Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Remembrance ❯ Wet Dreams ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Um...yeah, me again. More lovely smutty hot lemony sex scenes, WITH ACTUAL SEX THIS TIME!!! This is the first story I have ever written where the bulk is comprised of sex. I don't know why 'cause I can't write it to save my life. More in character this time round, nya ha ha. And, NO, it's NOT supposed to make much sense yet, but it WILL I promise.

WARNINGS: Death, depression, yaoi (m/m), child abuse (EVIL *stabs*), non con.

PAIRINGS: Legato x Midvalley, Midvalley x Legato, OC x Legato (non con), probably others.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Trigun or any of the characters mentioned here. If I did, Legato would be in it more often.

~*~
Painful Remembrance

By Neko Malik (aka Berserker Farfarello)

Chapter 3 - Wet Dreams

"Don't even think it." I could feel the lecherous grin creeping across my face and couldn't stop it, didn't really want to stop it, as I knew that it would annoy Legato immensely.

"But it's only fair." He looked at me then, tearing his eyes from whatever book he had decided to read, probably for the third or fourth time; we didn't own many books. I don't know how he can sit there reading, I abhor it. How anyone can gain pleasure from such a pastime is beyond me.

"No it's not, and you know it." The book had flipped closed as he let go of the pages and I could see the title; 'Wuthering Heights', whatever that was. Not a thick book, but still much to long for me.

"Well, what about..." He didn't even let me finish.

"That's even worse than the other one!" Ah, the wonders of knowing a telepath; he preserves his dignity as I don't have to voice my ideas and opinions out loud, and I get to piss him off continually.

"I let you be on top."

"That has nothing to do with it."

"But I let you have my last packet of pocky."

"That was my pocky to begin with."

"You call me Middy."

"So? It's cute."

"So's Leggy!" He glared at me; that not quite serious, but still relatively dangerous glare that he looks oh so sexy doing.

"Do you have a death wish?" Still glaring, he moved towards me. The way he moved...god, no one should be able to do that. Once again I am rendered completely speechless at his approach. I didn't even realise that I was moving until my back hit the wall, effectively stopping me. Then he was in front of me, kissing me, touching me in all the right places. He was so talented with his hands and had me moaning, begging for more within minutes, still pressed against the wall.

"God...Legato..." My head was spinning, unable to form a coherent sentence, focusing on Legato and nothing else. He was my world, my god, my everything.

"Well?" The combination of his deep, lust-inducing voice and his mouth so near to my ear, light breaths caressing the sensitive skin there, made me shudder deeply and buck my hips, trying to meld out bodies together. God, didn't he know what he was doing to me? Of course he did, he's a telepath. A low chuckle resounded, seemingly vibrating the air around us.

"Fuck me." I hated losing my dignity, but it was only Legato and he'd seen it all before so it didn't really bother me.

"You sure?" The man may have been gorgeous, sexy, perfect in every way, but he was a damn tease.

"Yes, damnit! I want you in me now!" I gained my mobility back, tugging at that damn high-necked top he always wore. He owned enough to wear three a day for a week and still have clean ones left over. I don't know why; I've seen his body and it's not that bad. He has several scars running across his back and chest. They look to have been caused some years ago, long before I knew him. The worst scars are on his legs; long, deep gashes running along his inner thighs. I could never be repulsed by Legato, but I was shocked by what I saw. He still wont tell me where he got them, or how, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that he didn't do them himself, and that they were done while he was relatively young.

"Well, aren't we demanding today." I had removed the top and was working on his trousers. He had stopped wearing underwear.

"Damn straight!" With one swift tug I pulled his trousers down around his knees, looked up into his eyes and took him completely into my mouth. I watched as he bit his bottom lip, trying hard not to cry out or buck his hips forward. He has far more self-restraint than I do, probably more than I ever will do.

"Straight...not a word...I would use..." I've picked up quite a few tricks from Legato and his talented mouth; he has to try harder and harder each time to keep from showing just how much he enjoys what I do to him. I loosen my hold on his waist, just resting my hands there, letting him gently fuck my mouth. His eyes are half lidded now, a sure sign of what is to come, so I let him slip out of my mouth with a wet pop.

"My turn." I smirk, standing and pulling him over to the bed we share and making him lie down on the satin sheets. "Let me?" He just nods, that's enough for me. He can't tell what I'm thinking; his abilities simply shut down when he is aroused to this extent. I move to the bedside table, removing he small tube that had taken up residence on the top, and return to the bed. I use the lube to quickly prepare myself and wait until I am sure Legato has calmed sufficiently that he wont climax the moment I touch him.

I watch him watch me as I move up to straddle his waist, positioning myself and waiting, letting only the tip of his achingly hard cock penetrate me. He has very little self-control now and bucks his hips up, driving me further down until I am fully seated on him. I wait again, teasing him with my mere presence. I know he can't stand it, trying so hard not to move.

I take pity on him, beginning to move slowly at first, then picking up the pace to find that familiar rhythm. He was moving too, moving with me, pulling me down with his hands at every upward thrust of his hips. Then, he hit it and I couldn't contain myself. Howling with sheer pleasure, I slammed my body back down onto his, wanting more than I could get but nothing else.

He wasn't going to last long, not with the speed at which we were moving and the 'treatment' I had given him only minutes earlier. I wasn't about to let him reach his peak before me, so I reached a hand down to grasp at myself, moving at the same pace as our bodies. I never felt his hand leave my hip, but it must have done as I felt it close around my own as he helped me to bring myself over the edge. His movements were jerky and erratic, a sign that he was trying his damnedest not to climax, and failing miserably.

He came, then, riding the waves of his orgasm as he bucked into my body, filling me with everything that ever was, and ever will be, Legato. My name echoed around the room, spoken from his lips with such reverence, such love, that I couldn't help but follow him in completion.

Falling in a boneless heap on his chest, I sighed as his arms snaked around me, pulling me closer to him. I was smiling, and, though I couldn't see it, I knew that he was smiling too. My eyes were heavy, demanding sleep after such strenuous activity, and who was I to deny them?

As I let myself slip silently into slumber, I realised something which shocked me; I had fallen in love. It wasn't just lust anymore, I was in love with Legato Bluesummers, and he knew it. Only time would tell whether he felt the same.

~*~

A/N: Shall we have some plot next chappie, or just more sex? ^__~ I'll let anyone who feels like reviewing decide.

Also, for this plot I'm aiming at to work, I need another pairing. Don't care who it is, just as long as it's at least one of the Gung-Ho Guns. Ideas, plz?