Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Memories That I Can't Bear ❯ Im sorry ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Replay: Carlisle left with Charlotte and Vladimir because they were both burning arms and legs and also there was a lot of injured people he had to find. He told us farewell until we meet again.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
So it was just me, Edward, Peter, Stefan, and Carmen. We all handled 10 or 20 of the newborns.
Carmen flew off where Carlisle went because she was probably injured.
I got thrown to the ground by 3 of them and I tried to get up but one of them said “A pretty one eh? Too bad.”
I gasped and tried to get up again but they were too strong. I heard Peter coming and slash them into pieces in like 10 minutes.
Peter said “Are you okay?”
I nodded and said “Thank you….. for everything.”
Peter nodded once and went to help Carmen.
I searched for Edward and he looked like he needed no help at all.
So I went to care of some more. There was still more. Even if we killed at least 70 of them to be exact. There would be 40 more. We couldn't handle that. The only one that wasn't knocked out and breathless was Edward. He still looked calm and energetic.
He looked at me with worried eyes quickly finished the 10 of them quickly.
He ran to me and said “run.”
I looked at him with wide eyes.
“Are you crazy!?”
He looked serious.
“NO! Never!!”
I went to another group of newborns but Edward stopped me and screamed this time after the more newborns was coming.
I looked at him scared and worried and panicked. He smiled his crooked smile at me like nothing was wrong and said” Trust me.”
I started to cry. “I love you.”
His face became serious again. ”Always.”
We kissed a short, passionate kiss and I let go and ran North.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````
I know short chappie but next ones gonna be long trust me.lol.