Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Memories That I Can't Bear ❯ The Faces To Never Be ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

As practice was over, I got home when it was sundown and I went on my front porch and saw a big envelope there. I picked it up as I entered my house. I closed my door and turned on the lights. I leaned on the door and opened the big yellow package that said my name on it. It had notes and papers in it. I sat on the couch and took out everything. There was papers-well more like proof- of when I used to hang out with the Cullens or when I was with Edward……also about Renesmee and Jake. There was also a note inside too. It said :
Bella,
 
This is gonna sound weird but it's me Carlisle. You think everyone dies in that battlefield right? Guess again and think harder. Everyone is here.- Nessie, Jake, Alice, Esme, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, - and even the witnesses if you don't believe me. …… Even Edward is here.Come please. There's a lot you have to see. Come to OUR house. We need you here. Edward does.
 
Always,
Carlisle
My eyes went wide.I thought I felt like crying. I slipped down from the door and sat with my head on my knees. This is very serious. But still, I have to make sure this is no joke.
It was a full moon so I brought my sais with me.(theyre like knives but bigger and r real weapons in china or japan).I dressed in a sleeveless, black, corset with lace, with a leather, black jacket on top. Also with skinny jeans and purple hightops. I was outside my car door and I hid my sais in my pocket knife holders on each side of my jeans. I drove all the way to the Cullens house. To my surprise, the lights were all on. I stepped out of the car and quickly ran to the front door in 3 or 2 seconds tops. I got to the front door but thought suddenly “ what if this is no joke?...thats it, Im not ready for this!”
I quickly took a step backward but thought again “ but Carlisel said it was important. Okay, I could do this”
I took that backward step forward and entered the front door with unexpected faces I thought I wouldn't see again.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Okay its 1:14 AM and Im tired. Im going to sleep. And plus, I don't even know what Im going to write next so Ima dream about this and think of ideas from my dreams.lol. ill update soon. Comment plsz and read nd review.