Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ What is this feeling called? ❯ First encounters ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

(Jasper's POV)
 
I quickly walked over to the admissions office because I thought I caught the scent of Bella going that way and I was hoping Edward would be there.
 
This morning I heard our phone ringing and Edward picked up the phone and had a smile on his face as he heard Bella's voice on the other end. Then so suddenly his smile disappeared and he started getting this angry vibe about him.
As soon as he hung up the phone I jumped him with questions.
“What did Bella say to make you so upset? Is she not in love with you anymore? Did she ask to be a vampire again?”
“No to all of your questions and I'll tell you the answer to your first question later. Right now I have to go take care of something.” With that Edward quickly left the house.
 
Right now I really wanted to know what upset Edward so much and I wasn't going to give up that easily this time.
I looked around thinking that Edward could be waiting outside for Bella and just as I was about to look ahead again somebody bumped into me.
I looked down to see a girl with shoulder length, curly brown hair sitting on the ground rubbing her butt.
“Ow... Sorry...” She said as she looked up at me and we just stared into each others eyes.
“It's okay, it was all my fault. I was looking around.” I said as I extended my hand to her to help her up.
“No really it was mine; I was too busy looking at my schedule to notice anything around me.” She said taking my hand and getting up and dusted herself off. “That'll teach me to be looking anywhere but ahead of me. By the way my name is Angel, Angel Swan.”
“Oh, so you're Bella's sister. My name is Jasper Hale and I'm Edward's brother.”
“But you don't even have the same last name.” She said with a dazzling smile on her face.
“I'm adopted.”
“That I would understand then. So exactly how many of you are there?”
“Siblings or a whole big family?”
“Let's make it a whole big family.”
“There are seven of us. There is Carlisle and Esme, our adoptive parents, Emmett and Rosalie, Rosalie's my twin and Emmett is her boyfriend, Alice, my girlfriend, Edward, Bella's boyfriend, and me.”
“So you do have someone special? That's nice.” She said again with that amazing smile.
“Yeah…”
“Question?” She said looking around.
“Yeah?”
“Where's the twelfth grade English?”
“That's my first class, we can walk together.”
“Cool.” She said tilting her head to the side with a smile plastered on her face.
“But why are you in twelfth grade English, anyways? Aren't you a junior?” He said as he began to walk to class.
“Yeah, but back home I took all the English classes my school had to offer and passed every single one of them with an `A'. Now that I'm here they thought they would put me in the higher class.”
“That's nice.”
“Yep, it is and I really hope we do something that I haven't already done.”
With that we made our way to class in blissful cheerfulness.
 
(Angel's POV)
 
~There's something about this guy that makes me think that everything will be great here at this school.~ I thought as I smiled to myself.
Just then something unexpected happened, Edward had appeared out of nowhere forcing me to walk into him and falling on my butt, yet again.
“OW!!! Maybe next time you should give me a warning before you decide to knock me onto my butt!” I yelled at him.
“Tell me how you figured it out.” Edward demanded.
“Not unless you say please.” I said defiantly staring at him with the intensity he was giving to me.
“I don't have to say that… Just tell me how you figured it out.”
“What did she figure out?” Jasper asked looking so confused. “Wait is this the reason you ran out of the house so fast?”
“I figured out that all of you are vampires.” I said with a triumphant smile.
“But… How?” He said looking at me shocked.
“I heard Edward talking to Bella last night and I'm not stupid you all fit the description.”
“No one has ever figured it out that fast.” Edward said.
“Like I told Jasper I was in a lot of English classes and this is like old news to me.” I said finally standing up. “I'm heading off to class so I'm not late. We'll talk at lunch. `Kay, bye.” I said darting off in the direction Jasper and I had been walking.