Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ A New half breed ❯ Luna Eclipse ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my MediaMiner Début story. I am also changing some things too. It's set long after Breaking Dawn and since none of them are going to age it's completely legal so hardly nothing in the book like in the first chapter is going to be right so please don't yell at me for it. I decided to put the preface and the first chapter together in order to give you guys something more. I am also putting this on fanfiction too when I get a chance to. I might not be able to put it up until January there. Fanfiction is blocked in school but MediaMiner isn't so this will be updated faster there for as long as it's not blocked or I'm not caught. Also during the future chapters I think I might change the POV's if I do it'll be told in the beginning of the chapters. If not it'll be the POV of the main character Luna Eclipse.
 
 
A New Clan
Preface
 
I don't know what is seriously going on, or who I am anymore. I thought I was human with a unique…ability I guess you can say. But then I met someone and when I did I realized my world would change and I'm not sure if it was for the better or not. Before I thought I understood the world, but now I'm not so sure.
 
Luna Eclipse
 
Forks, Washington is an extremely small town with a population of one hundred and twenty two before me. So it was no wonder why no one has probably heard of this place before. The most well known place was Port Angeles and that was about a half hour away by car.
 
I'm an orphan and I live in an abandoned building on the outskirts of the town. I work at the local diner and the money I get goes to my food budget. However I managed to forge my mother's handwriting so I was able to get myself into Forks High School.
 
The high school was the smallest school in history. Well in my eyes anyway. The last school I went to was in New York and the schools population alone was 350 which was at least double the town's population and that was the middle school, which only had two grades in it.
 
It was December when I started going to Forks High and the first person I saw was a freaking giant!
 
He was kind of tan but extremely tall like I said earlier. I mean he had to be like six five or something and six foot is pushing it for a high school student. After all I'm only five two.
 
Anyway, this person had extremely long black hair and if he didn't have such refined muscles that screamed boy I would've honestly thought he was a girl who didn't develop her breasts yet. I instantly felt sorry for him because he drove a VW Rabbit and besides the VW Beetle it was one of the smallest cars in history.
 
Then I saw another person get out of the car. A girl about sixteen or fifteen who had copper colored hair but unlike her companion she was extremely pale. She was also normal height for a high school student however she must be extremely loaded because her clothes were from the world's best designers.
 
Soon the girl approached me along with six others, which were three boys and three girls.
 
One girl had long blonde hair, which was wavy, another had black hair that ran wild, and the third had brown hair like the other girl who was with the Indian like dude. However their body shapes were all pretty much similar except their heights varied a little bit.
 
The boys were a totally different story however. One had serious muscles just like the Indian guy but his put to shame and he had dark curly hair. The second was taller but more lean that the Hulk with the same wild hair as the black haired girl and finally the last boy had bronze colored hair that was kinda wild but nowhere as close as the other two.
 
“Hey, can you show us where the office is?” The very first girl asked.
 
“Um…honestly this is my first day.” I said jumping off the brick wall. “My name's Luna Eclipse.”
 
“Renesmee Cullen but please call me Nessie. This is Jacob, Rosalie, Alice, Bella, Emmett, Jasper, and Edward.” Nessie said and Jasper's face scrunched up and looked like he was in extreme pain.
 
“Jasper, are you alright? You look like you're in pain.” I asked.
 
“I'm okay. I just have a bad headache. Late night.” Jasper said.
 
“Party?”
 
“No he has insomnia. All of us except for Nessie and Jacob have it.” Bella replied.
 
“Oh. Medicine doesn't work?”
 
“No.”
 
“Neither does it for me.” I admitted as a boy came up from behind me and I sidestepped before he jumped me. “Don't even play those games.” I said growling shocking everyone else. “Something wrong?”
 
“No. Sorry don't mind us.” Edward said.
 
“Come on. Let's find the office together.” Jacob said with his arm wrapped around Nessie's waist so I figured that they were a couple.
 
“Um…okay.” I said unsurely and I followed them into the school and by following a few posted signs we found the main office.
 
All eight of us squeezed into the main office and when we did the receptionist looked at us with a weird expression. Mostly towards the boys and I think that expression was lust, which was extremely creepy.
 
“Can I help you eight?” She asked after she shook her head.
 
“We're all new students.” Alice said. “We need our schedules please.”
 
“Oh, um names please.”
 
“Cullen Hale, Black, and um…” Edward said. “I forgot your last name.”
 
“Oh, Eclipse.” I said.
 
The woman printed out eight pieces of papers from the computer and handed them to Edward and he passed them out to us.
 
When Edward touched my hand when I took my schedule I actually thought I could hear Edward's voice.
 
Why can't I hear Luna's thoughts? It's like Bella and Nessie.” He thought.
 
“What the hell?” I thought and I pulled away quickly with my schedule still in my hand.
 
“Are you alright?” Jacob asked.
 
“Uh, yeah I'm fine.” I added. “I blank out randomly.” I explained.
 
“If you say so.” Jasper whispered.
 
“So!” Alice said happily. “Who has what?”
 
“Well I have Bio.” Nessie said as I headed out of the room. After all I didn't belong there, I wasn't part of their little group.
 
I looked at my schedule too and I noticed I had Bio too so I knew that I would know Nessie at least. When I walked into the classroom about seven minutes later while I followed my map and I saw that Bella and Nessie were already there so they probably found a short cut.
 
“Are you a new student too?” The teacher asked.
 
“Yes sir.” I added. “I'm Luna Eclipse.”
 
