Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Memories That I Can't Bear ❯ Hurry up and save me ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Replay-I stepped out of the trees shadow. Now, here comes the end.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
There was 3 vampires that caught my attention. I crouched and ran to them. Until I caught them I ripped them apart and started making a fire quick.
I saw Esme, Carlisle, Emmett and Rosalie. Then Edward helping out Benjamin and protecting him at the same time.
I was too caught up in seeing people, I didn't notice Aro behind me.
I turned quickly and got ready to attack.
Instead of attacking me while he had the chance, he pulled me and brought me to tree where I said my farewell to Jacob and Nessie.
He quickly mouthed” Don't scream. Don't move.”
I looked at him with my wide eyes and then I understood.
There was more waiting to come.
“He let go of me and said “There's more coming. But there newborns. Caius had this all planned. You have to go get everyone and tell them to flee from this sight.”
I looked at him with crazy eyes and said”Are you crazy?! We cant back oput now remember. The Volturi rules that-“He cut me off.
“Yes I know, “'You fight with the Volturi, you die from them.'”
“And does that answer your question?!”
I took a quick glance at Esme who was having trouble with 6 or 5 of them. I was about to go out and help her until I saw Carlisle help her. Plus Aro grabbed my arm.
“I am serious. Leave now.” He looked at me with threatened eyes.
“I cant just leave them. There my family!” I hissed. I felt the need to cry but holded the tears that would never come.
Aro shook his head in disappointment.
“It's your life.” He dropped his gaze and let me go.
He ran south and just fleed.(sp?)
I went back out and helped Rosalie with 4 of them. I heard a scream and saw Tanya get thrown on the ground and her getting beaten…….by newborns…..
“So Aro was right….that bastard. What a lucky coward.” I thought.
I killed the newborns off of Tanya and looked at her lifeless body. She looked dead.
I started the need to cry and I was pretty sure I looked like I was going to cry.
Then I heard Edward say “Retreat everyone! Get out of here!”
There was newborns everywhere. I grabbed Kate and Garret and told them to run east.'
I took Zafrina, Benjamin, and Maggie and told Benjamin to take care of Tanya's body if she was still alive or not. Zafrina and Benjamin took Tanya and ran west while Maggie ran south.
I saw Carmen and Peter helping each other with Siobhan and Liam. I told all of them good luck and be safe. But Peter and Carmen stayed behind. Siobhan and Liam said to me and Peter and Carmen good luck as well. They ran north.
Finally told Charlotte, Stefan, and Vladimir to disappear anywhere or follow the four people who ran north. They told us they'd stay till we leave. I couldn't argue with that.
Now Carlisle and Rosalie and Emmett stayed with us, Esme was injured on her arm and left leg she had to go. Rosalie and Emmett stayed with us till the newborns doubled!
Carlisle left with Charlotte and Vladimir because they were both burning arms and legs and also there was a lot of injured people he had to find. He told us farewell until we meet again.