Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ What is this feeling called? ❯ Introducing Jason ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I would like to thank not like the movies for reviewing my fanfic and telling me that it was good because it wasn't like all other twilight fanfics because it wasn't about Edward and also telling me that I should update.
I would like to say that I am sorry that I haven't updated in a while it's just that I have been real busy getting ready for college and finding a job to pay for college. I'll try harder from now on to update sooner.
 
It was the beginning of lunch and Angel was already sitting at a table waiting for everyone to get into the cafeteria and take a seat.
Bella walked in and looked over and spotted Angel first and went directly to her without even going to get anything to eat.
“Why did you leave school?!” Bella demanded as she sat down.
“I was bored there was nothing to do.” Angel said as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.
“What about getting the signatures from all the teachers.”
“Oh, I did that.”
“But how?” Edward said finally joining the conversation.
“Told them I was in the nurses' office because I wasn't feeling well.”
“You lied to the teacher on the first day of school.” Bella said with wide eyes.
“Yeah, it wasn't a big deal.”
“No big deal! If dad finds out-”
“Dad won't find out unless you tell him which I'm pretty sure you won't.” Angel said lifting up her backpack.
“What are you doing?” Bella said with her hands on her hips. “Did you pack lunch?”
“Nope, but I'm pretty sure you knew that because you were in the kitchen all morning and saw me leave. Nope, actually I'm getting out Jason.”
“You brought Jason with you?”
“Who's Jason?” Edward asked turning to give a quizzical look to Bella who seemed to know the answer.
“A teddy bear I gave to her when we were kids.”
“You carry a teddy bear?” Said Jasper as he came out of nowhere and sat down opposite of Angel.
“Yeah, that's not a problem is it?” She said giving Jasper the puppy dog eyes.
“N-No…” Jasper said stuttering.
“Good because he wanted to see the school and he didn't want to be home alone.” Angel said as she finally produced a brown teddy bear with blue eyes, wearing blue footless pajamas and sat him on her lap. “Everyone meet Jason the killer teddy bear.”
“He doesn't look killer.” A girl with short black hair and an angel face said as she sat down beside Angel.
“Who are you?”
“I'm Alice.” She said with a smile on her face. “You must be Bella's sister.”
“Yep.” Angel said plastering her smile on her face.
“Why do you say he is a killer teddy bear?” Edward said finally sitting down.
“Because I named him after Jason-X from those horror movies.”
“Hey guys what's up?” A guy with a lot of muscles said sitting down next to Edward as a girl with long blond hair sat down next to him. “Who this?”
“This is Bella's sister Angel and her killer bear Jason.” Alice said.
“Nice to meet you, I'm Emmett and this is my girlfriend Rosalie.” He said extending his hand out to Angel.
“Oh my gosh, you look like a big, giant, lovable teddy bear that I could just squeeze to death.” Angel said shaking his hand.
“I like her.” Emmett said smiling.
“I know now that I will never skip lunch. Which reminds me I forgot my stuff at home that was really my reason for ditching.” Angel said with a shy look at the table in front of her.
“What stuff?” Bella said.
“You know the stuff that makes sure that I am healthy.”
“Oh, well, then yeah you should have totally ditched.”
“Take me to the nurse after lunch?”
“Of course. What class do you have after this?”
“Biology with you.”
“Good that will make it easier for me to make an excuse as to why I was late.”
“What are you two talking about?” Edward asked a little annoyed.
“None of your business, pretty boy.” Angel snapped.
“She's a diabetic.” Bella said.
“Oh…” Edward said with an apologetic look on his face. “Look I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked.”
“You're darn right. My life is my business not yours so just stay out of it next time.”
Just then the bell rang signaling the end of lunch and time to get to class. Everyone stood up and went their separate ways.
 
 
A/N: Again I'm really sorry I didn't update any sooner. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.