“Hello there Miss Eclipse. Let's see, we need another desk for you to sit at so where can we put you for now. Ah, can you sit on the counter back there and take notes easily?”
 
“If I sit Indian style on the counter then yes.”
 
“Of course. Please sit down and start to take the notes, I'll wait a few minutes to catch up.” The teacher added.
 
“Yes sir.” I added and I walked over to the counter and hopped up where I stayed until the end of the period when I pulled out my schedule and map.
 
I had gym next which was at the other side of the campus and I saw Jacob come over with Nessie.
 
“Hey Luna. What do you have next?” Jacob asked.
 
“Gym class.”
 
“Edward and Jasper are there.” Nessie said. “Well I'll see you later.” She added as she left.
 
“I'd better find the gym.” I whispered and I started the long walk to the gym.
 
On the way I took a sharp turn around the corner and I literally ran into Emmett but since he was pretty much nothing but muscle I got thrown down to the floor and pain erupted from my back.
 
“Oh I'm so sorry Luna! Are you okay?” Emmett asked.
 
“I…I think so.” I moaned rubbing the spot on my back that was currently in a lot of pain.
 
“Here let me help you up.” He added and he stretched out his hand and I thought for a minute.
 
“What if that weird thing happens again?” I thought.
 
Not wanting to her his thought I think is what happened before I picked myself off the floor as the bell rang.
 
“Damn it.” I said.
 
“Yeah we're late. My parents are going to kill me.” Emmett said. “Hey where are you going? No offense but if I lead you to our class they may not be as mad.”
 
“He's obviously sneaky.” I thought. “Sure I guess that'll be okay. Just don't come crying to me if it doesn't work. I have gym with what I assume are your brothers.”
 
“Edward and Jasper? How'd you know that?”
 
“Nessie told me they were there.”
 
“No, that they were my brothers.”
 
“Oh. You all came together in that Volvo you may not be related by blood but by law.” I said. “Or something more.” I thought as he led me to the gym.
 
“You're right. We're all adopted however our new parents let us keep out original last names if we wanted to. Edward, Alice, Nessie, Jasper, and Bella are the only ones who changed their last names when they were adopted. Rosalie and I were the only ones who kept our original names. We didn't want to lose all ties to our parents.”
 
“I see.” I added. “Still seems off. Nessie looks like she's Edward and Bella's daughter instead of sister.” I thought.
 
On top of the weird occurrence with Edward in the office earlier, I noticed two things that were abnormal about me. I was unusually perspective, even more so than a talented detective also I held myself back when it came to running. If I ran and I let myself go I could rival a Nascar's speed when I was running on a treadmill I found in the warehouse that worked perfectly so I was creped out about that. The most I let myself run at is around ten miles since that seemed rather normal. After that's how fast Olympic runners run in their marathons.
 
I just wish I knew why this was but…I don't have a memory past the recent year. One day I woke up without a memory and two people, who I assumed were my parents, were next to me and had bullet holes in their heads and when I was found by police officers two hours later I was in shock. They knew that it wasn't me who killed them since there wasn't a murder weapon and I passed a lie detector test although I don't know what good that did since like I said I didn't have any memories.
 
I was soon put into a foster home that mistreated me and we soon moved to Forks after the last school I was at got suspicious. I then decided to run away and that's when I found the abandoned warehouse, got a job, and started to live on my own. Before, when I said that I managed to forge my mother's name I stole a check and copied the handwriting long enough to make the signature flawless and then I completely destroyed the check by burning it.
 
Eventually we made it to the gym and I opened the door.
 
“Thanks Emmett.” I said heading inside the gym.
 
I then headed to the gym teacher and he was talking to the students obviously trying to get them pumped in order to play European Handball.
 
Once he was done talking to the class he approached me.
 
“Luna Eclipse I assume?” He said.
 
“Yes sir.” I added.
 
“You'll get a uniform tomorrow. Are you any good at European Handball?”
 
“I'm a rather good goalie. I was on a team in my old school.”
 
“Alright, you're on Cullen's team.” He added pointing to Edward and Jasper.
 
“You're a goalie huh?” Jasper asked.
 
“Uh yeah.”
 
“Prove it then.” Edward smirked and tossed me a blue shirt and I put it on and stood in front of the goal.
 
On the other team was a boy named Leon standing in front of the goal and he smirked an evil smirk and he gathered his team around.
 
“Luna come here.” Edward called.
 
I left the goal and stood in front of Edward and the rest of our team followed.
 
“Alright guys, Jasper, you and Stephan go and defend Luna just incase. Dan, you and Alaina guard their defensive team. The rest of us are offense okay? Luna when the ball is the crease toss it to either Jasper or Stephan okay?”
 
“Got it.” The five of us said and we ran to our spots and the teacher started the game.
 
The game was pretty hard. Even though the class had twenty people and all of them played they were all pretty skilled.
 
The only thing I truly liked about European Handball was that I didn't have to control myself. I didn't have to go far to get the ball when it came into the crease so when I did have to run I didn't get to a high enough speed to shock people.
 
Edward was a very skilled stagiest and so was Jasper who came up with all of our plays and ideas. One thing I did realize though while playing the game is that Jasper no longer looked like he was in any pain. Instead he wore a look of excitement.
 
Eventually the class ended and we won 2-15 and those two shots they got I actually let them get because I felt sorry for them. When the day ended I was rather relieved. I actually think that I'll love this school. A lot.