Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ What is this feeling called? ❯ Pain Induced Trama ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Angel, Lula, Bryan, Yori, Gina, Akiko, Amaya, and Cho got back to Angel's house they noticed that the air was rather unpleasant.
“Bella?!” Angel called. “What happened tonight that caused this kind of tension in the house before you even got a chance to hear about my birthday party?!”
“I'll tell you when your friends aren't listening.” Bella called back down.
Angel ran up the steps and burst into Bella's room startling her and demanded to know what had happened.
“Well you see I got a paper cut and the smell of my blood to Jasper was too much and he tried attacking me but was stopped. Edward was acting strange though and it has me worried that he is going to do something that none of us are going to like.”
“Oh Bella, I'm pretty sure that everything will be alright and if it's not I give you full permission to hurt me as bad as you want to make yourself feel better.”
“You know I would never dream of hurting you.”
“Yeah, I know but it would make me feel better if I was wrong.” Angel said looking to the side. “I… I better go tell Lula what's going on.”
“Don't put her down, too.” Bella said hurriedly.
“It's better if she finds out now rather than later, don'tcha think?” Angel said walking out of the room and walked back down the stairs and grabbed Lula's arm as she lead the both them to the laundry room.
Everybody that was left out in the living room was wondering what was going on and were close to ease dropping, by putting their ears up to the door, but didn't get the chance to because they soon came walking back out.
Angel wore a forced smile because she didn't want her friends to see that there was something troubling her, not after last time.
Lula looked over at the digital clock on the vcr in the living room, “Let's head to bed everyone.”
“Why?” Yori asked.
“It three in the morning, ding-bat…” Amaya said with a laugh.
“Oh, that would explain why I'm so tired.” Yori said with a chuckle.
“Dork…” Bryan said.
“Yes, but I'm your dork…”
“So true.” Bryan said leaning in to kiss Yori but was stopped when angel yelled, “Ewww!! Gross!!! We all know that you guys love each other but show it in the privacy of your own rooms.”
“So that means we get to share a room.” Yori asked with slight hope.
“Nope.” Lula said laughing as his smile faded from his face.
 
~At school the next day~
 
If I strum chords, would you sing a song with me
If I leave town would you leave along with me
We can fly away to outer space
We can find a way to leave this place
Metro Station California blared through Angel's ipod as she walked around the parking lot of the school waiting for Jasper to show up.
We don't need a map and you can throw your phone away
We don't wanna hear the things we know they're gonna say
You don't trust yourself but girl trust in me
Don't look in the mirror the past you don't wanna see

She had recently discovered Metro Station and decided that she had liked them so she had went searching for their album through all kinds of stores throughout Seattle to add it to her ipod so she could listen to them anytime she wanted to. She normally wasn't a big fan of pop music but she had made an exception for them.
What do you say we leave for California
If we drive all night we can make it by the morning
And no one has to know if we decide to go
What do you say we leave for California
She started to pace a little more getting more worried as she did. Why hasn't he shown up yet? She screamed in her mind. She had a feeling in her gut that he wasn't going to show up and that he had run off afraid of hurting her.
If we leave our friends then we can be together
We can leave this town if only for the weather
I could drive and you could sleep
While the radio collides to the sound of our heartbeats
It had been awhile now since Emmett, Edward and the rest of the gang had showed up but still no Jasper and no one was telling her where he was and what he was up to. They all had the face of someone who was slowly getting their hearts ripped out and she so did not enjoy that.
What do you say we leave for California
If we drive all night we can make it by the morning
And no one has to know if we decide to go
What do you say we leave for California

Hynotized by the carbon monoxide
Would turning back be a good idea
Your cigarette after cigarette
Cannot help to calm your fear
She finally made up her mind and grabbed her backpack and turned and ran from the parking lot followed by the chorus of yelling telling her to stop and come back. But one she had made up her mind and took of she had let loose her tears and was in no mood for turning back just for them to feel more guilty for her.
But I'm still driving
Just keep sleeping
We'll keep moving
But I'm not leaving no I'm not leaving
When she got far enough away and she knew that no one was going to come after her until either lunch or after school she finally stopped and dropped to the ground tossing her backpack into her lap. She rummaged through her pack and pulled out a razor that she kept in case of a time like this. She slowly started to make slices across her arm and watch the blood start to flow out. Little did she know a certain someone was having a vision of her doing that and relaying the information to a certain mind reader.
What do you say we leave for California
If we drive all night we can make it by the morning
And no one has to know if we decide to go
What do you say we leave for California

What do you say we leave for California
If we drive all night we can make it by the morning
And no one has to know if we decide to go
What do you say we leave for California

What do you say we leave for California
If we drive all night we can make it by the morning
And no one has to know if we decide to go
What do you say we leave for California