Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Remember The Magic ❯ RTM 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

FAMILY AND FAULTS "( )"= Telepathic message

Legato walked through the huge house finding his way around. He stopped to examine some pictures on a shelf; there was a large group of people in one. Five males at the back, all with their faces covered, three males in the middle, two had silver hair and the third was slightly taller, had white hair and burning red eyes. At the very front were four girls, the tallest stood in front of the white haired one. She had long light blue hair and grey eyes. Next to her was a short, slim teenager. She had short, snow blue hair streaked with dark metallic blue like Legato's, her hair was in a bob cut, soft red eyes. Legato dimly realised it was Lynx. Next to her were twin girls resembling the tall woman.

"That's a picture of the Assassins. Mr Legato." Legato jumped slightly and turned to look at shocking blue eyes. "The top five are in charge of 'quiet assassinations'. The two boys are Kyoto and Amato, they're Lynx's big brothers, the twins are her big sisters, Minx and Elemi. The tall man is their father, Nyomus and the woman is Saioki. She died saving Lynx."

"Thanks, but how did you know my name?"

"Lynx was talking about you. I think she 'likes' you!" the little girl giggled and ran down the opposite hall.

"WAIT!" she turned around to face him again.

"WHAT?! I WANNA GO SEE MY MUMMY!" with that she turned and ran further. Legato walked in the direction she was going, maybe he could find Knives and figure out what to do around the place.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Saffron slept peacefully in Knives' hold, it had taken a long time to calm her but she eventually wore herself out. Knives heard a faint tapping of running footsteps heading in his direction, as they neared the room they became silent. The door creaked open quietly and a blonde head peeped through.

"Uncle Drake said I could see Mummy." She whispered stepping through the door. Knives nodded and she climbed on the bed to lean on the other side of him, he slowly moved his left arm around her trying not to disturb Saffron. "When's Mummy going to get better?"

"In a few months I think, but she's going to be a little sad for a while. So you have to be extra good. Okay Lavender"

"Daddy...are you going to leave again?" She looked up at him waiting for his answer.

"Yes, when your Mothers better." Lavender pulled out of Knives' arm crossing her arms over her knees. "Lavender....."

"( It's not fair! You never stay! Why don't you just stay away!)"

"(Do you want me to go? To never come back?)" Lavender sniffed a little and her shoulders started to shake.

"(no...but you never stay. You're never here to look after us! If you had been here Mummy would have been okay! It's your fault!)"

Lavender hopped off the bed and ran through the door, Knives sighed and lent his head on the wall behind him. "My fault."

////////////////////////////////////////////////


Legato made his way down another endless hall, he'd lost the little girl and gotten even more lost. Out of nowhere a door was slammed into his head, making him fall back onto the floor.

"Legato?!" Lynx knelt to his side gripping his arm, "Hey! Wake up! I still have to kill you!! And it doesn't count if I smack a door into your face!" Legato's eyes opened and tried to refocus.

"You bitch!" Legato growled at her before sitting up.

"Well I guess your not hurt, shame. Come on follow me" she grabbed his hand and ran down the long hallway.

She stopped in front of a door marked Romazia, and stepped inside with Legato in tow. "I'll be back in a second", she ran out of the door again. Legato looked at his surroundings, a double bed at the far wall, dark painted walls, a desk, pictures and a dresser. "I'm back!"

"What do you want?"

"What did Lavender tell you?"

"Nothing really, told me about the Assassins" Lynx let out a sigh of relief. Then Legato smirked, "oh yes, she said she thinks you 'like' me.............."

Lynx sat on the end of the bed turning slightly red, "Little Girls you know how they are..."

"No...I don't know. Do you 'like' me?"

Lynx looked down at her feet, "I don't know, maybe. Your not bad looking, you just seem..." Lynx looked up seeing Legato shadow her. His golden eyes burning into her red ones,

"Stand up." Lynx stood directly in front of him, still looking into his eyes. He was half a head taller than her and a lot broader; he dipped his head and caught her lips. She was stiff for a few seconds before she closed her eyes and opened her mouth for his tongue to enter. Her tongue fought with his as Legato reached behind her, undoing her plat and wrapping his hands in her hair. He broke the kiss and started to lick and nip at Lynx's neck, she ran a hand down his back finding the bottom of his black turtleneck pulling it up.

Legato raised his arms and let her pull the top over his head, he returned to her neck as she rubbed his chest, running her nails over his nipples.

"LYNX!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!?" Lynx pushed away from Legato.

"Shit! Legato you have to leave!"

"What! Why!"

"That was my Father, if he finds you in here he'll kill you!! And I know he can!!"

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!! I'M GONNA TRY AND UPDATE EVERY WEEKEND, SCHOOL GETS IN THE WAY

THANK YOU MALI FOR YOUR REVEIWS!!!!!!!!