Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Memories That I Can't Bear ❯ Whats Happening ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Morning everyone! Its 1:14 PM. Lol. I should say Good Afternoon. Lol. Anyway, This is chapter is going to be long, hopefully.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````
Replay: I opened the door and saw faces I thought I'd never see again.
 
I saw Carlisle and Esme. I heard footsteps coming down from upstairs and it was Alice and Emmett.
Everyone looked relieved but yet shocked to see me. I looked at them with teary eyes-well at least I thought it was.
“I'm sorry I didn't mean to-“I cut it off because I thought I lost all the words.
Esme ran to me and hugged me.
I hugged her back and closed my eyes and thought “Is this real? Is this all a dream. Of course it is. HE isn't here.”
She let go of me and said “Bella please come in and sit down. There's a lot we have to get through.”
I nodded and closed the door behind me and walked all the way to the couch in the living room and sat down next to Kate and Garret.
I understood why they were here as well. Carlisle said in his note EVERYONE was here.
“Now all we need to wait for is the ones that are hunting. Please be aware that you do what you need to do that is comfortable.” Carlisle said.
I nodded as well as the others. I stood up and few eyes looked at me and then looked away.
I looked at Alice and waved.
She took her fingers and telling me to go over where she was which was on the stairs with Benjamin, Zafrina, and Carmen. I sat down next to her on the 5th stair. She looked like she was going to cry.
“I really missed you Bella. Come here.”
She hugged me and I was speechless.
No one has ever been this emotional. I demanded to know why.
“Alice, what is going on? Did someone die that I didn't know about?”
She chuckled and then laughed quietly. I haven't heard that laugh in a long time.
“No silly! It's just everyone hasn't seen everyone in a long time….”
I looked at her for a long 2 minutes.
“Is he here?” I choked on the word he. She looked at me with reassuring eyes.
“Yes. He's leading the rest of the witnesses to hunt out of state. Don't worry Bella.
He's really been dying to see you. He really missed you.”
I exhaled my last breath and sighed in relief.
“I can't wait to see him.”
“No one can wait to see him. Trust me.”
I shook my head. And she looked at me suspiciously.
“Bella, what's wrong? You're hiding something from me. What is it? Or else I'll depend on my visions.”
I looked at her and said “I'm not the same person Alice.”
She looked at me crazy. “Of course you're the same Bells! Are you crazy? You really are here and still the Bella I knew!”
I shook my head again and said “Trust me. I'm not.” I looked at her with threatened eyes.
She said “Then tell me who you are now.”
I looked away from her gaze and said “Killing is my job now. I know more than before.”
She kept on staring at me. I got annoyed and said “That's annoying. What now? Tell everyone I'm different? Say that I'm not apart of this family anymore?”
She hugged my shoulders and put her face on my left shoulder.
“You're still the same.”
She still didn't look up so I just layed my head on her hair. I kissed her head and said “Thank you.”
I felt her nod.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````
It was 12:48 when I came in. Now it was 6:08 AM.
Now the house was full with lots of people- Carmen, Amun, Alistair, Maggie, Peter, Stefan, Zafrina, Benjamin, Kate and Garret.
I went through lots of people now and got to the stairs once again.
Kate was behind me and I spoke to her without looking at her.
“So Tanya didn't make it?”
I felt her gaze and she said “No. She didn't.”
I dropped my head from the gaze to the door. I sighed.
“I'm really sorry Kate. Believe me, I am.”
She put her hand on my shoulder and said “Thank you. You know if it wasn't for you, we would've never discovered her body.” Kate choked.
I put my hand above hers on my shoulder.
Later on about 2 min. she excused herself to go sit next to Jasper and Garrett.
Then I was the only one on the stair case.
Then the door opened.