Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Remember The Magic ❯ RTM 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE ASSASIN



Legato lay on his bed thinking how he got himself in this position. A female figure was straddling his hips with a gun to his head, "Legato Bluesummers, I presume?"

"Why yes, you're a very clever little girl. Pity...you weren't clever enough!" Legato threw the girl into the nearby wall. Her body fell to the floor limply, unconscious as Legato made his way over to the figure.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The girl came round what seemed like hours later. She tried to move her arms and legs but found they had been tied to the four corners of a bed, "shit....."

"Ah, I see you're awake. You should be grateful you're still alive."

"Oh, and why am I still alive." The girl looked to the side as a broad, tall figure detached itself from the shadows. Am I too pretty to kill perhaps?" she said sarcastically.

"Pretty? You underestimate yourself. I can't just kill a beautiful creature without... 'Getting to know them' first"

"FUCK OFF!! I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH ME YOU SICK BASTARD!!"

"Oh, I don't think you have a choice. And if I want you, my dear, I will have you" to prove his point, Legato grabbed a fistful of her hair and kissed her, hard and long.

The girl tried to free herself, but to no avail. Her body heated as he cupped her breasts, She shivered as she felt his tongue enter her mouth. Outraged at her body's reactions she summoned all her thoughts to throw the man away from her. Legato felt the push against his body and released her from his kiss. He looked at the smirk developing on her face and backhanded her. Gripping her neck tightly, he began to question the girl.

"Why are you here?"

"To assassinate you!"

"Why?"

"My Lady, demands it, I don't question her"

"Who is 'your Lady'?" Legato increased his grip on her

" L...Lady Saffron"

"Legato, release her!" Legato let go of the girl's throat and got onto his knees.

"Master..." Knives regarded the girl on the bed then asked...

"Lynx. What does Saffron want?"

"Master Knives, glad to see you are well. My Lady is in desperate need of your help!"

"Then, she will have it. We will leave at first sunrise. Legato......" Knives looked at his servant, "escort, our guest to a room."

"Yes Master."

Knives walked to the door and turned to the girl, "Lynx...next time you 'visit' try not to kill anyone, unless you enjoy being tied to a bed." Lynx' face turned red as Knives chuckled and left the room.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
< br> Knives, Legato and lynx had each packed a thomas one hour before they were due to leave.

Legato looked at the girl, realising she was in fact a woman. She had long, snow blue hair, which she kept in a plat. Rose pink lips, soft red eyes, fair-sized bust, beautiful curves and long, luscious legs.

She was wearing a full body, navy blue, body hugging, leather suit, on occasion it would it covered her neck, but she had only done the zip up to the top of her chest. She had flat knee-high boots and to finish, a long pristine white coat.

Legato licked his lips, thinking of what sweet torture he could put her through, before shoving himself between her long legs.

"I'm afraid that will have to wait Legato, it would not be wise to force yourself upon this one." Knives passed Legato and mounted his thomas.

"Yes Master...but I will have her."
////////////////////////////////////////////
The trio had been travelling for the best part of a week, before they arrived at a mansion surrounded by trees. They followed a dirt track to the front of the building.

"Lynx! Your back!" a small child ran to the group, realising who was with the women she stopped and gave a short bow to Knives. "I didn't think I would ever see you again...Daddy" The girl was about three foot nine in height; she had long, golden hair, kept back with a red bow. Her eyes were ice blue like her fathers, she wore a she wore a white dress that ended at her knees.

"Do you expect me to leave such a pretty girl, especially my own daughter? Do you really expect me to brake my promise?"

"Of course not. I'm sorry, I didn't expect anything," the child lowered her head. Knives had told her he would return, but after six months she had given up hope. Knives dismounted his thomas and walked to the front door of the huge house and pushed it open.

Legato looked at the girl confused, his Master has a daughter! She must have been no more than five, and he hadn't known.

