Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ When a vamp loves a human ❯ The new kid ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(I do not own Twilight or the Cast!!!!..... sooo... if u don't like it.... Don't sue!!!!)



I still don't know why Carlisle and Esme wanted us to go to school anyways. I yawned as I walked over to my window and opened the blinds. Sunlight grazed into the dark room. I then walked over to the closet and picked out my clothes. Which is a white tank top, dark jeans, and black jordans.

I walked into my bathroom and looked into the mirror. A girl with flawless pale skin, honey eyes,with silk like waist- length brown hair was looking back at me. My hair was flowing against my shoulders.

After I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair, I heard someone knocking on my door. By thier thoughts, I could tell it was Jasper. "Hey Bells." "What is it Jasper?" "Well, we all wanted to know if you were ready and to let you know that you are driving." "I'm ready and I know." "Ok. I'll go tell the others." After Jasper said that, he dashed down the stairs.

I sighed as I grabbed my backpack. I then opened my bedroom door and walked down the stairs only to be greeted by my two sisters and brothers.

"Morning Bella!!" Alice said jummping up and down when she saw me. "You're in a good mood today Alice.." "Yup!!" "She had a vision." Emmett said. "And she won't tell us."Jasper said. "Oh, Really?" I asked raiseing my eyebrow. "Lets just go."

With that, everyone walked outside and over to my black Boxster S and climbed in.



We pulled into the parking lot were we saw a shiny silver Volvo that stood out against all the old and rusty cars that sat in the parking lot. "Woa! Who's car is that?” Emmett asked. ”Maybe some new kid... Lets just go.” I said as I opened the drivers door and got out.

School was....boring...until lunch. We got our 'lunch' and sat down at our table. Vampires don't eat human food.Alice, Rose and I talked as Jasper was daring Emmett or something...



"We HAVE to go shopping today Bell!!" "Why Alice?" "I just wana go shopping is that a crime?" "Well, no but-" "We are going no matter wat you say!!!"

I just sighed and looked around the lunch room until my gaze landed on a guy with short bronze like hair that sparkled and green eyes... The only thing I could discribe him was.... HOT!! Alice was still saying something...



"Shhh!!" I said as I put my finger to my mouth and pointed over to a table. "What?" "I hear the new kid talking about us." Alice's face formed an 'O' and started to listen to.



"Who are they?" That new kid said.. "Who? Oh. There the Cullens. The one with the short brown hair is Emmett, The one with the short blone hair is Jasper, The short girl with the spikey ink black hair is Alice, The girl with long blonde hair is Rosaline, and the other girl with long brown hair is Bella. She never talks to anyone but her family. I hear she never dates anyone.” I heard mike sigh after that .

”They moved here from Alaska two years ago. Their really werid though. Their all adopted. They live with Dr. Cullen and his wife.”

That new kid... Edward.... I think his name was, was looking at me. After he saw me looking back, I think he turned his head and blushed. I smirked and turned around only to see Alice looking back at me with a huge simle on her face.



"What?" "You like him don't you?" "No... Why would you think that?" "Trust me I know." I just sighed and Alice started to clap her hands. This is going to be a long year...