Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Memories That I Can't Bear ❯ How it started ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.P: Okay, I really hope this works. Lol I had to do a few arrangements.Lol. Anyway, I hope you like this story. R&R PLSZ!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````
 
With the Volturi as negotiating if Renesmee could live…..
 
“Then let us destroy the ones responsible. Trust me, my friend. I only want your life spared Carlisle.” Aro said.
“Wait and hear me out! We did nothing wrong. The child is not immortal. She is not a vampire.”
“We are not fools Carlisle! We see the child.”
“So don't you hear the heart beat? She is not immortal!”
While Carlisle and Caius continued arguing, Aro said if he can consider the vote if the child could live.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
A/N: Okay this is where I start my own story. That part above is part of what happened in the story. Please I'm just saying this so u wont get confused! ThanksZ! Keep Reading!! I guarantee this is a good story!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````
Bella's POV
Caius and Marcus and Aro turned around to face the whole entire witnesses and the Cullen family and I.
For some reason, Aro didn't look quite pleased. He looked sad and had an apologetic look in his eyes. This wasn't a good sign.
“I'm sorry.” Aro started. And Caius finished it.
“We have to do this.”He said with a little smile on his face.(Caius)
“It's best for our world.”
Caius snapped his fingers twice and all the witnesses behind them crouched.
We all knew what that means. We fight together, we die together.
I heard `goodbyes' and `I love yous' everywhere around me.
I squeezed Edwards hand and he looked at me with hope.
We faced each other for a minute and kissed.
We finally separated when Aro called to fight.
He waved his fingers north and the witnesses attacked. So did we.
I went to the tree with Jacob and Nessie and said “More than my own life.”
She was crying and I put her on Jacob's back.
“I love you Jake. Take good care of her. She'll need you.”
He whimpered and stroked my hair with his hand then quickly ran east.
I took a deep breath and stepped out of the shadow of the tree. Here comes the end.