Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Memories That I Can't Bear ❯ Never gonna back down ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N:Thanksz for reading my story and still continuing from now. Okay now that whole entire story I just wrote was Bella telling the story. If you read carefully, Its past-tense cuz it says a lot of `whens' or `were'.Lol.U have to be really observant to see that. Anyway, Now Im showing the reality now. This is my point of view.Enjoy!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````````````
Bella's POV
20 yrs. Later.
 
I woke from her alarm clock. It read 8:30. Igot out of bed.
I went in her bathroom shower.
I dressed in a black shirt and purple plaid vest on top, Pants were normal dark faded jeans, My shoes are combat boots with a heel like 2 inches. I put her hair into a pony tail(high)and left a strand of hair in front of my face.
I got out of the house in less than 4 minutes.(even with a long explanation of what she wore lol.) I went down the steps and turned around to face my probably 2 or 3 story house.
I went inside her Ferrari and drove to a busy street with lots of stores. Toys, Accessories Groceries, Resteraunts, and more.
I parked on the street closer to this dance studio. I went inside and saw 2 people dancing already. The rest of them were on the sidelines warming up. I went with the others on the sidelines and warmed up as well. I heard someone beside me talking about me.(shes still a vampire for the people who want to know.)
“She doesn't talk to anyone, when someone talks to her she just ignores them and walks away.” The girl chuckled. “What .A. Loner.” She said in separate words. I went to the mirror immediately so I would stop hearing what she was saying. I looked at myself closely and saw Edward and the rest of the Cullen family. Thinking to myself what have I done? Why did I have to leave?
“I'm just another walking, talking, robot. Now ever since THAT day, I'm a regular person at day, vampire hunter at night.” I thought.
My thoughts dazed out when I heard the dance instructors footsteps.
I got in place first then anybody standing there like an idiot.
Everyone looked at me weirdly. I smirked and pointed to the door and as I did, the door opened with teacher saying “ Were learning a new dance everyone. Get up into places.”
Everyone looked at me astonished and hatred. I smirked as she said “ At least someone's awake today.” She smiled at me and walked away.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````
She showed us the moves and we were all sweating and out of breath except me. As she said one more time, she watched us. We danced to the song Eat You Up by BoA. It was basically like break dancing or a lot like hip-hop literally. Since I was so good, I was the lead.
 
When I first saw you I knew nothing's like it used to be
Boy you have got to be the finest thing in history
The way I feel inside is just so hard to understand
You feed my appetite in ways I can't explain
 
I'll eat you up
(Your love, your lo-o-ove)
I'll eat you up
(Your love, your lo-o-ove)
(Woah)
I'll eat you up
(Woah)
So yum yum
(Woah)
Can't get enough
(Woah oh oh)
I think I'm in love
 
If you move any closer boy there is no guarantee
What I will do to you I fear it and it's scaring me
Like I've become some kind of demon in the night
You look so tasty and I could eat you up alive
 
Repeat * x2
 
Can't stop thinking 'bout all the things I wanna do to you
If you move any closer you'd be asking for it too
I want your love
I need your touch
So much I think I'm in love
 
I'll eat you up
(Your love, your lo-o-ove)
(Woah)
I'll eat you up
(Woah)
So yum yum
(Woah)
Can't get enough
(Woah oh oh)
I think I'm in love
 
I wanna take you to my room (I'll eat you up)
Wanna take you to my room
 
(Woah)
I'll eat you up
(Woah)
So yum yum
(Woah)
Can't get enough
(Woah oh oh)
I think I'm in love
 
(I'll eat you up)
(I'll eat you up)
(I'll eat you up)
(I'll eat you up)
 
As the song ended, I ended up getting the lead after all.