Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ When a vamp loves a human ❯ Bio with Him ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Two- Bio with him After lunch was over, My siblings and I split up. Alice and I went to our lockers (Which were right next to each other) and went to bio together. I sat in the back, while she sat up with Jasper. (yes, he's in this class too). I was just staring out the window until I heard the door open and I smelt something Incredible. I looked around to see where the smell came from, my eyes landed on that new kid... Eddie, Ed, or was it Edward? Man I could never remember, Anyway. He gave Mr. Banner a slip and the teacher sent him to the only seat open... next to me. I gulped and moved my chair as far away as him as possible. He took the seat next to me and glanced at me with the side of his eyes. I had to grab hold of the metal desk so I won't try to hurt him. I could barley keep my normal face. I could feel my eyes changing color. I could see him glancing at me every 3 minutes. I kept one of my hands on my leg and tightend it. The hour was like...Hell. Mr. Banner always had his back turned. I needed Edward to look something instead of glancing at every fricken 5 min!. So... I did the next best thing...Made the books fall off his desk and his 'Hair' (Which in this story is a wig) fall off his head. Everyone started to laugh like crazy. I was relived when he stoped glancing at me for the rest of the hour. Let me tell you, After that bell rang, I was out their faster then you could say 'Bye'. I was lucky that Bio was my last class for the day. walked into the school office with Jasper. I was trying to get out of my bio class and change it for any other time. "Please, I really have to change." I said as I felt Jasper's hand on my shoulder. "Please, Mrs. Honey, (A/N I forgot the lady that works in the office's name) my sister has to get out of that class." Just then the door opend and I smelt that sent. I stiffend and slowly turned my head only to see Edward. I turned back to Mrs.Honey "Thank you anyway." And Jasper and I walked out of the office without looking back. We walked back over to my car where, Rose, Alice, and Emmett were, Waiting. "What took you guys so long?" "I had to do something" Jasper, Alice, and Rose then climbed into the back seat of my car. "I guess you have the front seat, Emmett." "Yes!!"... After that, I drived as fast as I could home... About 15 min later, I pulled into the garge and got out, I sprinted to my room. I knew I had to get away for a while. I grabbed my laptop and started to write a note. Dear Esme, Alice, Emmett, Jasper, and Rose, I'm sorry, I just have to leave for a while. I'll be in Alaska to clear out my head. And don't worry, I already told Carlisle. I'll be back as soon as I can. And I'll take any punishment you guys have for me. Bella I printed it out and put it on my closet door. I knew Alice will be the first one into my room to pick out my clothes anyway. After that, I grabbed my black jacket and walked down stairs. I grabbed my car keys and told everyone I'm going to go talk to Carlise. And with In-Human speed, I rushed to my car and Started it. (All Car pics and other things will be posted on my Profile). I knew that when they realize where I'm really going, I'll be in a lot of trouble. But I only did this so I can control myself around Edward. I DID NOT want to hurt him and ruin what Carlisle has done for over 100 years.