"Aww, poor little Legato got left in the dark..." Lynx started to laugh as Legato had given her cold, piercing look. "Don't worry, let me fill you in. I'm Lynx Comtess and I'm a Cat. The little girl is Lady Saffron and Master Knives' child, Lavender Milliardo Millions. I call her Milli sometimes; Lady Saffron is part of a plant organisation called GEN-EX, she makes towns and cities pay huge sums of money to use the plants to power their cities, any that oppose, her brother blows up!! Well...sometimes! He sends out a small group of Cats to terrorise them until they submit, the group of Cats are mostly made up of my brothers and sisters they're called The Assassins. Lady Saffron's brother is part of an organisation called SAPPERS; He looks after bulbs and plants. Got it?" Lynx breathed a sigh of relief as she finished, she could see that Legato was thinking it through than he nodded.

"So, why aren't you with The Assassins?"

"Because...um....well to join them I have to kill you first!"

"Ah, so you weren't wanted" legato chuckled at her shocked face.

"SHUT UP!! AND STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!!" Lynx dismounted and stalked to the door.

"You know, I don't think I've ever met such a disrespectful, loud, impertant bitch such as you" Legato walked over to her until he was about two inches from her face, "Why don't you stop acting like a little girl"

"Girl! That's not what you were thinking before we left, or for most of the journey for that matter. I believe you were thinking of how beautiful I was, and how perfect my body was! Oh, and I can't forget how much you would enjoy 'shoving yourself between my long legs'" Legato's eyes widened slightly, "Yes Legato. I can read your mind, I'm also a telepath!" Lynx hissed slightly.

"So why didn't you throw me off you that night? If you hated me so much why did your body react the way it did?"

"I d..don't know! I...I guess I like you! Okay!" Lynx blushed and ran into the building.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////

Knives looked at the sleeping woman on the bed. He took a seat on the edge of the bed her skin was a sickly, pale white, her chest heaved slightly as she struggled to breathe. Her right arm was bandaged from her wrist to her shoulder, her golden hair spilled over the pillows covering part of her face. Knives reached out and swept it away from her face, he withdrew with a gasp as he saw the long deep cut on her left cheek. He traced it gently with his finger, sighed and got up to leave, "Kn...ves?" Knives turned back to the woman, her eyes were wide and scared they weren't as blue, they were darker.

"Saffy..." Knives whispered as he made his way back to the bed.

"They...the men...they," Saffron grabbed Knives arm trying to form sentences but was too hysterical to get the words out, "I couldn't stop...I'm...tainted!" Knives held onto her shaking form trying to decipher what she had said.

"It's alright, what do you mean 'tainte-!" Knives eyes widened in shock, "WHO!"

"KNIVES!" Knives turned to the doorway to see Saffron's elder brother glaring back at him, "I think she's been through enough without you adding to it!" The male plant at the door was about the same height and build as Knives, he had dark blonde hair tied loosely down his back, cold green eyes and tanned skin.

"Your right Drake, but who?" Saffron tightened her grip on Knives, her head was buried in his chest and her arms encircled his waist. Knives wrapped his arms around her squeezing gently.

"Four human scum, they knew what she was, shot her, beat her, and each used her and left her! Lynx found her some time later and brought her back here, we tried to calm her down but all she wanted was you."

"I'll kill them! I don't care if I have to hunt them down I'll kill them!"

"The Assassins executed two of them, I've just finished with the third, but the fourth is missing"

"I'll find him, I swear it!" Knives voice had gone venomously cold with hate and he tightened his grip on Saffron.

"Kni...stay..wi...me" Saffron's voice was cracked and most of her words were missing but Knives understood.

"Don't worry Saffy...I'll stay with you, I promise"



Hey I'm new to this story writing stuff. My names lady_jod and all reviews are welcome. As are e-mails mimo_jod@hotmail.com

I do not own legato or knives I do own lady saffron and lynx