn spark of hope that got me into this mess returned, full blast. Maybe he did want me, after all. Maybe he didn't find me repulsive to look at.

"Talk to me, Midvalley." His voice...commanding, melodic and oh so beautiful. It made me shiver, and he noticed.

"Why don't you just..." My voice didn't sound like my own, thick from crying and all of the pent-up emotions I had just released.

"I'm not going to steal it from you, I know you wouldn't like that. Please tell me what's wrong." He stopped then, looking away and loosening his hold around my waist and shoulder. "Is it...is it me?"

"No, Legato, God no!" I was shocked; how could he even think such a thing about himself, never mind say it!

"Then what?" He was back to being demanding, but I couldn't deny him his answer, not if my silence filled him with the self-doubt I so often suffer from. Though, he has less reason to do so than I.

"Why did you kiss me?" The tears had stopped, only the occasional shudder running through my body and the residual tearstains gave away the fact that I'd been crying at all. Luckily, I'm not one of those people whose eyes go all red and puffy.

"Because I want you." I don't know whether I prefer his commanding tone, or the soft lilt he was using to address me. His fingers had found there way under my chin and he was tilting my head to look him in the eyes.

"Why?" I tried to look genuinely confused at this, though I don't think it worked very well in the state I was in.

"Why not?" He caressed my left cheek lightly with his fingers. "So beautiful." I was shocked at this; he thought I was beautiful? An impossible concept. When compared with Legato, I look below average. I know I'm not completely hideous, I've had my share of lovers, but I'm not exactly handsome, and certainly not beautiful. The shock must have shown on my face, because he smiled slightly and pulled me closer, tucking my head under his chin and running both of his hands through my hair. He was only holding me in place with one elbow. If I wanted to escape, I could have done. I didn't.

It was at that point that I realised that he was still wet and naked, and I was no longer adequately dressed with my trousers open and part way down. I blushed, blood rushing to my face and quickly re-routing itself to my groin. He smiled that damn sexy smile of his again; I could feel the shape of his face change as it was pressed into my hair.

"Let me show you." He didn't ask for permission, not that I thought he would, he just pushed me backwards until I was lying completely on the floor. A gasp escaped my lips as the cold linoleum pressed into my hot back, the room had cooled some time ago, as the door was still open as was the window.

"L-Legato..." He didn't let me finish as I felt his hot mouth close around my stirring erection, bringing it fully to life. I screamed, bucking my hips up into the sensation. I would have choked him had he not reacted in time and forced me down. It was as though my hips had a life of their own, I couldn't still them no matter how hard I tried, so I gave up and let Legato do all the work.

His mouth was incredible; so hot, tongue working absolute miracles with just enough suction. If he told me that he wasn't using his mind reading ability, I would have known he was lying. Either that, or he was very experienced.

It didn't take long for him to bring me to the edge and over, causing the most intense orgasm I had ever had in my life. Riding the waves of pleasure, I screamed his name as I came, filling his mouth with my seed. I was somewhat surprised when he swallowed the lot and moved up to kiss me again. I could taste myself on his tongue, and I found that incredibly erotic.

My body was still shaking from the force of the orgasm as he lifted me from the bathroom floor and made his way through the still open door and over to his bed. I was barely conscious as he placed me gently down on top of the sheets and moved away, returning to the bathroom. I heard him turn the shower off and footsteps returning to me. My eyes had slipped shut, but I opened them again when I felt gentle but insistent hands pulling at my trousers. They were quickly lost, followed by my shirt. He left my socks on, said my feet would go cold if he took them off me. I would have laughed if I weren't so exhausted. Tugging the covers from underneath me with some difficulty, I've never been light, Legato climbed into bed beside me, pulling me close.

It seemed kind of ironic that he should be the one comforting me when that was what I had been doing for the past month, but I wasn't about to complain. I have always liked being held as I sleep, rather than being the one doing the holding, but it's not a luxury I get to indulge in often.

Legato dreamt again that night, though it wasn't as bad as it usually is, and I comforted him.

~*~

A/N: I don't care that they are out of character, I also don't care that I only got one review *sniff* so this chapter is dedicated to Tessa from Media Miner. Your request for more Knives was noted and Knives will appear at some point or other...though not much, gomen ^_^*