Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ What is this feeling called? ❯ Life ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I impatiently waited for class to start up and for Jasper to appear in class but he took a little longer than anticipated.
When Jasper finally entered the room he spotted me in the back and made his way back.
“That's my seat…” He said looking down at me.
I looked down at the table, then underneath it, and finally back at him. “I don't see your name anywhere on it.”
“I've been sitting here all year.”
“Is it assigned?”
“Well, no…”
“Then it's fair game. I can sit in it all I want and you can do nothing about it.”
He gave me a glare that would frighten off anyone else but me.
“You could always sit in the seat right beside me.” I said tilting my head to said seat with a sweet smile on my face.
He looked a little taken back but sat down in the seat right beside me just as the teacher walked in.
As the teacher started droning on about Agatha Christie I looked down at my desk to see a note sitting there with really nice handwriting that said:
So how did you know about us?
I looked up at Jasper then turned back to the paper.
Like I said before I read a lot and I overheard Edward and Bella speaking.
Then I tossed the paper back onto Jasper's desk. Not even a second later it was back on my desk with Jasper's handwriting on it.
You have really nice handwriting.
I smiled,
So do you.
So why did you move here.
I never really got along with my mother and when Bella told me she was having a great time here I took my chance. My dad has always been a big life support for me, too. I always loved to come and visit him and I always hated that I only got to see him for two weeks a year and I could never do anything to change that till now. I'm so happy to be rid of Florida; I never really liked the sun.
Why did you never get along with your mother?
She acted a little too ditzy for me and I just got annoyed after awhile. I think that was when I started being known as the rebel.
How are you a rebel?
I snuck out of the house and came home drunk a lot. I even experimented with drugs once or twice. It really sucked when I started getting a record with the police.
Did any of it teach you a lesson?
I don't think so.
Just then the bell rang signaling the end of class.
“Well I'm off to Algebra II see you around.” I said to Jasper as I left.
I don't know what it is about him but I feel like I can tell him my whole life and he would never judge me. That put a smile on my face as I looked for a way to sneak off campus.
Little did I know that I had three people watching me and little did they know that I would be back in time for lunch.
 
A/N: Well that's it people if you want me to add some more I need at least one review.